AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Apollo Wallets

app looks good but the coding intruction could be way better. Make a video of how it should be down and put it next to the instructions.

Posh Doll Beauty

lt was a little confusion to figure out had to google a lot of things. Hopefully it works now moving forward

MauiJewelryStore

mmm idk yet

Untitled Boutique

forced to leave a review to choose the free plan? seems unfair given I havent even tested the platform yet.

IKARIDEN - Summer is Coming

it's the first time that I will try the app so let's see what I can get. Hopefully more sales. It has good features too

April 6, 2020

Thanks for the review. Please keep us posted.

TuaPrata

the app is good, but this need ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING available!!! this for dropshippers (most of us) cant use the app... we are forced to use another app like parcerl tracking, when its available?? also hide courier and words in history like "aliexpress" is a good ideia.

Gadgetocity

Here is my feedback. How many emails are you going to send me for a review. I have not even had a chance to use the app yet and now it's a nuisance with the reminder emails.
Enough said!!!

Four Fluffy Paws

im not good with code so it not working but ill have to copy and paste some codes or somthing so ill try it soon

Musesonly

Update: Finally they handed over the technical department, hoping to solve my problem. I just don't want our request to be answered perfunctorily. If there are no mistakes, I think this APP should be the best tracking

Laughing Pet

The tracking button looked ugly on my Tracking Page in Shopify. I was unable to customize it. Hopefully, the competitors have done a better job in this regard.