AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
April 27, 2018

JUST AWFUL! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Your Petzstore
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 22, 2018

I haven't used the app yet so i cant really give you a rating.

Liveluv Laugh
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 22, 2018

Aftership has gone from a "must have" app to total rubbish!
Firstly my email notifications stopped working, followed by the SMS notifications and now a 3rd party product review app that integrates with Aftership has also stopped working.
Customer service is nonexistent and when they do respond its one that a rocket scientist can barely make head or tails from!
Only reason its getting ONE star is that you cant rate it ZERO stars!

Great Books 2
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 11, 2018

HORRIBLE customer service: Not answering questions properly, not following up, not solving problems. Worst of all: They claim to support carriers which they don't. For some companies this app might work, not for us. If we treated our new customers like Aftership treats us, we would be out of business!

Gilbano
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 7, 2018

Iv'e connected my store to this app. a total of 4 times it stayed connected until i had an order and i had to enter the customer info to the app. what's the point... when i needed help again from support that took 4 days and i'm still waiting, everything with support takes a long time to resolve just a waste of time...don't believe all those 5 star reviews, i would not recommend to anyone, i found a much better app.

Seraie
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 19, 2018

so far i am not impressed with it . the app is not reading an order that is placed in my store. installed the code , connected but doesn't see an order that was placed even though i manually synced the app twice. I don't know if its the app or if i missed a step. but there does not seem to be a tutorial to get a tracking code. The advertisement says automatically send tracking code to customers. but so far it doesn't even see orders, let alone find a tracking code. It's useless to me or anyone else. You need to explain better what the app is supposed to do cause i can't figure it out!

Smackltd
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 8, 2018

doesnt work.asks for subdomain and so many things deleted

Gadegts Link
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Edited November 18, 2020

Unfortunately, after over 2 years of using this app, I have to change my review. I really loved this app but in 2020 it was getting worse and worse... First, tracking statuses from French Post were not updated so my integration with other app (Judge.me review app) didin't work and my customers didn't receive any demand about reviews and, of course, were not notificated about their shipments. Than, after I let them know about this issue, they changed something in their API I think and few days ago I realized that since 120 days at least (because I can't see any further history) they add my tracking numbers by French Post twice! Once it's added by Shopify integration and the second one is by their API. So I was overbilled for months! You better check your bills if they don't double your tracking numbers. And as a solution they told me to remove the Shopify integration so the tracking number would be added only once... What?! And what about other features for my store which this app should give me? And what about all my money which I already overpaid for all these months? They really don't even feel guilty for all of this and me, I feel robbed. So, after two years I have to uninstall this app because I don't trust these people anymore. Too bad. I'm switching to another app.

S Medio
Poland
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 17, 2018

Super expensive and not really usefull

Gamzily
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 12, 2017

I am a paying customer, yet the functionality is appalling. I cannot change the courier it detected wrongly. After I deleted a shipment from the app so that it could sync again hopefully with the correct courier, it does not sync the shipment any more.

Coinzin