AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AiTrillion

Email Marketing, Loyalty Reward, Web Push, Reviews, Affiliates

Touchstone Media

I have used several email marketing apps, but this app is by far the best. It covers all aspects of email marketing. Though in the beginning I found it tedious to begin with, but the support has been quite great. They are always there to help, which you can't find in other apps. I will highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to increase their email marketing.

July 22, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Inspire Active Wear

There are a lot of features to this app and it's taking some time to get things set up but the customer service has been very responsive and helpful when I have reached out. So far so good!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

Living Nutritionals

So far I am really enjoying all the features and easy configuration options as well as the Customer Service! I had a couple questions and was immediately able to speak with Namit for over an hour. He happily answered all my questions and gave me a lot of good information on how to find additional answers to commonly asked questions about setting up an Affiliate program.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Acapparelstore

I use this app to run my email campaign and it is good for us. The integration between loyalty, email, and all its features is very tight-knit and the support is great as well!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

Funny Fan Store

This company is Awesome! In addition to assisting with me with my Ai Trillion Experience, I had an issue with my Email records which is not really associated with Ai Trillion but because it was a business related issue, the rep (Namit) spent 2 days with me to ensure that my business email was in working order so I can resume business as usual....Talk about EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I highly recommend this app but more importantly the Customer Service Support! Thanks!!!

KowHorseFarm

I have had this app for awhile but have not used/understood many of the features. I reached out and Namit had a zoon meeting with me. He was VERY knowledgeable, patient and showed me exactly how to use some of the phenomenal features available with Ai Trillion.. Thank you Namit

July 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

Maloos Design

This app is sort of all in one. The customer service was good. I had a question and somebody from their team helped me with the issue.

DoorStepInk

This app offers a lot of capability. The AIT team is very responsive and helpful when needing assistance.

Claim It Tees

This app has worked out fantastic for me! I highly recommend the app and its support team. I love that I don't have to slow down my site with a bunch of separately installed apps running inefficiently. I also very much appreciate the Ai Trillion service that I've received. Not only have they bent over backward to support customizations that I've requested, but they have remained very patient with me. I am not a techie person and this is my first e-commerce store/website. Their support team has been and continues to be, very responsive! Highly recommend.

LostInTheSauce

Love the app especially for pop ups and review automation. Could give more for the $9 package though.