AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mega Shop Direct

FFS!!!!! Now I have been blocked out my account for no reason. This App is AWESOME when it works, but really guys, minimum 24 hour before they reply to urgent queries like me being locked out my own account.

This app is so temperamental, I was blocked out my own account for an hour today!!

Where2bay

Hi there,

I did't sell anything yet,
it's a bit early to review the app.

thanks,
BAHUSSAIN,HUSSAIN

Lovemekitty

Uninstalled. It was not syncing orders correctly and the support team haven't responded to my request for help.

Eden Online Boutique

Waste of time. Will NOT work unless you will pay for their premium membership. Contacted customer Service Never got any reply.

Bellas Shoppe

i was quite upset when I started receiving e-mails with foul words,
not necessary, not professional, very rude, and inappropriate so i left,
i do not know who thought that would be a good idea, but they need to be fired

do not contact me again

Polishpotteryhouse

I also DID NOT APPRECIATE THE EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED WITH THE F WORD IN THE TITLE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

California Hula Center

How is it possible that EVERY username that I could come up with including my name was taken? Fraud....? Collecting info maybe...?

Cannaplates

Fucking email spammers fuck off. All I did was look at this fucking app and you fucks are spamming me daily with fucking bullshit..FUCK OFF

Thatprotein

Excellent app! I used to spend A LOT of time tracking multiple parcels on multiple websites to ensure everything was going where and when it should. Now I can see all my shipments on a single webpage with clear status flags to tell me when all is well or where I need to chase things up.
And the developers even added a new courier for me when I flagged up that it wasn't on their system. How's that for good customer service!

UPDATE
We have now upgraded to the pro version of the app. It allows us to brand our tracking pages and links. I particularly love the way we can attach our Instagram feed to a customer's tracking page - we find that Instagram is the best social media for driving traffic, so we are keen to keep pushing that wherever possible. This is still the No. 1 app that we could not do without.

UPDATE JANUARY 2018
Unfortunately this app is now unable to track any consignments sent by Royal Mail in the UK, so it has become of very limited use (although it can still track other courier services). This is not any fault with Aftership - it is due to a restriction that Royal Mail have introduced (very unhelpfully!). My only complaint is that Aftership continues to import all UK Royal Mail shipments along with shipments sent via other couriers and then wants us to pay for these, even though they are not tracked. I have raised this issue with customer support several times, but just get a cut-and-paste respond that doesn't actually address the problem. For that reason I have dropped my star rating. But in the interests of fairness, it is worth noting that you will probably find this to be a very worthwhile app as long as you don't use the Royal Mail in the UK.

UPDATE FEBRUARY 2018
Unfortunately things have just got worse. To try and resolve the problem with Royal Mail items not being tracked, I simply removed it from my list of couriers. However, Aftership continues to import every single Royal Mail shipment from my online store. Tech support just send the same old cut-and-paste replies but don't actually do anything that fixes the problem.
With regret, I have to reduce my once rave review to a big fat raspberry and give it ZERO STARS (even though it won't actually let me give less than one). Time to uninstall and find something better. What a shame : (

Ocha Co

Most apps cancel your subscription after you delete it from your Shopify site. These guys will happily keep charging until you find out for yourself. Reflects badly on the Shopify brand as well to let customers be shafted in this unscrupulous manner.