Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Reflikam.com

I used this app to change all prices on my store Reflikam.com and believe it only took very few clicks and all was done!

Thanks to Ahia!

Cottonler

People weren't wrong when they said that " don't trust anything when it is for free, it means either bad or the seller doesn't need the money ", i don't know if they have a support team because they never reply to your emails. When you choose to make a discount by -25% the app sets the discount sometimes to more than 25 and sometimes less than 25 ( i don't how it works ). It takes too much time goes up to an hour to set all the discounts and when it say if finished ! SURPRISE !! not all products were updated. Had to buy another app on Shopify which works way more bitter than this app.

MGDPrints

This app make things so much easier. It helped update prices on hundreds of products in less than 3 mins. I would highly recommend! Thanks for sharing this app.

J. Leite Pneus

This is the best BULK / Massive edit for shopify!
I have a lot of products from mutliple suppliers in jleitepneus.com and this help me a lot!

A Little Morocco

I am trying to add this app but it wont let me? Please can you fix this as I really like this app.

dattelpalme.com

It is not possible to install the app. After contacted the support and developer never heard again from them.

fun macool shoes

Great App! I have over 100 products with multiple variations on my website and wanted to 'bulk reduce' ALL. Delighted to have found this app, as it did the job painlessly and changed them all back again 2 weeks later! Great product. Well done and thanks!

China & More

Just one of the best shopify plugins that u cand find, easy to use, quickly and efficiently. :D :D :D

Collectibles_City

I have been using this app for a few months and have only now been having problems with my last 2 price adjustments. Half of my last sale didn't update on time and now still rolling back 12 hours after suppose to. An email address for help is also incorrect. Please email me

Master of Bling

Very easy to use. helpful. does work quickly and efficiently. No more have to worry about prices and sale. Good work! I enjoyed this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5