Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Markand Design

So far this app looks great, but I only did 2 price changes. The job was done quickly without any troubles. It looks like it's going to be a really good app.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Hope you will keep using it, let me know if I can help you with anything!

CatCow Co

I don't usually write reviews but this app is a real lifechanger. From a click I was able to increase prices or reduce for a promotion in a blink of an eye.
A real gem. It is one of must have app!

November 14, 2019

Thank you for your precious review. Made my day! Feel free to reach if you need anything! :)

InventifDesigns

I LOVE this app! Customers can actually see my sale price versus waiting to see it in the cart or having to use a coupon code. It's helped make more sales. Great customer support too!

November 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for your precious review. I really appreciate it. Feel free to write if you need anything! :)

Francesco

CaseAlpha

it works quite well, allows bulk changing prices very quickly. Definitely recommend. If details could be edited, such as background colors etc. would be much better

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! :) Really appreciated! Feel free to reach if you need anything, I would gladly help!

Francesco

SUSHUMNA

Amazing!! Now it is so easy a massive price change by amount or percentage. Option to show before and afer and schedule. Great app and FREE!

November 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for your time spent on writing this review. I love to see that my app is useful for a lot of people. Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Gemnotic

This has to be the best app that is out there!!so easy to use and does what its supposed to do and cant believe Shopify does not do this Excellent work guys!

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback. It's so motivating! Feel free to reach if you need anything! :)

Swamp Bass Outfitters

Fantastic! I just installed the app and so far-so good. I changed the prices easily for a promotion I'm doing and it worked perfect. I'm surprised Shopify doesn't already have this option but thanks for creating the app!

October 8, 2019

Thanks a lot for your precious support. Feel free to reach if you need anything! :)

Fuel Sports

What an amazing app! Just saved me days of work to implement a site-wide price increase by collections. Brilliant work! I would recommend to everyone who needs this functionality. AND IT'S FREE!! Respect to the developer.

October 14, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, I appreciate it a lot, and it means a lot to me. Feel free to reach if you need anything!

AkoLako Shop

WOW!!! This is really a Great App! A must-have for all stores! Price change is really simple and straight forward! Kudos to the Team!

September 30, 2019

Reviews like this one make my day! :) lots of love from the developer! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Harper Ashton Designs

Awesome app! I can' t believe it's free to be honest. So easy to use. To have something that updates every price for a sale and then switches it back automatically when you set it to - love it! What a time saver. Lots of options for different scenarios. Brilliant. Thank you!!!!

September 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for using it ;) keep using it, I am going to introduce a lot of new features in the upcoming weeks!

Previous 1 3