Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

Sulit Kouture

This app works perfectly! I scheduled price changes which went it effect and were restored right on time. This saved me so much time! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to what else you have in store.

December 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Feel free to get in touch with support if you need anything!

Kefirko UK

Worked well for me! Installed it on two shops and all went smoothly with price change & restoring to the old ones (and it's free! :). Thanks

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much! If you need anything, support is here to help. Have a wonderful day!

Allure Heart

This is an excellent app to import reviews from Ali Express. I have tried many apps before but this is by far the best one. Very easy to use and extremely time-saving. Thank you so much.

December 1, 2020

Hey, thanks a lot for the review, but I am quite sure this is for another app :) However, if you found our app useful, we would love a review too! :D

Aisling Chou Studio

Been using since 2018, it's amazing the developer still offers the basic price change features for free.

December 1, 2020

Thank you a lot for taking the time to write a review! As you probably read in the email we sent a couple of weeks ago, the app is going to become a paid one next year. However, a basic set of features will be always free. Have a wonderful day!

MyVaniteeCase

I have been using this app since 2019, and I'm trying to use it again and it's not working. Can anyone please help?

November 27, 2020

Hey! Thanks for reaching. May I ask you to open a ticket by sending an email to support@ahiastore.zendesk.com ?

We will help you as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience and for your review!

BySilverStone

At my shop I have to edit all price for all variants and give compare price for discounts. But with Ahia its very easy to set them with one click. Recommended! PS: Editing would be great but you can't edit the process after it finished.

Fashion Styles Unlimited

I've been using this app for a while and I must say it works wonders for me. It's easier to do a price change thru the app then to go into Shopify and create an automatic discount bc if I use automatic discount then my subscribers won't get their extra incentives bc Shopify won't allow them to use an automatic discount AND a code/coupon discount. Using Ahia! allows me to enhance the use of Shopify.

Executive

We have scheduled 4 price changes with 3-4 products each. It ran them all but changed only 10% of the prices. Very disappointing

November 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching :)

I saw that you already used the app more than 10 times and it always worked. Also, I saw that you had some errors on one of the latest prices change.

However, you tried to raise prices for your product but the compare price is currently 0 for those products. That's why it didn't work out. We alert about this issue in the app interface and via email, if something goes wrong.

Please, reach our customer success service so we can help you, we have a solution for these issues :)

EDIT: No updates right now, if you need anything we're still here to help, as always!

Lavender Vine Boutique

Just started using the app and so far I am super pleased!! Very easy to set up and restore if you need to make quick changes.

December 1, 2020

Thank you! Have a wonderful day and sorry for the late answer! If you need anything, feel free to get in touch with support.

Ultra fashion clothing

This app is great help changes price very quickly and restore back right on time this is a great app

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10