Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

by In Crescendo S.R.L.

The best and smartest way to bulk edit prices on your store.

supersweetshirts

This app rules. Thank you! Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Made something weirdly complicated super easy.

September 24, 2019

It's lovely to see I can be useful for your business! Keep using it, a lot of features are coming...

Dianadu Designs

Wahoo!! Super easy, super fast and free. A huge time saver. Everything you hope for in an app. Made the necessary changes in minutes instead of days of slogging through instructions. Thank you Ahia!

September 24, 2019

Thanks a lot, feel free to reach if you need anything!

Keuka Outlet

Great app! So awesome that it's free to use. To be able to schedule price changes saves so much time. Switches prices and compare at back exactly how they were prior to switching them, unlike other bulk price changing apps.

September 24, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. Feel free to keep in touch if you need anything. A lot of features are coming soon!

Stryde

App used to work well. Now it messes up the price during restoration and this has happened multiple times already. Quite disappointing.

September 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. Get in touch if you need anything, I am always open to any feedback and feature request!

awrora

Fine! There’s nothing to complain about! Everything is clear and to the point! Thanks to the developers for such a good application ❤️❤️❤️

August 31, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review :) Love to see it's useful. Feel free to write to me if you need everything! Have a nice day.

CJC Metals

Thank you for this app. It does what it says. I am using it probably differently from others - I will use it to change prices on collections based on changing precious metal prices. Some thoughts on features that would be useful to me (and maybe others).
1. Instead of just scheduling, also have the option of change price "Now".
2. Have a third option to simply set a single price for all items in collection on top of +- by dollar and percentage. Basically, overwrite and set a new price.
Just my wish list, as this app has solved a big headache for me and I can use it as it is. I would pay for this app.

August 30, 2019

THANKS A LOT! :D

Your review is precious to me. I love to receive feedback about how I can improve the product. About the "schedule now" feature... stay tuned, it's the next one on the roadmap ;)

EDIT: take a look at the app now, the "Run Now" option is available. Will announce it on Monday.

INCARNE

Perfect! Thank you for the nice app! ♥️

I like how it worked. All prices were changed as configured. Perfect app to work with prices!

August 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. It means a lot to me. More features are coming out soon, stay tuned ;) And feel free to drop a line to the support if you need anything, if you have an issue or you just want to share feedback with me :)

Have a nice day!

Graphics Direct

Brilliant App, Did exactly what it said it would do! Installed it, set the time and date and job done, Only worked in Chrome to bring up the time and date options but did what it said it would do.

August 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback :) yep, 100% support for other browsers is on its way! Thanks for using it! Every feedback is welcome, feel free to drop me a line on the support email (francesco@ahia.store) if you need anything!

She Science

This app is AMAZING! Simple to use, and very effective. As a bra store it was SO time consuming to change the prices per size (sometimes 60 units per bra x 3 colours), so this app has literally CHANGED MY LIFE! Thank you!

August 15, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, it means a lot to me. Happy to save you some precious time :) Have a nice day and feel free to write to me anytime if you need something or you have an idea to improve the app!

JewelClues

MUST HAVE. MUST HAVE. MUST HAVE. This app is going to save you hours of work. It does what it says, you can increase or decrease prices in store with ease. Best of all it's free. Hat's off to the developer. Highly recommend.

August 13, 2019

Thanks a lot for your time to write this review! Your feedback is precious for me and helps me to understand what it's working and what it still needs to be improved. Feel free to message me if you need anything or have some ideas to improve the app. Thanks again!