Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

Fotoxposure

This app is great and the interface is simple to use. It really helps you with your price adjustments.

The Castle Jewelry

We have been using this app for almost a year now. It is incredibly efficient even with our intense work load (over 500 products). It is very important to be able to schedule these deals and then revert them back in time, this app performs extremely well in that respect!

September 18, 2020

So happy to see our app is useful! Thanks a lot! Feel free to reach whatever you need!

Favful Store

Maybe this is a faster way of getting attention from you guys. I've sent in a support request on 4th August, and since then I have received no word on my issue.

The problem we are facing is that the plugin does not revert prices after the end date. We've managed to replicate the issue consistently, so we're very sure it's something on AHIA's side that isn't doing what it's supposed to do.

Please let us know how to proceed. Thanks.

September 8, 2020

Hi,

unfortunately, this is not the way of getting attention from us. We had some serious issues with the outgoing email service for our tickets. This means that we answered but the mail wasn't delivered. It's our fault and we fixed it.

We will investigate it as soon as possible and let you know in the ticket.

Thanks.

Beauti Madame

I used this app and it was working good but after few usage it stops working and my store prices changed with random amount. It created a big problem for me right now. Developer please help me out.

September 6, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching and sorry for your issues.

I see that you got in touch with support and we answered on Wednesday. May I ask you to check if you received it and answer it? Otherwise, we will be not able to help.

Thanks!

420 Mile High

I would give this app a ZERO! This app discounted my store prices for 29+ hours!! Did not revert prices back! I had to take my store OFF LINE for 4 days. I am only running at 25%. I have to MANUALLY change prices on my products and variants!!! DO NOT CONSIDER THIS APP!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! P.S. nobody to this day (been 5 days) has answered any of my email. NO SUPPORT!!

September 6, 2020

Hi, I am sorry to read this, but I have to answer.

About support: we always answered your emails (5 days without answers, seriously?) and explained to you multiple times how the app works, the mechanisms, and the rules every Shopify app must follow. By the way, I just personally checked on our ticket system, and there's a pending ticket. Waiting for a response from you since Wednesday.

About timing and durations: every app has some rules to follow when working with Shopify. We want and must be perfectly compliant with Shopify rules. One of these rules is related to the number of changes we can do in a certain amount of time. The price change you mentioned involved more than 40000 product variants. It's not something that the app does in minutes. We often work with 100000 products stores, and times are longer. There's nothing we can do for it.

Thanks.

JEXIE

Is there a way to revert the prices? It made multiple discounts for the same items. Uninstalled and everything remain the same. THIS APP IS TRASH. DO NOT INSTALL IT!!! HOW DO YOU FIX THIS AND WHY YOU DO NOT RESPOND MY EMALIS? YOUR EXCUSE DO NOT HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND YOU HAVE TO FIX IT ASAP****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

September 3, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I am sorry you're experiencing issues.

As you probably saw during the app onboarding after setup, Ahia works like a colleague and manually changes prices for you. Also, I saw that you chose to create a one-way price change (there's a warning before you proceed). If you choose a one-way percentage price change you can't revert it, that's how math works.

Also, I saw that you created three more price changes after the first one, but since the app was removed we can't process it.

If you didn't already, please write to our customer service to check if it's possible to solve your issue, we will do everything we can.

Projetwear

This app is awesome, I used it for a while. But recently, I have issue with the app. The price couldn't change back to the normal price, I try to email for help but nobody actually reply me. Can anybody help me with this?

September 1, 2020

Thank you a lot! We always try to answer as soon as possible, sorry if you didn't get any answers! We will get in touch as soon as possible.

EDIT: I just checked and it seems you got an email from us on Aug 24th, may I ask you to check?

EvJam

why this app does not have 5star overall review is beyond me. Download now its perfect and changes the multi variant prices easily also having extra timing functions to adapt to sales etc

September 1, 2020

This totally makes me happy! Thank you! Stay tuned for a huge amount of updates soon...

Piercing Day Studio

The app is intuitive to use and the resulting UI looks good! Definitely cut down a lot of time when we did our sale!

September 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind comment, feel free to reach if you need anything!

Cervi-Care

Super amazing app, very usefull. This feature should be include in Shopify but luckily a genius and generous guy created this app for free ! Thanks a lot !

August 4, 2020

This made our day! Thanks a lot for your kind words and feel free to reach if you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8