AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

All In One App - Email, Loyalty Reward, Web Push, Review, Chat

Pura Tribe

EVEN AFTER CANCELING AND RECEIVING EMAIL CONFIRMING CANCELLATION, THEY CONTINUED TO PUT POPUPS ON MY SITE.

OK... AND THIS IS WHAT? https://prnt.sc/q0rgig

November 22, 2019

Hi Clara,

It seems like there is some confusion. Our team has checked your store and the popup is coming from the privy app and not from AiTrillion.

Please check screenshot here - http://prntscr.com/q0qbea

Still, if you need any assistance, please let us know and we can help you in removing any popup which is creating a problem in your store.

Thanks

Grown Up Onesies

Am using this app to get my store ready for BFCM.It has lots of features and I like everything about it.Hopefully I will be able to make some sales.Customer service is excellent.Thank you Sachin!!You are the best.

TEKPROELITE

This app has the most solid features of any marketing app I've ever used. Support is top-notch. Don't pass this one up :)

Every time I have needed support they respond within an hour and often time they will offer to configure portions of the system I'm stuck on.

EZOSTO

I loved how the app was easy to use plus their are extremely respectable plus they personally optimized it to correctly correlate with ezosto all the staff is loving in supporting just eating to see a change in engagement other than that wonderful app ✅

SteelJoy!

I am glad I was able to get help with app, it was fast and professional I would highly recommend it to anyone who is not tech savvy.

SULITO

I like really AiTrillion's great all-in-one e-mail service than ever expensive apps together. Workflow is easy to understand to send to your customers - fully automation. 100% recommend!

thejingleshop

Firstly, this app has lots of nice features that come in handy. More importantly though the live support is actually competent and fixes things with you in real time rather than being transferred from one team to another to email and wait for an answer every time

Rastelli Beauty PRO

The app is just AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend anyone!!! Fast replies and support from the group! Thank you !!

FeathersNjewelz

This app is amazing, it has so many functions and allowed me to drop several apps and had noticed the speed is a little faster. The customer service i have received is top notch and are they are willing to help you. Thank you soooo very much Aitrillion :)

On Leggings

This is a great app it has helped my aov alot would definitely recommend anyone that needs to increase there aov should get this app