Loyalty Program + Email + Push

Loyalty Program + Email + Push

From $65/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 1, 2023

Amazing customer service. Thank you Pratibha!
First time on the call with her and she patiently listened to me and answered all my questions. looking forward working with her.

Tooka Florist
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 12, 2023

We have been working with AITrillion for over 4 years. Just ended a meeting with Namit. He was super helpful and open to guide us on leveraging other AITrillion resources we have been under utilizing for years. Thank you Namit! I will be reaching out to you & your team at the beginning of every year for a check-up & opportunity review.

Louis

Bombshell Wax Company
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 10, 2023

Great app and has many features that any Bussines need it, I recommend it if you are looking for loyalty and reviews and everything.

Also very fast and helpful support team.

أرزاق بلس
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 4, 2023

The app is excellent. It has a huge variety of modules for building a perfect customer loyalty system. In addition, their service is simply excellent. They provide professional and kind support, both by email and Zoom. warmly recommended!

RUN-ET
Israel
AiTrillion replied January 4, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 💖
We are so glad our team was able to provide the support that you needed.

And yes, we have 11+ modules in just the platform to replace multiple apps and provide the power of automation & integration between them. 💪

December 27, 2022

Really really helpful staff at AiTrillion.
Zoom called me after a phone call, and fixed my issue super fast.
Have a set up call scheduled, and pretty sure this will be equally as good!!!!
Thank you AiTrillion.

Lisa Horton Crafts (That Craft Place Ltd)
AiTrillion replied January 4, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that 💖

December 15, 2022

This app is very good than all app , good team and good services ,i like use this app .its really help me a lot

Remorehair
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 14, 2022

Amazing application. The support is what really helped. I found it super useful to leverage the marketing features. I would not use any other platform

The Buzzed Box
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AiTrillion replied December 15, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying AiTrillion so far 🤗 and happy to hear that it has been easy for you to use and remove other multiple apps!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! 💖

December 13, 2022

The app is very user-friendly and the customer service is very patient with all the questions that I have been asking.

Aadya Bazaar
Time spent using app: 19 days
AiTrillion replied December 15, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

Edited December 7, 2022

This app is great and the support is really good too. The support team is very patient and will help you set-up everything smoothly. As a new user to the app, I can say it is fairly user friendly and combines many elements all in one, which is super. Exactly as described in their description. Many functions given to you in one app.

Golden Gazellia
Denmark
AiTrillion replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that it was a good one ✨💖

Edited November 24, 2022

The application is very useful & user-friendly. There were lots that I didn't know but after Ms. Pratibha explained I have now understood it's full usage. Thank you!

Prosportsae.com
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
AiTrillion replied November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍