Loyalty Rewards, Review, Email

Launch Loyalty Program w/ Reviews, Email Marketing & Web Push

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RitzyBath

Super helpful and quick to resolve any issues. Need min of 100 characters to post the review.............................

Katys Boutique

AI Trillion support team has one of the best customer service teams I met. Always super helpful and want to help understand the tool and how to make it better.

Moschino Malaysia

Location Malaysia

The app is user-friendly. However, there is a lot of back-end code tweaks that needs to be done since Shopify is basically many apps layering each other, which comes to my point whereby the Support Team is amazing at solving almost all my issues and in a very timely manner as well. Thank you for your help!

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review 💖
If there's anything that we can do to turn your 4 star experience into a 5 star one - please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help 😄

The ClaraMae Collection

AI Trillion is so helpful! They provide wonderful instructions with pictures that really assist a non-coding person, like my self, with the ability to set most things up on a website, However, no matter how simple their instructions are, they are here to help you out! they are prompt with response and quick to fix the issue at hand! Their program is easy to use, but should you get stumped they are only a quick chat away! Thank you AI Trillion

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

The Bronzery

Not only is this app effective in helping me meet my marketing and sales goals, but the customer support is first class. I can get on a zoom anytime I need and speak with a team of people who are extremely knowledgeable and care about my company's success.

June 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with the app! We'll let our support team know you appreciated them. We appreciate them too 💪💖

Layr

I moved to Shopify after seeing this plugin on a client's site. It does everything 600 plugins on WooCommerce would do. There were a few issues (I like all my site elements to have the same theme), and their amazing support specialist Preetam D was there to help me every time. I don't often leave reviews, but this company and that support specialist deserve more than five stars!

June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review,😍 I'm so happy Preetam was able to help you. Just between you and me, we think he is really awesome too! 🙌 Best of luck with your program!

GNA Salon Services

AiTrillion offers very useful tools for your business, but what is even better is they offer help in implementing their tools. I'm not a developer, and they extra help is the only way I could get the tool up and running. I'm transitioning from another emailing marketing app and they have been very helpful. I hope they add SMS in the future.

June 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖 We are going to launch the SMS module in June 2022 only.

EarringHolderGallery

I am in the process of migrating from another ESP and have been very pleased with how it has been handled.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that it was a good one ✨

Pure Factors

Support has been very helpful. App is robust full features for any store. Just getting started, very pleased so far.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! 💖

LeSportsac Malaysia

The support team for this app is amazing. Despite time differences, I still get support replies very quickly. Support is concise almost all the time

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us your lovely review 💖 If there's anything that we can do to turn your 3-star experience into a 5-star one, please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31