AirPower

The best Airtable integration - over 277 million items synced

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

WillyGoat Toys & Playgrounds

Added customer tax settings quickly upon request. Syncs the majority of our data. My primary complaint is the data limitations in AirTable, AirPower has been reliable, time-saving, and responsive to support requests.

Denvir Enterprises

Airpower streamlines the connection between Airtable + Shopify. It limits doing things twice. The team is very helpful as well.

threeworldsmelb

Excellent app. One of the greats. We used it to sync product info across stores and also use it to integrate with Airtable. Great team behind this product.

Butter & Crust

This app is the backbone of my e-commerce business. Airtable has become an amazing and incredibly powerful CRM for my Shopify store and this is only possible due to this app. The app is incredibly reliable, even when transferring a huge number of data points, and the support is very good.

Veneka

AirPower has been a game changer for my business. Their customer support quickly (within days) helped us customize the tool and build custom solutions for our business. We've done away with the majority of manual Shopify / Airtable work we used to do. This includes, reporting, inventory sorting and more. We've saved countless hours of work time. Don't think twice. This tool and this team is the best I've ever worked with in the Shopify eco-system.

Riverside Motosports

Great app that's saved us a ton of time. Customer service is really solid. They'll help set you up, and continue to help every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Libby Story

A great app to send data to airtable. Great service too. My questions or requests have been answered promptly. They even let me know when the connection is broken for me to fix on my end. I would definitely recommend.

Litt Concept House | Mitchell Litt

It's so much easier to use Airtable for complex tasks and manipulating data than Shopify. Depending on your skill level, this could be many apps in one and is an invaluable part of our workflow.

Wantboard

AirPower has saved our business countless hours and has made batch updates to our online store so much easier. Because the prices of the products we sell are highly dependant on the USD to CAD exchange rate and other variable costs, we need to regularly update the hundreds of products on our website. This used to be an incredibly time consuming process filled with CSV upload issues and character set issues, and as a result we could do it a few times per year. With AirPower, updating the website via Airtable is very easy and we update our website weekly or even daily. AirPower's support team is also very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend AirPower to anyone who spends a lot of time making updates to their online store.

Knobbly

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is flexible and stable. The setup can be a bit technical, but their support is thorough and fast, so it's never been a problem. Note that automatic syncing only goes one way - from Shopify to Airtable. Syncing back to Shopify has to be initiated manually. It would be an upgrade if this were some day solved, but even as it is, this app allows us a good workflow with managing our backend on Airtable. Again, stability and support are top notch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6