AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

EpicDreamz

I love this app I’m very much so a beginner at this so this app makes it a lot easier for me to interact with my customers

Yur Highness Fashion

I must say that this app is amazing and have several features to help your business. I’ve been using the free version just to test things out before going live again. I would definitely recommend AiTrillion to anyone in business!

MadGoat.dk

It completely messed up settings of my store. Confirmed by a Shopify expert, it just randomly changed formatting of my product descriptions. I wanted to use the app for email marketing. It is not optimized for mobile (in 2020?!), the quality of the pictures is absolutely terrible and the design was also pretty bad. Sorry for such a bad review, but these are my feelings and experience.

GOLDENHANDS

I have used the free version of this app for a few months now and it has some really nice features! The rewards scheme is comprehensive and the reviews system is great too! Even tho I have swapped away from the AItrillion reviews due to the theme I still use it to gather reviews to export onto the other review system! My only gripe is the large AItrillion branding on the rewards scheme but it's a small price to pay for what is a great free suite of tools! Thank you AItrillion

Watchers INN

Great App, all in one, it really help me build the look and feel of my store, i do recommend it, thanks

TheWolfpackGroup

Great app! Easy to use. Plenty of amazing marketing features wrapped in one app. Push notifications, email marketing, loyalty rewards, and so much more.

Om Services Suvidha Kendra

Very Nice app with all setting right what you want at webmasters End. Thank you for all Ai Trillion.

Love, Peace, & Bling

CDV Motos

The app works really good. Recommended. La app funciona muy bien, ayuda mucho con la gestión de clientes para el envío de e-mails de remarketing.

You Are What You Dress

The app is very convenient! It's no doubt an ALL-IN-ONE app, including email marketing, loyalty rewards, announcement bar, insight and may more.

It's also very user friendly!