AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 10 million items synced

Klarel

I use AirPower to sync our central Airtable BASE to Shopify. CS team has been insanely helpful in fine tuning the process to fit our exact workflow.
I can not recommend enough. Managing products, pricing, images, stock etc is easier than ever. Great value.

ServeScape

Using this app with the help of BaseGenius' customer support was a no-brainer. Daniel from BaseGenius really helped us get up and running with daily syncs between our Shopify and AirTable in no time. Great customer service and even better app. Highly recommend!

Misha & Puff

I didn't realize how limiting the Shopify product management tools were until I randomly stumbled across AirPower one day. It all started with a better way to update photos and quickly snowballed into completely replacing Shopify's product tools.

My company now manages thousands of variants from AirPower and we can do it error-free. We built error-catching into our AirTable base and a workflow you need to go through in order to enable that product for AirPower sync.

AirPower has enabled us to transfer our entire company's product creation pipeline over to one place, removing duplicated data and reducing errors and saving huge amounts of time on product creation.

We won't be giving up AirPower

MIRA'S Sports and More

Great App! It has saved me a ton of time importing and managing 4000+ variants and images. Support is incredible. Still learning as I go, and am excited about exploring its capabilities. Well worth it!

The Landing

This app has been really wonderful, and the customer service and help from Daniel has been truly incredible! He's always been available to answer questions or help when we changed our Airtable base and needed help fixing the sync. One ask from the app would be error messages that are more actionable/easy to understand :)

Arable Labs (Shop Arable)

I'm just getting started exploring this Airtable<>Shopify integration, and it's quite exciting to fill out a custom form in Airtable and then see a draft order pop up in Shopify moments later. But the best part of this has got to be my interactions with Daniel, who got me set up and then took a significant chunk of his day to discuss capabilities. Where do I send the check Daniel? :) Thank you so much! Highly recommended for those looking to run a better organized webstore, those with wholesale clients, and small to large teams.

Barbershop.no

This is the app we've been looking for since we started using Airtable. AirPower is amazing and so is the customer service. Highly recommended

EasyBins

This app is simply amazing and the customer support is A++. We're using AirPower now on several stores and this app works perfect, very reliable, always up and running. We've done a lot of custom tweaks and each time Daniel at support gets right on it. Life saver!

Kimball Fruit Farm

Absolute game changer for order management and fulfillment. Managing the data and data views through Airtable instead of Shopify will significantly reduce the complexity for my clients. Plus it just works, it was like magic. Their support team is amazing as well.

Mjuk

Does exactly what it says it will do. I especially like that the app is pretty easy to configure and manage. Customer support is also very nice, responsive and helpful.

Previous 1 3