AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty Reward Program, Push, Product Reviews

Fibonacci Lifestyle

I was having trouble importing my contacts to Shopify and AiTrillion helped me get it done! They also increased engagement on my store with all of their tools available to use!! They are quick with the job as well although I wasn't in a hurry.

chelseafanshop

with all the apps out there it was really stressful until I found this app, it literally has everything needed to run a profitable ecom store and support is a1 they helped me set up the ratings feature on my site with no problem ...

Sunshine Trinkets

Pretty good, combines many functions into a single app with a clean, easy to use settings page and the features look pretty nice on your webpage

CloviTek

I love the app. It provides maximum value for the price you pay. I've disabled other third party apps and consolidated all my marketing into this one tool. Great job! Looking forward to new features when they become available, specifically, would be good to have AI in a chatbox so I can prebuild questions and answers to anyone visiting website and make offers through the chat box to encourage more purchases. Also, would be good to track my Facbook campaigns and how they respond. A lot of other features would be good to add. Overall, so far I like it and recommend it. Great support and fast response is a huge plus. Thanks!

Boundless Attitude Apparel

Being a one-person show, a big challenge is managing all the different apps needed for things like email marketing, reviews, loyalty programs etc. This app is an all in one solution. Since it does so much it can definitely seem daunting, however, spending a few days learning how the admin console works and figuring out how to set up everything is definitely worth it. It doesn't ad much lag to your site and it is a time-saver having everything needed to manage all those options in 1 dashboard.

Desrose Trends

If you are a new beginner, or a pro and never heard of this app, well I HIGHLY RECOMMEND (Specially for newbies like myself). This app is literally everything you can ask for. Also, the customer service is TOP NOTCH! Every trouble I ran into, they were right there each step of the way! Since I started with them, I have gotten more interactions with my store. Looks like I've found one of my favorite apps! Thank You Ai, you guys are definitely A1 with things. God Bless!!

TBOO

OMG, This App actually had more features than I expected, It's so awesome. It's all seems automated too, I love this app. It helps with product reviews, emails, rewards, etc. all you need to engage your customers. Another good thing is that you can disable certain features if you do not need them. I will highly recommend

DaVinci Inspire

I am testing using this app but seem like many function integrated more powerful than other apps recommend

Adorable Click

SO happy!!!
I'm impressed with the support. Work fast and do all the jobs. I canceled a lot of apps on my website, and now it is faster than before.
The email platform is ready to use, and they did the work (migrating from Mailchimp) for me. What else I can ask! Now I have more returning customers and less abandoned checkout.

EasyNWay

I'm very satisfied with their helpful advanced features especially Email Marketing , Loyalty Reward and Ai Predictions.

Previous 1 3