4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its multifunctional marketing capabilities, including automated email and SMS campaigns, and a loyalty program that enhances customer retention. The analytics feature is valued for providing insights into customer behavior. The customer support team, particularly Reena, Rishav, and Namit, are commended for their prompt and helpful service. Some merchants have noted occasional slow performance, but consider the pricing to be good value compared to similar apps.

January 12, 2024

AI Trillion is a great app with even better support. Rishav has been incredibly helpful in getting my loyalty program set up. Great features, and I know it's going to help my business immensely. Would highly recommend!

Face Club
About 2 years using the app
Edited January 31, 2024

Wacoal Thailand just started using AiT app on-line store, AiTrillion has so many features and such deep functionality, Lots of other great features and good support, This app really helped our organization keep track of our member data and handle transactions easily.

Thai Wacoal Public Company Limited
Thailand
5 months using the app
February 1, 2024

It seemed like a great all in one platform and we wanted to make it work, but too much technical problems. We sent two dozen emails in to try and troubleshoot over email it was not successful. They advised us to book a support call, but their support "forgot" about our zoom call 3x. Yeah, they stood us up 3x. Definitely shows where their company values lie. Not for us. It seems like a great concept though, just not a fan of their execution.

Get Stamen
4 months using the app
AiTrillion replied February 7, 2024

We sincerely apologize for the technical issues and lack of timely support you experienced. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're working to improve our services. We regret falling short of your expectations and hope to connect with you and get this sorted.

I request to give us one more chance and looking forward to connect with you.

January 24, 2024

We are utilizing AI Trillion's Subscription, Customer Reviews, and Affiliate Marketing modules. We can confidently say that it is extremely comprehensive and more than meets our needs. The significant advantage is the availability of many other modules that we are considering for use. I must emphasize their success in technical support and installation. With AI Trillion, it's all in one place, one application. Thank you, AI Trillion, for providing a solution that has truly impressed us.

ONECLICK
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
December 5, 2023

This app really helped our organization keep track of our member data and handle transactions easily. Big upgrade for us. Lots of other great features and good support.

SkateIDSA
About 1 year using the app
AiTrillion replied December 28, 2023

🙌 Thank you for the awesome review! 😃 We're delighted to hear that our app has upgraded your organization's operations. If you ever need assistance or have suggestions, we're here to help. Cheers to more success together! 🚀💼💯

November 25, 2023

We just started using AiT app on our shopify POS and on-line store. We wanted a simple loyalty app that could send emails and sms to customers. This app surpasses our expectations, and even though we are not using all the capabilities as yet, it is satisfying our needs at the moment. Set up is relatively easy and the support staff is available to assist you with problems.

Support has been prompt and Rishav helped us to migrate from another loyalty app easily. I like that we have one person assigned to help us each time we reach out to AiT. The customer support is excellent.

The app is a bit slow in loading, however, I need to do more investigations as to why this is happening and also do further testing of the app.

Maxie Department Store
Jamaica
4 months using the app
AiTrillion replied November 29, 2023

Thanks for the great review! 😊 The AiTrillion app is exceeding your loyalty program needs, and our support team is here to assist you promptly. 🚀 Feel free to reach out anytime! 👏

November 22, 2023

We recently moved over to this app from Marsello. Although Marsello was very easy to use, having many options in one place was very convenient. We can eliminate the other apps we have and use AiTrillion for almost everything. It has a lot to offer. We are still working through the change, but we hope this will fit our company well. The one thing to ensure you are aware of is that when you run out of emails, which will be quick if you have a lot of customers, you need to add additional blocks because it will not automatically add them. It will stop and tell you that "Your limit is over!"

Worked with customer service today, and Reena was wonderful. I am sure we will continue to need help until we work through the process until our set up is final.

I look forward to enabling all the services they offer.

Bloomingmore
29 days using the app
AiTrillion replied November 29, 2023

Thanks for switching to AiTrillion! 🚀 It's great that you're finding our all-in-one solution convenient. Remember to manage email limits, and our team is here to help during your setup. We look forward to serving your company well! 😊👍

January 18, 2024

I can't express how thrilled I am with Aitrillion! This app has truly transformed the way I manage my Shopify store, making my life as an entrepreneur so much easier.

The automation features are top-notch – from personalized email campaigns to targeted SMS marketing, it's a one-stop-shop for all my customer engagement needs. The ease of use is outstanding; even if you're not tech-savvy, Aitrillion's intuitive interface guides you through the process effortlessly.

The analytics and insights provided are a game-changer for decision-making. I can now understand my customer behavior better, allowing me to tailor my strategies for maximum impact. The customer support is impeccable - responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist.

What sets Aitrillion apart is its versatility. Whether you're a small business or scaling up, Aitrillion scales with you. The loyalty program has significantly boosted customer retention, and the reviews and referrals feature have turned my satisfied customers into my biggest promoters.

In a nutshell, Aitrillion is a must-have for any serious e-commerce entrepreneur. It's not just an app; it's a powerful ally in growing your business. Kudos to the team behind this brilliant tool!

Thank you, Aitrillion, for making my Shopify experience extraordinary!

Green Amy
United Arab Emirates
10 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Reena has been very helpful and do provide me with the solutions and offer extra assistance. The apps has been great for our business too.

Shukri Shari Group Sdn Bhd (1269727-X)
Malaysia
10 months using the app
AiTrillion replied December 28, 2023

That's fantastic to hear! 😊 Reena is indeed a valuable part of our team. We're thrilled that our app has been beneficial for your business. If you ever need more assistance or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🌟👏💼

December 18, 2023

We are using Ai app . This app surpasses our expectations, , it is satisfying our needs at the moment. Set up is relatively easy and the support staff is available to assist you with problems.

Support has been prompt

it's good

Tulips Natural Beauty Care
Egypt
3 months using the app
AiTrillion replied December 28, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that the AI app has exceeded your expectations! 🌟 It's great to know that it's meeting your needs and that the setup was straightforward. Our support team is always here to assist you promptly whenever you need help. Thanks for your positive feedback! 😊👍🤖