Reviews (472)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, automation features, and insightful analytics. Its loyalty program and reviews feature are particularly valued for boosting customer retention. The customer support is highly praised for its responsiveness. Some merchants have found it helpful in consolidating their tools, making operations more efficient. However, there are reports of increased spam and bounce rates with the email campaign feature and suggestions for improving loading speed. The app's ability to handle member data, offer exclusive offers, and integrate with Shopify POS systems is seen as a major advantage.

May 21, 2024

We have used a number of their modules. Particularly the Loyalty Program and Product Reviews, both have worked wonderfully.

I recently setup the Affiliate Module and was having trouble setting it up.
Their customer service is excellent. They are always quick to respond and follow up afterwards.

Definitely worth the money

Warehouse2020
About 4 years using the app
May 2, 2024

I would recommend this tool to all e-commerce stores as I am getting good sales from this tool by using various features. Their customer support is also very good and they respond promptly. Now waiting for their WhatsApp automation features!

VANITY LIVING
United Arab Emirates
About 3 years using the app
AiTrillion replied May 19, 2024

Thanks for the awesome review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear you're getting great sales and enjoying our features. Our customer support team is always here to help. Stay tuned for the WhatsApp automation! 🚀📈

May 28, 2024

Reena has great explaining the tools and everything we need to make the best out of this app.

I'm happy

SesseBen LLC
Almost 2 years using the app
May 29, 2024

This plugin has exceeded my expectations, and I look forward to continuing to use it as my store grows.

Go For Gold PH
Philippines
10 months using the app
May 14, 2024

Incredibly fast response times and extremely professional, friendly and helpful service! 10 Stars!!!!

FL Bean
12 months using the app
AiTrillion replied May 19, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our speedy, professional, and friendly service! 😊

June 4, 2024

Reena's technical support was amazing and friendly.

great features on the program and reliable service.

I should add that Reena and her colleagues configured the app and explained their solutions thoroughly.

I plan to hire them outside of the app in the future.

Green Grocery Club
About 2 months using the app
May 10, 2024

We began our search to install a loyalty program and a product review module on our store. We discovered AiTrillion in the process and were impressed by a large number of modules on offer effectively combining our entire CRM under one roof. The product and on-boarding team have been extremely helpful and available on call to align the various modules and set up in line with our brand themes. This has been of tremendous help as they have worked diligently to deliver the modules. We have yet to enable all the modules but are hopeful that the data once harnessed will allow us to increase average sales and customer retention. I recommend this app for its features and friendly customer help.

Milina London
About 1 month using the app
AiTrillion replied May 19, 2024

Thank you for the detailed review! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with AiTrillion. Here are some highlights:

Comprehensive Modules: We're glad you found our wide range of modules useful for combining your entire CRM under one roof. 😊📦

Supportive Team: It's fantastic to hear that our product and on-boarding team were helpful and available to align the modules with your brand themes. We strive to provide excellent support. 👍👥

Future Potential: We appreciate your optimism about the future benefits of our modules. We're confident that harnessing the data will help boost your average sales and customer retention. 📈🌟

Thank you for recommending our app!

March 19, 2024

We have a membership based community and having AiTrillion connected with Shopify let us have different visibility and exclusive offers and pages to our members.
We love it!

Mussa
Spain
6 months using the app
AiTrillion replied May 19, 2024

Thank you for the great feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled that AiTrillion has enhanced your membership-based community by offering exclusive visibility and offers. We're glad you love it! 😊🚀

May 1, 2024

AI trillion is the best app for managing all promotion activity of an online store. It offers 15 promotional tools to promote the Shopify store. I recommend this app to everyone looking for a versatile app that can do anything. To top it off, they offer the best customer service you can find. I love these guys—they are the best of the best.

Torque Pharma
India
25 days using the app
AiTrillion replied May 19, 2024

Thank you for the amazing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that AiTrillion has been instrumental in managing all your promotion activities with its 15 versatile tools. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

Our customer service team is dedicated to providing the best support, and we're glad you love their assistance. We're here to help you succeed! 😊🚀

April 30, 2024

Hritik has been very helppul with our need trying to finde the best solution for our referral program.

MasVital
Colombia
25 days using the app
AiTrillion replied May 19, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 😊 We're glad to hear that Hritik has been helpful in finding the best solution for your referral program. We're here to support you! 🚀