AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 2, 2022

Shopify now offers nearly all functionality that Aftership offers. I am cancelling my service after years now that they decided to charge an extra $100 per month to view transit stats, which was previously included in my plan. The company's management clearly doesn't understand how to treat customers. You can't take away features and then offer said features to customers for an extra $100 per month. Not sure what's wrong with this company, but I would avoid anything they build. You'll get progressively higher bills without explanation and then they will take away features you grew accustomed to in order to then turn around and offer them back to you for more money.

Bottles & Burps
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Automizely & AfterShip replied August 3, 2022

We’re sorry to know that you are not happy with the app and new pricing plans.

We're in touch with development team to help you and get back to you soon by an email or chat.

Also, pease accept my sincere apology as you are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss to get it fixed. We've sent you an email for your time availability to fix all issues in one go.

We certainly are looking forward to earning back your trust back in our platform with our support.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Ankush Kumar

Edited July 20, 2022

Support team is so bad. Most of the time they will forget to reply on their live chat system. You will ask a question and they'll say 'Let me check' and then leave you on read for hours. The support team is not trained at all for technical issues or questions. Really bad value for money.

The Foozie
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 21, 2022

We’re sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Neha Karadi

July 20, 2022

The level of support is terrible for what the plans cost. Most of the support staff either don't understand English correctly or will not to help to solve any problems, they will just say no or link to an existing support article. Do not see the value in this app.

Welham & Co
Time spent using app: 1 day
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 21, 2022

We're sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app.

Neha Karadi

May 26, 2022

This app is required to use their aftership returns appropriately, which is not disclosed. The free trial of this app will propagate with all your old orders so you can not test with new orders. All of their apps require you to add at least one more of their other apps adding lots of additional cost to the system and setup/maintenance time. Their customer service line consistently put me with different agents in the same chat so I had to constantly repeat myself and then reapprove them to look into the problem. Then they said they were not able to solve basic issues. Bad experience all around. Wasted lots of time and money on their app system. Highly recommend you look elsewhere for a solution.

SWELL Wakesurf
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Tushar Jolly

May 18, 2022

60 percent of tracking numbers are not updated.... The system does not work well for dropshipping. Look for another solution.

Dentiphoto Shop
Estonia
Time spent using app: 11 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and found you were facing issue with tracking updates which our support team helped to fix it.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Nitish
AfterShip Team

Edited September 23, 2022

Edit: I still have loads of issues with Aftership, for weeks I have not been able to track my orders. Support always seemed to make excuses and ended up saying it was solved but it wasn't. Old: Having some issues with the app, current Postal Service not updating the details through this app. Support team has been kind and seems to be working hard to get this issue solved.

Force of Life
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and we have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Riyaz
AfterShip Team

March 21, 2022

The app works alright and does what it's supposed to do. The issue is with their pay wall, and more likely, management. Yes, customer service is there when I need them but English is not great so I find myself holding back from actually asking questions because the amount of time it will take to further explain my issue is not worth it. I was on a paid plan, customized my emails, then cancelled my plan and wanted to change the old logo out from my customer notifications. This was apparently not possible unless I upgraded my plan again. Have been using them off and on, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but the service is very inconsistent. I would not recommend. Save your time and money.

CoreFX
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 21, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

Please note that there are different plans with different features catering to the requirements of our users. The ‘Free Plan’ has basic features and if you wish to use the advanced features then the plan can easily be upgraded so that you can enjoy the benefits of the additional features.

The details of the plans and their features are available on the website also so that there is no ambiguity related to the pricing and features.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal
AfterShip

February 22, 2022

This software is a scam. The fee plan did not say that there would be an agent fee, but in the end, it was charged $5 per agent per month. fraud

Foxwell Diag
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 22, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that there is a fee per month for adding a member.

February 3, 2022

Please note, Aftership branding can be removed only from the footer section of the branded tracking page. If you are using the tracking widget there is no way the branding can be removed from there.

Ultra Seller Shoes
Time spent using app: 17 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 3, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that branding cannot be removed from the tracking widget.

January 24, 2022

Cannot change the apps language. Cannot change the apps language. Cannot change the apps language. Cannot change the apps language.

HiLoro
Sweden
Time spent using app: 27 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 25, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app, as you are unable to change the language of the app.