Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

Designer DIY

This app is exactly what I needed to run sales on my site. It changes prices by collections or just specific items. You can schedule the changes or have them done immediately. One of my favorite features is that you can also schedule when you want all the prices to go back to normal. Great app! Very easy to use!

July 5, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review, this made my day! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything! :)

Headboards For Africa

This could have been a great app if it worked properly. The changes are not accurate and when you try to correct it doesnt show the original price , it shows the new (incorrect) discounted price . So you end up doing multiple price changes to get the prices right and end up looking like an idiot on your website as you are offering 25% discount but the incorrect price change shows a compared at price discount of much less. No response from support. Been trying to remove the app. How long does it take to go off?? Ive now run a new price change with no compare at , guess what? Compare at still visible . Guys come on please. We are running businesses here ! Im pulling my hair out with this app. Help please . Remove this app from my store

July 4, 2020

Hi, I am sorry the app didn't work for you. I searched in the inbox for your emails but I didn't find anything. May I ask you to open a ticket by sending an email to support@ahiastore.zendesk.com ? We will try to help or at least explain what's going on :) Thanks!

Carpetar

Woks like a charm.
Wish it also had the option to set the "Compare at" prices manually.
Yet it is great as it is and it deserves tons of money already!

June 20, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! Feel free to get in touch with the support if you need anything!

issybees

The app is very easy to use and a blessing! I did not fancy the idea of reviewing and amending my products prices one at a time. I'm so glad i found this app :)

June 8, 2020

This made my day! Thanks a lot for your review, feel free to reach the support if you need anything! :)

YaYa+Rule

Does not work, can not select collection in drop-down menu, nothing shows. I thought I had found what I was looking for.

Update:
I re-downloaded the app after the developer feedback. I have to say, it is working not and this is a great app to have to increase conversion rate. I will definitely keep using it.

June 8, 2020

Hey, thanks for the feedback! It's precious for us to understand what's going on. Unfortunately, we had some strange times. We recently released a new version of the app. When you install the app, it requires some time to sync the store collections.

If you ever want to try the app again, you will be always welcome!
Have a nice day!

heartlegs

This has to be one of the worst apps on the free market... as it doesn't even work. I don't even know why this is allowed to sell on the app store as it's clearly not made by professionals.

June 8, 2020

Hey, heartlegs! You're totally right, the app sucked. We had some issues and during these strange times. Today we just deployed a new version of it and we solved a lot of bugs.

Probably it's too late, but if you want to try it again, you will be always welcome. We also improved the support, feel free to reach us if you need anything!

TheNorseWind

It doesn't work at all. No support - bugged link. You can't filter pricing changes because the drop down menu doesn't work to choose collections or tags. Waist of time. :(

June 8, 2020

Hey TheNorseWind! Sorry for the late, we had a lot of issues that are solved now. Support is up and running again. Maybe it's too late but if you ever want to try the app once more, you will be always welcome!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Afrothrone

I don't remember if I ever left a review for this great app yet. I just want to say thank you to the developer for creating this app. I find it efficient and easy to use. I used to manually put my store on sale. This does the job and revert my prices after the sale period that I set. Great job guys, I hardly write reviews, but it would be unfair if I dont for this app.

June 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review <3 we released a new version of the app today, feel free to test it and let us know if we can do something to improve it!

rozyana

bad ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trenzs Online

What a great app. I used this app to setup my sales promotions in several of my collections sections. I enjoy using this app because it made setting up my sales promo easy to do and it saved me a lot of time. The app works smoothly, and the result gave my website a professional look that I did not expect! Great app, give it a try and see for yourself!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6