Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

I-SACA

Schedule function is bugged, it will not let you set a schedule price change without completing the set date and time. But will not allow you to set the time.
disappointed that i could not test this app.

TeoDrop

Cange prices not for all products.. and then I try to change them back it changes them all... Now I don't know what to do.. absolutely chaos

Nothing But Beauty Hair & More!

I've been using the app for a while and fell in love with it. It actually made adding discounts to your inventory easy-when you have hundreds of items doing it manually would take hours. Here's why I didn't give it 5 stars. The last time I used the app and requested the prices be changed back to the original prices, a lot of my products remained the same, took me hours to change the prices back, now I'm afraid to use it.

Reflikam.com

I used this app to change all prices on my store Reflikam.com and believe it only took very few clicks and all was done!

Thanks to Ahia!

Cottonler

People weren't wrong when they said that " don't trust anything when it is for free, it means either bad or the seller doesn't need the money ", i don't know if they have a support team because they never reply to your emails. When you choose to make a discount by -25% the app sets the discount sometimes to more than 25 and sometimes less than 25 ( i don't how it works ). It takes too much time goes up to an hour to set all the discounts and when it say if finished ! SURPRISE !! not all products were updated. Had to buy another app on Shopify which works way more bitter than this app.

MGDPrints

This app make things so much easier. It helped update prices on hundreds of products in less than 3 mins. I would highly recommend! Thanks for sharing this app.

J. Leite Pneus

This is the best BULK / Massive edit for shopify!
I have a lot of products from mutliple suppliers in jleitepneus.com and this help me a lot!

A Little Morocco

I am trying to add this app but it wont let me? Please can you fix this as I really like this app.

dattelpalme.com

It is not possible to install the app. After contacted the support and developer never heard again from them.

fun macool shoes

Great App! I have over 100 products with multiple variations on my website and wanted to 'bulk reduce' ALL. Delighted to have found this app, as it did the job painlessly and changed them all back again 2 weeks later! Great product. Well done and thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6