4.7
May 25, 2023

Merci à toute l'équipe, tout le monde est sympa et réactif. On a réussi à se comprendre malgré la barrière de la langue car je ne parle pas anglais, nous avons donc tout géré par mail. Mon site sera bientôt en ligne grâce à vois et j'ai réussi à faire ce que j'imaginais, sans en avoir les compétences. Merci.
Laura

mybloomerry
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 18, 2023

Aitrillion is an amazing app with many functionalities. It really is a one stop solution for our stores and we're very satisfied with the results. It prevents you from having 10 different apps for the things you want so your page speed isn't effected much. The support of Aitrillion is amazing. They're always available for quick meetings that will help you fix any issues or request that you have. We're very satisfied and will be working with Aitrillion for a long time

Snus.be
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 15 days
AiTrillion replied May 18, 2023

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our product and customer service!

May 16, 2023

Very informative. Was locked out of my account, but helpful service allowed me to get right into my account. Thank you guys!

nity grity
Time spent using app: 2 days
AiTrillion replied May 18, 2023

That is so kind💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us.

May 15, 2023

I recommend the AiTrillion app for all its features, facilities and support. Not only do they help you set it up but give you great ideas to do better business!

Tammise Market
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
AiTrillion replied May 18, 2023

We are so glad you chose AiTrillion! Thank you very much for your review, we are looking forward to helping you succeed! 🚀

May 8, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the incredible app that focuses on email campaigns, SMS, and loyalty programs, and I must say it has revolutionized the way I communicate with my customers and manage loyalty programs. This app is a game-changer for businesses looking to enhance their marketing strategies and build stronger customer relationships. The support team is also very supportive. They listen to my feedback and answer my questions on a timely manner. I really enjoyed working with them.

Qupons
Time spent using app: 19 days
AiTrillion replied May 10, 2023

We're so happy to hear that!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖
Surely AiTrillion will be a revolutionary app for Shopify sellers to boost customer engagement with an Omnichannel marketing platform via Email, SMS, and Web Push in one dashboard ✨

May 3, 2023

Very good service, most helpful. Much better than expected. Patients with my many questions and required explanations

The Fragrance Room
Time spent using app: 13 days
AiTrillion replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that it was a good one ✨

April 29, 2023

I highly recommend the app ! Their support team assisted us with setup + answered all of our questions. The app has amazing features!

TheOddProfessional
Time spent using app: 4 days
AiTrillion replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us this review 💖
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and the support team's assistance!

April 27, 2023

In my opinion, a must-have app for every Shopify store. Many useful features and a customer service which goes above and beyond expectations. The E-Mail campaign tool is one of the best out there. And the main advantage is that you can replace so many apps with this one. We Highly recommend AiTrillion.

Nelson Müller
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
AiTrillion replied April 28, 2023

We are so happy you are enjoying AiTrillion so far 🤗 and happy to hear that it has been easy for you to use and remove other multiple apps!

Definitely, Email, SMS, and Web push automation with loyalty, review, and membership automation is our powerful tool to manage everything from one platform and boost your customer engagement. It will save you a lot of time and money with multiple apps,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! 💖

April 19, 2023

The AiT is AMAZING!!!! Whenever I have a question, I either setup a video chat or I just email and they respond pretty quickly. I will update more reviews once I get my store live and we test all the amazing things this app has to offer.

Foxy Bee Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 days
AiTrillion replied April 28, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 💖
We are so glad our team was able to provide the support that you needed.

Let us know if you need any help and our team will you grow your business. 💪

April 18, 2023

The AiT team is fabulous! They set up my app and make changes whenever I ask them to. They respond quickly to your questions and the set up was super easy as they take over the tedious process of setting it all up for you. The app has many features and tracks all of your potential customers when they visit your site and emails you to keep you updated. This app is amazing and so is their team! I highly recommend this app!

The Lifestyle Lab
Time spent using app: 20 days
AiTrillion replied April 19, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 💖
We are so glad that you love our marketing platform and its advanced tracking and automation features.

And yes, we have 11+ modules in just the platform to replace multiple apps and provide the power of integration between them. 💪