AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

11+Apps- Email Marketing + Loyalty Program + Review + Web Push

Women' s Active Apparel

A great tool so far. The support team response is quick and thorough. I would definitely recommend this tool

women's fashion

Liar, just to cheat money! I only have 8 users, just testing. I was charged 19$ without any prompt, and the customer service told me that it was because I installed it many times, so it can't be considered as a trial! I am now waiting for the outcome of shopify's appeal!

Holistiworld Inc. Holistimart

I got AiTrillion to help me take my business from a simple store to a superstore. It is great for growing your already successful store into a thriving store that is based on a creative and constructive experience for the customer. I was also impressed with the level of merchant support. In the future, I hope they continue to update and evolve their app to make it easier for the merchants to integrate other tools etc. Overall, I am grateful for coming across this app and am excited to see how it continues to help my store thrive.

Executive Supplements

I love the support staff and the concept of this "app", It is much more than one app, it is like many apps working together in a clever way
Try it. It is simple to work with

FragrantBodyOilz

This app is literally going to save me $400 in other app fess, AND ITS A BETTER PRODUCT! They also have AMAZING customer service. Im in the process of getting rid of at least 4 apps! This is possibly the best app value wise that we have purchased! Big appreciation from FragrantBodyOilz

Brigid's Garden Artisanal Soap

Great support, easy to use. The one thing I needed help setting up so far (DKIM settings) they were able to give me clear instructions that solved the problem.

Ravenous Miniatures

Customer service is great I needed help getting everything started and they had me set up within a day.

Je Suis Diva

This app is overwhelmingly inclusive of just about everything I need...in a good way! With all of the moving parts it takes a minute to get acclimated and that where the A1 customer service comes in...you have to try this app, you won't be disappointed. Not to mention, I received a phone call a few days after I downloaded the app from the customer success department to get a feel for my needs and to let me know that their team would be there to help with the onboarding and anything else I need. You can't beat Great Customer Service!!!

Janelle Beauty

This is quite a robust app so we needed help implementing some of the modules. It was a great customer service experience!

Abby Red Accessories

I use this app for all email marketing and website popups. It is easy to navigate once you get the hand of it. I needed help on a few things that I didn't understand but the guys over at AI Trillion were amazing! They always responded by email with different sources/videos that you can watch on their site to help you with whatever problem that you may have. They will also do a zoom call with you with screen share if you need assistance on something that you can't find. I highly recommend this app and working with this team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23