AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

Modern Choices

I use this app to help me manage my store. The results are stellar! I highly recommend this app. Give it a try. You’re going to see how seamless and effective this app lends to your business.

TheHatke

The feature of Web push has helped us to get abandoned carts back .Love this product and their customer support.

My Vanity Passion

Muy buena aplicación, me gusta como lucen los reviews en la pagina y todas las aplicaciones se pueden automatizar, es una aplicación muy completa e intuitiva, la recomiendo ampliamente!

Melangebox India

Very nice and helpful, great support from the team. Would recommend to all who want things to be automated.

ShopxBuy

That app is fantastic. Multi function help me to save time and focus on other important things. Thanks a lot...

JFredette

This app is great, it has everything in it I need. I'm also able to get rid of other apps I was paying for and now have one .

LANDLcouture.online

This program is great, it can save me a lot of time and automatic management, I like it very much !

Fashion Luxy

That app is fantastic. Multi function help me to save time and focus on other important things. Thank you

Renesent

Great app for pop-ups and newsletters, I am using this to show promo codes on my shopify store. Easily customizable

CenterPoint Fashion

This app is great! It has many free features. I use it in another store. I had some theme issues with this store. The problem was my theme & not the app. The support was very speedy to get the app to function for me in my store. Thank you for the great app!