AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 84 million items synced

Havamal Gifting

This app is really powerful and has limitless options for your business. I'm using it to sync my vintage inventory to Shopify. As a complete newbie their team set me up and took the time to make sure things were working. Definitely email them to get assistance. A chat help function would make this even easier, hopefully, they introduce this.

The Holiday Gift Shop

Awesome tool, previously we were building our own integrations with Airtable using Zapier, but this app is so much easier. The price is right, too!

Fun Services Canada

Love this app! Previously I was using Integromat (similar to Zapier) to synchronize our data to Airtable, but it took a ton of work because I had to build all the integrations manually. AirPower makes this so much easier, and way more reliable! Definitely worth checking out if you're using Airtable together with Shopify.

CanvasPrints.com

AirPower/AirTable is incredibly powerful, and easy to use. Daniel is also great with customer service and very helpful.

Uncute

Works beautifully and smoothly. The developers did an exceptional job with taking into account so many different scenarios. He came up with a solution that is almost bulletproof, and truly liberates your data.
Also,Daniel provides exceptional support. If you're using AirTable and Shopify, look no more.

Huion UK

The app is exactly what we needed to take the next step in managing our ecommerce business. The support from Daniel in both installing and solving issues is excellent.

Common Wealth Poultry

Great implementation, responsive team. I used to work for Airtable, so, naturally, had planned to build my own integration, but the team at AirPower saved me a ton of time. Flexible enough to use for a variety of base configurations, but easy enough to get started out of the box.

Jennifer Fisher

Airpower has saved me and my team thousands of hours or work tracking production jobs. Awesome App! Excellent customer support and very easy to use. I highly recommend.

Mister Zimi

If you aren't using AirPower to manage your product data, you're doing it all wrong. The apps potential is almost unlimited once you start delving deeper into AirTable. Support is A+ and will do most of the heavy lifting for you, of which there isn't much! I can't recommend it more highly and only wish I had found it earlier

Film Gear South Africa

I have been in contact with the BaseGenius and Airpower team since they started their Shopify journey. Being able to link up Airtable with my Shopify store, although extremely complex when looking at the complexity of the Shopify API, if it wouldn't be for BaseGenius and this app, I would still be working on linking things together ;)

Previous 1 3 4