AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Best Buddy Dog Products LLC

I was robbed!! Beware of installing this app.
I installed this app and didn't use it. It did not send any tracking information to my customers. I selected a plan and I did plan on using it but, i never got around to setting anything up yet I found a $589 bill in my account this morning because I received more orders than my plan allowed. Why is that? I didn't set this up. I would appreciate a refund.

Overhalfsale

Be aware!! They are charging extra for SMS notifications!! They hiding those fees! Don't turn SMS notifications unless you want to pay extra!

March 1, 2020

Hi, Please note SMS charges are determined by the local carrier at your end or the location to which parcel is and these charges may vary as per the location. These charges are not included within the plan charges.
Also, you can find the sms pricing at our pricing page as well (https://www.aftership.com/pricing).

Shop Cozy Co.

Never signed up for the $29 monthly and yet somehow i was mysteriously on it. I'm very upset because Shopify never asked or did this app ask. It just saw the increase in shipments and switched my plan to the higher one. I'd really love a refund seeing as that I never selected that plan or use this app and I feel robbed.

March 1, 2020

Hi user,
would you be able to jump on a call with us.
Please schedule here (https://calendly.com/anurag-upreti/30min?month=2020-03)

My Loved Kitty

Unfortunately, though seemingly popular, this is the worst app I've experienced in Shopify. When it works, it's fine but getting orders to sync properly, connecting multiple stores to an organization, needing to uninstall/reinstall to change plans, compounded by slow support that is a back and forth by email just doesn't make it worthwhile when there appear to be better-supported alternatives. If AfterShip upgraded to real-time chat support, it could potentially make all the difference in my rating from the long frustrating wait of issues that arise.

Were you raised by wolves?

Really shocked by how terrible their customer service is. We know our business doesn't matter to them...but we're disappointed that their service makes that so painfully clear.

GoShoppers.ca

How do delete this scam app . i couldn't see it in my shoplift store after i added it by mistake ????

Cherry & Oak

I never had to leave a bad review on any app until now. This app used to be good, until recently. It has a serious syncing problem like what other reviewers said. Many orders are not being synced - I found that out the hard way. Customers kept asking "Where's my tracking number?? Where's my item?? I wanna cancel the order!!" What a nightmare. Support for this app is virtually non-existent - emailed many times without any reply.

La Porte Des Secrets

rien de gratuit vous oblige à un teste de 14j .......................................................

Poppie Pink

A pop up is telling me I need to change my Pass Word? I haven't created a password as yet to consider making a change?

Awesome Maps

What I really hate is a premium priced app with horrible support. You know when they don't answer your question. I can't say anything about the app as for me it didn't work and I didn't get the answers I was looking for. So cannot use it and probably will stop trying.