AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated | Reviews

by AiTrillion

Email Marketing, Loyalty Reward, Review, Affiliates & Web Push

Luxor BY TB

I like that they have tutorial videos on different sections of the app. Customer service is also great! just be mindful of the time difference from between countries. The app does need some work but I contacted customer service and they helped me out big time. I had scheduled My announcement bar to start at 12 am for Black Friday but it did not show in my store so I contacted customer service and he fixed it for me alone with some other things I needed help with especially with the coding part lol

Sound & Soulful

AiTrillion is absolutely AMAZING. Hands-down the BEST app for all online business owners out there using Shopify! They have a huge variety of features, each of which is incredibly customizable. Their support team is always on-call to help and is extremely knowledgeable, communicative and helpful along the way. Excellent service all around!

November 30, 2021

We're so glad to hear this! Thank you so much for leaving us this review 💖

BloomBliss.com

AiTrillion is awesome!!! They really provided me with great support in helping me to understand their workflow work and how to integrate them to my website. They also showed me how to incorporated the loyalty program to reward my customers for their purchases. There are so many different things you can do with this app. Thank you AiTrillion for the great support!!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so glad to hear that the AiTrillion support team was able to help out 💖

SkyLyfe

AiTrillion provided great technical support and training concerning any changes or api integration with our website. They also provide training support concerning any questions or support I needed for my website. Great app for CMS and automated marketing.

November 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to hear that you found our support friendly and are already seeing the benefits of marketing automation & cms. 🚀

Vigarus

Excellent, fast, and efficient customer service. Easy to use platform. Lots of resources to learn how to..

Swan Affordable Handbags

Very valuable to the overall success of my store once launched. customer support team is also great.

linengarb.com

The customer service is superb- It has intuitive layouts training library that makes using this service a dream. Would recommend 100%!

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖 We're so happy to hear about your experience!

ChezAfrica

Great app with far more capabilities than I initially understood. Even on the community plan. Even greater customer commitment and support. We had a glitch in setting up email marketing: it was expertly and quickly resolved in real time, by Sohreb, who was very courteous and reassuring. Thanks AI Trillion!
Will consider upgrading our plan as we see results.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review! 💖

Miraj International LLC

We are very happy to install this app which gives all the support that is required by our website..

November 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! 🤗

LoveHeld

Enjoying this app and love the support given to set it up correctly as well as teach me how to use it to the fullest potential.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27