AiTrillion Email + Loyalty

AiTrillion Email + Loyalty

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Loyalty Program Points, Email Marketing, Reviews, Web Push

CraftCentralCompany

Been a huge help Preetam's customer service is great when setting up my shop I spoke to him everyday for at least a week and gave me as much help as I needed.

Ecofriend

I just love AI Trillion. Not only is the App the best thing for your web site but the support is brilliant and one of the best I have encountered. Whenever I ask for something I get an answer straight away from support and the job is actioned immediately. Keep up the amazing job guys.

بوابة التسويق SF

فريق عمل متعاون جدا وسرعة الاستجابه والدعم .
التطبيق يشمل خدمات متعدده بديله لتعدد التطبيقات مناسبة السعر للخدمات .

SadeChic Boutique

This app is not free, nor is there a free plan. This is false advertising. WHen I signed in I was blocked from accessing the free plan and paid plans were offered. If I wanted to sign up for a paid plan I would have clicked on others that actually had the prices laid out.

January 14, 2021

Hi SadeChic Boutique,

We do have a free plan and you can access it without upgrading to the paid plan. You will get all features in the free plan which are mentioned here - https://app.aitrillion.com/freeplan

Let us know and we can help you in setting up the free plan.

Thanks
AiTrillion Support

Paris Michelle

We love this app! They have been very helpful with any and all issues we faced in a timely manner. Their support on this amazing app means the world! Download this app you won’t regret it.

Ic-Ibuy Direct

This app is not free, nor is there a free plan. This is false advertising. Went to download this app and had to sign up for paid plan. If I wanted to sign up for a paid plan I would have clicked on others that actually the prices laid out.

January 4, 2021

Hi Ic-Ibuy Direct,

We do have a free plan and once you install the app, it will install in the free plan only. If you want to upgrade to a paid plan then it's optional.

Please let us know if you are facing any issues and we can also migrate you to the free plan, even if you have subscribed to a paid one.

Looking forward to assisting you with the same.

Thanks
Team AiTrillion

doggietheapp.com

The single most value for money app to grow your business from day 0. Support is almost always available. Havent taken more than a couple of hours in solving any issues I had. Highly recommended.

GrabOnlineGH

So far we have enjoyed excellent support from AiTrillion and we hope there is a future with more collaboration with AiTrillion.

Pack Turtle

Amazing App with excellent support. This app does it all; Email marketing with discount codes, sales banners, product reviews, newsletter popups, Loyalty reward program, and Web Push notifications. There are other features that we don't use. Contacted support a couple of times and never had an issue getting a response.

Bonprono

Really goods app. Reccurent billing, emailing members with active plan,etc...
And quick response each time with the support email.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37