AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

High Sadity Lifestyle

I would definitely recommend this app! Easy to use and very helpful for my business. Saves time by not having to go to the website, find the order, put shipping into USPS tracking.... Etc. Great app!

THE HAIRKLIP

One Solution for all your Shipment queries. Great App !!

Tiffanylamp99

It's great to offer order tracking on our web site. I use Premium with customized notification emails but I really miss that I couldn't give it a test ride before going live.

FOLKBRIDGE

Great functionality. Makes eCommerce truly global

Knotty Tie Co. | Custom Handmade Neckties

No problems so far. Love the ability to auto-update customers.

Jak fotit 360º

Great app, I use it in three of my online stores. Things I'm missing: 1. Some basic (liquid) logic in the notification emails so they can be customized more. 2. Better integration with shopify admin interface: All tracking happens in AfterShip dashboard which is completely separated from shopify admin. 3. Aftership should autoarchive delivered orders (or should have an checkbox in settings to do so).

Heart 2 Heart (www.Angelheartss.com)

I just installed this app few minutes ago. Where can you go wrong if they are tracking your shipment?!

Evolutio

Solid App. Is a little difficult at the start. Great idea and hopefully it gets going. Just having trouble Importing from my Shopify and linking my accounts

Lightpack

excellent tool with few minor thing to tune :)

lovesprings

Great tool and flawless integration!!