Email, Loyalty Program, Review

Email, Loyalty Program, Review

by AiTrillion

Email Marketing, Loyalty Points, Reviews, Web Push, Affiliates

E3 Consulting

Update: Support did assist me with getting some features up and running. I still think there are some things that can be improved but I like having multiple apps in 1 place and at 1 price. I'm very happy now with using the app and support turned out to be great and very helpful. Looking forward to increasing revenue with this app! Wow. The potential and hope I had for this app is shattered. This app is so tedious and complicated to set up, especially the affiliate program part. I also do not find the email marketing as simple to set up as Klaviyo. There is not an option to change the text on certain buttons. The support is just ok. Since it's overseas, you just have to be patient for them to get back to you. The only apps that I found somewhat easy and simple to set up are the product reviews, pop ups, and loyalty programs. I'm undecided as to whether I'm going to keep the app altogether or keep and just use certain parts of it. Hopefully, I can figure it all out with a little more time and just keep asking support questions. But if you're like me and trying to launch a business, figuring out how to setup apps is not an efficient use of time for a business owner. Very annoyed and disappointed. If I see the app is a value add after using it, I will update this review.

July 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the candid feedback in this review! We're always working to make our app easier to use for everyone. Our support team has emailed you for the app setup and we always provide free setup of all features for our customers. Looking forward to assisting you with the same.

ExquisiteHairExt

I am very happy with the service I received. Preetam D worked quickly to get my issues resolved. Thank you again!

July 22, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving so quickly a review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

High-ish Dallas

I have only had it for two days and want to delete it. If the app did as they said and the support was really 24/7, I wouldn't have a problem. Support is overseas so they contact me at 3-4am my time. The chat bot doesnt know anything and just wants to connect you to a support rep but none are available.

July 22, 2021

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out. You can also drop us an email any time and we do reply to every ticket in a max of 12hours for sure. Our support email is support@aitrillion.com

Touchstone Media

I have used several email marketing apps, but this app is by far the best. It covers all aspects of email marketing. Though in the beginning I found it tedious to begin with, but the support has been quite great. They are always there to help, which you can't find in other apps. I will highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to increase their email marketing.

July 22, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Inspire Active Wear

There are a lot of features to this app and it's taking some time to get things set up but the customer service has been very responsive and helpful when I have reached out. So far so good!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

Living Nutritionals

So far I am really enjoying all the features and easy configuration options as well as the Customer Service! I had a couple questions and was immediately able to speak with Namit for over an hour. He happily answered all my questions and gave me a lot of good information on how to find additional answers to commonly asked questions about setting up an Affiliate program.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Acapparelstore

I use this app to run my email campaign and it is good for us. The integration between loyalty, email, and all its features is very tight-knit and the support is great as well!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

Funny Fan Store

This company is Awesome! In addition to assisting with me with my Ai Trillion Experience, I had an issue with my Email records which is not really associated with Ai Trillion but because it was a business related issue, the rep (Namit) spent 2 days with me to ensure that my business email was in working order so I can resume business as usual....Talk about EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I highly recommend this app but more importantly the Customer Service Support! Thanks!!!

KowHorseFarm

I have had this app for awhile but have not used/understood many of the features. I reached out and Namit had a zoon meeting with me. He was VERY knowledgeable, patient and showed me exactly how to use some of the phenomenal features available with Ai Trillion.. Thank you Namit

July 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

Maloos Design

This app is sort of all in one. The customer service was good. I had a question and somebody from their team helped me with the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25