Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

Make your prices change operations easier than ever.

INCARNE

Perfect! Thank you for the nice app! ♥️

I like how it worked. All prices were changed as configured. Perfect app to work with prices!

August 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. It means a lot to me. More features are coming out soon, stay tuned ;) And feel free to drop a line to the support if you need anything, if you have an issue or you just want to share feedback with me :)

Have a nice day!

Graphics Direct

Brilliant App, Did exactly what it said it would do! Installed it, set the time and date and job done, Only worked in Chrome to bring up the time and date options but did what it said it would do.

August 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback :) yep, 100% support for other browsers is on its way! Thanks for using it! Every feedback is welcome, feel free to drop me a line on the support email (francesco@ahia.store) if you need anything!

She Science

This app is AMAZING! Simple to use, and very effective. As a bra store it was SO time consuming to change the prices per size (sometimes 60 units per bra x 3 colours), so this app has literally CHANGED MY LIFE! Thank you!

August 15, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, it means a lot to me. Happy to save you some precious time :) Have a nice day and feel free to write to me anytime if you need something or you have an idea to improve the app!

JewelClues

MUST HAVE. MUST HAVE. MUST HAVE. This app is going to save you hours of work. It does what it says, you can increase or decrease prices in store with ease. Best of all it's free. Hat's off to the developer. Highly recommend.

August 13, 2019

Thanks a lot for your time to write this review! Your feedback is precious for me and helps me to understand what it's working and what it still needs to be improved. Feel free to message me if you need anything or have some ideas to improve the app. Thanks again!

Farmhouse-Primitives

I installed this app and had an issue with it not showing the regular price to show the savings, but Francesco helped immediately and fixed it. I had mentioned to him that the app did not allow us to stop a sale before the date of the sale ending, in case of a mistake made or whatever, and he created that ability within the app right away. I like that kind of attention to detail and customer service, and the app has been performing as it says it will, so I can't do anything other than give it 5 stars! Thank you Francesco! Shopify needs more folks like yourself.

August 13, 2019

Thanks a lot, really! Your feedback was awesomely precious to improve the application and make it better!

La Magie du Naturel

Very easy and simple to schedule price change.
The only things is that the app work only with google chrome, I've first try to use it with mozilla and safari but the app doesn't work.
With the help of Francesco we have identify that the problem where the browser. Maybe in the future the app will be compatible with safari and mozilla?

Thanks for the help and the very quick responsive of the dev

August 8, 2019

Hey, thanks a lot for you review! It's precious for me to understand what can be improved.

About the date format, this is quite curious because I wasn't able to reproduce it. It could be related to how languages and date formats are managed by Shopify admin, but I am already working on standardizing it by my side.

About the price comparison feature, I already answered to your email. It uses the "compare at price" from Shopify, so probably it's related to the layout. Let me know by answering to the email, I am here to help :)

EDIT: re-sent, I previously answered to the email you used to write me. I actually forwarded my answer to the email associated with the shop.

Philip Uttana Clothing

Really easy to use, simple interface and it's nice to receive an email when the job is done. It was perfect for my store and my products.