AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

bnoelleextensions

Just downloaded app, seems easy to navigate. happy to see how this helps my business. Im going to back track past orders

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Nitish
Team AfterShip

Māia

Very nice app but still a lot of implements to give five stars. Global customization is moderate and this may affect the professionalism of my french website. I can't edit and/or translate some texts. On the tracking page, it should be nice to add an instagram icon next to the account id so the customers idendify it better and easier. Also, the tracking button on the confirmation order page is only in english while my website is french and the AfterShip app is french too, that's very annoying, i had to disable the button. Support ok. Nice app but i'm waiting to see for some improvements..

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you didn't have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.I t is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. So in future, you will be glad to see enhanced features to make your experience better.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Harshvardhan Jha

Accessory Men Brand

I haven't used this app yet but customer service was helpful so far, I hope all goes well with this app.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7, you can always contact us via live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

SurTin Survival

Very Intuitive. (depending on the user) Every time i ran into a question, an answer or a link to the answer was provided on the page. The pricing is the only thing keep this app from being a 4 star app.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

waterdrop® IT

The integration is not easy and not at all intuitive, the analytics and insights are limited and not as extensive as advertised, the adjustments on the tracking page are very limited, the support is very good though and was very helpful. Overall, expensive, features are much less exciting than expected, but we still hope it will help us improve customer experience.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

I have forwarded your suggestions to the concerned team. Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

KOUMA Clothing

Perfect. I just downloaded it and I was able to track the shipments from shipping to delivery. Also, my customers were able to track their orders right from shipping time to delivery time. I woul;d recommend it for others who are in need of tracking shipments.

February 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We always try to provide best-effort support in order to provide the best experience.

Please feel free to reach us. We are available 24x7.

Mukul Saxena

Passion Fruit Shop

Bonne page de trackage de colis
Outil très ergonomique et facile à prendre en main
Service client très bien : disponible, rapide pour répondre Par contre les notifications d'email de fonctionnent pas. Notamment la première INFO RECEIVED qui est remplacé par la notif Shopify par défaut

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Kindly note that if you enable the notifications then it will not send notifications for previously added tracking number notifications will be sent for the newly added tracking numbers.

We have also sent a separate mail to you.

Home Safe Health

Normally wouldn't leave a review but to downgrade your plan you have to. Don't like the fact that the tracking pages dont use your header or footer and have aftership branding. If i had to title this review i would call it a bad impression made worse.

October 20, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent you an email on the registered email address with further instructions to downgrade your plan and to discuss the issue you are facing with the tracking page.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Nitesh Pandey

SaltWrap Store

I'm not even sure what this plugin does beyond the basic capabilities for Shopify. $200 /month so customers can have a streamlined tracking page? no thanks

October 6, 2020

Hello,

We can have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.

One of the members of the concerned team will reach out to you over the email.

Mukul Saxena

Absolute Accessory Store

Didn't do enough business to continue to pay for the app. I'm sure it would work for dropshipping companies excelling in high sales volume.