Marketing Automation Platform

11+ features in one app- Loyalty Program, Email, Review, Push

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GNA Salon Services

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AiTrillion offers very useful tools for your business, but what is even better is they offer help in implementing their tools. I'm not a developer, and they extra help is the only way I could get the tool up and running. I'm transitioning from another emailing marketing app and they have been very helpful. I hope they add SMS in the future.

June 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖 We are going to launch the SMS module in June 2022 only.

EarringHolderGallery

I am in the process of migrating from another ESP and have been very pleased with how it has been handled.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that it was a good one ✨

Pure Factors

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Support has been very helpful. App is robust full features for any store. Just getting started, very pleased so far.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! 💖

LeSportsac Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The support team for this app is amazing. Despite time differences, I still get support replies very quickly. Support is concise almost all the time

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us your lovely review 💖 If there's anything that we can do to turn your 3-star experience into a 5-star one, please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help🙏

RETROMASS

Very good app and good support services. I recently faced an issue and resolved by the AI Trillion rep. Preetam. I am hoping to get the business going with this easy to use app.

Boston C Canada Inc

Ive just started using this App and so far I like what I see. The tech support, zoom support and chat has been brilliant!!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that 💖

Bruchiclub

Location India

I have had a very good experience on support, setup, training and chat. I will recommend AiTrillion to all my friends and colleagues. Namit has been training us and has been doing great!!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you had a nice time chatting with Namit✨
Happy to help anytime!

grayne + co.

I have several apps with Shopify and I love that this all stream lines into one. Saurabh has been a great help in answering all of questions and helping migrate all of the data from all of my other Shopify apps. Great Customer Service. I highly recommend

dreamersandplanners

I only installed the app today and Preetam has already helped me so much! I am having some teething problems (user error I must stress) and he is helping me sort them all out. In fact he has gone above and beyond so far!

LACE PASTE

Honestly, has been one of the best apps, Ive used on Shopify. Love that I'am able to speak with someone and get so much support with setting up the backend of my business and for the price, its just worth it! Really amazing app, and I love that you can do everything all in one place.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍