AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Zoirobazaar

It does not work correctly. Bad support. I do not recommend it.

Friendly Vehicle

Can't change from individual to business because password is "incorrect" which has to be correct. Asked for instructions to reset for 3 times. Nothing. No email came, NOTHING.

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Doesn't work. Klunky UI. Pesters you for reviews befre you have even used it and then keeps asking all the time. I can only assume that these thousands of 5 star reviews are from muppets that have not actually used the app and just reviewed after installing?

Our Wishful Shrinking

Just like everything else on the internet, once they have your email, they will send TONS of email. Really tired of it.

K Pax Trends

Worst app I had very bad customer service takes very long until an answer comes if they answer. App does not run at all as it should pay for one order twice, there is no email notifications. And no answer to these questions and how I can cancel and get my money back because I have premium. I really do not want to make anyone look bad, but I am very, very disappointed and mad. Especially after all the good reviews.

24style

Under no circumstances should anyone ever use this app. They have very sleazy business practices and you will end up paying more than what they reflect in their packages. When you may go over a certain rate, they will hide that from you so you begin to incur higher charges and your bill becomes outrageous. You'll be lucky if they even send invoices to you, which they don't because they are hiding the excess billing from their customers. I've used Shopify for several years and this is the #1 sleaziest app I've encountered. Save yourself and do not use Aftership.

Boxfromuksupermarket

It could only get Parcel Force shipping information, no DPD, DPD does not work. Also there is no real time online chat support, which is pretty bad at this day and age!

Life Comfort

so uncortable. you have to change

Harperliz

I've emailed them twice about my tracking site not working. When my customers would put in their tracking number it would say order does not exist. In the beginning it worked but now it just doesn't work. If they do not get back to me within 24 hours i will be uninstalling and installing a different app. None of our 5k + orders say no info. Why pay for this app if we have to send customer info because your system keep showing order does not exist but when i type in tracking into your site i get tracking or if i track using other sites it works but not on the app. Please fix my issue so I can get back to my business and not wasting my time sending customers there tracking info. 24 hours that all you get. I should get my money back you guys take my money and dont track my packages what going on here?

Bongroups

hard to use, so hard to install