Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Premium Co Groceries

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app and support. We are working with Ai Trillion for over a year now and the features this app provides are amazing. We were able to improve sales by over 25% by enabling Email automation and many other functions this app provides. The support given to fix issues or simply help improve the performance is beyond what I would expect. Such an amazing app can highly recommend it.

August 12, 2022

We are so glad you chose AiTrillion! Thank you very much for your review, we are looking forward to helping you succeed! 🚀

Discover Collectibles

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have had a great experience with AiTrillion. I Highly recommend them. The membership and loyalty program are beyond expectations.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we love that you are enjoying our loyalty reward program and membership features💪
Thanks for the kind words 💛💛💛

Dainty and Dapper Pet Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really does replace a handful of other apps! It's pretty simple to use. The support is great! Very useful app.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

We pride ourselves on helping merchants to reduce the number of apps they are using on the store & save $$$, so glad I was able to help! 🧙‍♂️ ✨

TORCH

Location Indonesia

The AiTrillion team provide us an exclusive service. They treat our request as a development tools to grow their business. Aside of features, we also get a lot of insight, so we can grow together.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 💖

We are so glad our team was able to provide the support that you needed 💪 We also appreciate your thoughtful feedback on our calls. These are great ideas that we will pass along to our Product Team to add on the features.

Shree Guruji

Location India

Great App! If you are looking for a solution that will allow your customers to come back for more with loyalty, emails, reviews, etc., you are looking at the right one! This app helps us in removing multiple apps which we are using for the store. They are helping us a lot and super patient. Jacq was helping us all the way and making it a success.

August 12, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying AiTrillion so far 🤗 and happy to hear that it has been easy for you to use and customize! Thanks for leaving a review!

Couture Kids Infant and Children’s Boutique

This app is fraudulent DO NOT USE. I had customer service discontinue my subscription. Yet they still charged me for the next month. I contacted customer service and they claim I wasn’t charged after I sent all my information showing charges.

Hi Couture Kids Infant and Children’s Boutique,

Sorry to hear this but our billing team has already approved your refund and we have no intentions to charge sellers if they do not use the app.

I hope this issue is resolved for you and we are happy to connect with you by phone or email to help you in any way we can.

Thanks

RitzyBath

Super helpful and quick to resolve any issues. Need min of 100 characters to post the review.............................

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us the review! 💖

Katys Boutique

AI Trillion support team has one of the best customer service teams I met. Always super helpful and want to help understand the tool and how to make it better.

July 22, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

Moschino Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is user-friendly. However, there is a lot of back-end code tweaks that needs to be done since Shopify is basically many apps layering each other, which comes to my point whereby the Support Team is amazing at solving almost all my issues and in a very timely manner as well. Thank you for your help!

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review 💖
If there's anything that we can do to turn your 4 star experience into a 5 star one - please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help 😄

The ClaraMae Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AI Trillion is so helpful! They provide wonderful instructions with pictures that really assist a non-coding person, like my self, with the ability to set most things up on a website, However, no matter how simple their instructions are, they are here to help you out! they are prompt with response and quick to fix the issue at hand! Their program is easy to use, but should you get stumped they are only a quick chat away! Thank you AI Trillion

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32