3.7
November 2, 2023

A price change has crashed which has only reverted around 50% of the products to the original pricing. Ahia are not responding to any form of contact leaving us with a loss on revenue.

Diversion Automotive
StoreQuarters replied November 3, 2023

Hi,

Unfortunately, your emails were caught in our spam folder and never reached us. We are very, very sorry about it but we could not answer in time for this reason. We had some technical issues with some services during your price change execution. We fixed them as soon as possible. If you ever decide to come back let us know, I whitelisted your domains and we will obviously give you a refund + a lifetime discount on our product.

Sorry for the hassle!
Francesco from Ahia!

August 21, 2023

Love the app! Was easy to make price updates and support is extremely good.
Big fan. Before this app is as updating the pricing of each product manually and now It saved me tons of time. Game changer!

Kettle & Fire
About 2 months using the app
November 19, 2023

Den fungerede engang bedre men nu er den lige til at få nedsmeltninger over!
Den gennemfører uden problemer rabatterne MEN den ændre som vinden blæser i varianterne!
Har lige sat hele webshoppen ned med 20% men på 90% af alle varerne har jeg nu manuelt været inde og sætte den ene eller de to varianter med som den overser.
Kan IKKE anbefale denne app!!

Didrik
Denmark
5 months using the app
StoreQuarters replied November 21, 2023

Hi,
we're sorry to read this review. Tried to translate it as we don't speed Danish. As far as I can understand, the price change worked correctly, but something happened with some variants. Please remember that if you add more variants after a price change, their price is not going to be changed automatically.

However, we're here to help. We didn't notice any recent customer support ticket, feel free to get in touch with us using the support request form, and let's see if we can solve this issue! :)

Edited February 1, 2023

Normalmente ha funcionado muy bien salvo esta última vez en la que ha habido varios errores en mas y en menos.

Lo de Manuela
Spain
StoreQuarters replied November 1, 2020

Glad to help merchants :) Thanks for your kind review!

October 30, 2020

This app is much needed to change multiple prices at once. I use It for sales and adjusting items in my Clearance section. I love how it also round prices to .99!!!!

UnderKontrl
StoreQuarters replied November 1, 2020

Thank you sooo much for your precious review! It helps us a lot! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

October 20, 2020

Great free app! Does what it says it will do, and easy to use. I only wish it had the ability to bulk edit variant pricing, but that would be asking a lot from a free app.

MarbleheadMementos.com
StoreQuarters replied November 1, 2020

Feel free to reach our customer service and ask for a feature! If a lot of people will request the same one, we will consider adding it to the roadmap!

October 12, 2020

In a country with hiper inflation as Argentina, this app has been great for weekly price changes. Thanks for existing!

Carina Michelli
Argentina
November 27, 2020

Been using since 2018, it's amazing the developer still offers the basic price change features for free.

Aisling Chou Studio
StoreQuarters replied December 1, 2020

Thank you a lot for taking the time to write a review! As you probably read in the email we sent a couple of weeks ago, the app is going to become a paid one next year. However, a basic set of features will be always free. Have a wonderful day!

January 1, 2021

I have used it for a few months now and its perfect for bulk price changing. It is excellent and done everything correctly for me especially, after recent updates!

HIRA TEXTILES
Over 1 year using the app
StoreQuarters replied January 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! :D We're happy you like it!

December 1, 2020

Worked well for me! Installed it on two shops and all went smoothly with price change & restoring to the old ones (and it's free! :). Thanks

Kefirko UK
Over 1 year using the app
StoreQuarters replied December 1, 2020

Thank you so much! If you need anything, support is here to help. Have a wonderful day!