Loyalty, Reviews, Email & More

One Platform w/ Push, Popup, Product Recommendation, Affiliate

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Golfing Eagles

They say the app is free for 90 days.... WRONG... No they will charge you 29 instantly, and with me, I complained about it and what did they do?? Charged me twice, like in the same week of using this. I mean it seems like a decent app, but you dont say its free for 90 days and then act like NO its not. They made it seem like they wanted you to try it for 90 days and get used to it. Well the support has been awful and this is the first 1 star review Ive ever left at shopify app store, but I am super disappointed and feel super ripped off. *** thanks for the lame response and NO you didnt give me a refund at all and you charged me twice..... How the hell are listing this app as FREE? Then you act like its no big deal that you charged me twice and act like you gave me a refund, where? How about two refunds for charging me twice and no I did not approve anything. Why the hell would I approve being charged 29 twice ? for something you guys make it seem is free for 90 days?

October 23, 2020

We apologies for the confusion and we have already approved your full refund before you submitted the review. You where charged because you have approved it manually and still we have no issues on refunding it and we can migrate you on the free plan. Please let us know if you need any assistance and our team is happy to setup all features on your store.

Thanks

Создание долголетия

Location Ukraine

I USE THIS TOOL TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF MY STORE, attract more customers, automate emails process

darosario

I like that its completely seamless and since I don't have a lot of time to stay on top of all the different app, AiTrillion does it all in one stroke. It couldn't be easier since I'm not a developer but I get the same results.

Madame Jo Artisan Skin Care

Amazing service! I'm glad I decided to use them to help me get started with Shopify! I enjoy having a platform with most of the services that I need to run my marketing in one spot. Their customer service is also very attentive. So far, so good!

Gifts Campos LLC

It is an excellent tool.
Automate the main functions of your store without the need for an employee.

On the Table Games

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I added this app looking for a better loyalty rewards UI. The ability to embed on a page is a much better experience for my customers, and the additional features make this a great value. I had a small issue with style conflicting with the store theme, but the support team was very responsive and helpful!

ClubStoned.com

I love it! cant wait for everything else they come up with! I would recommend! i had no hassles, very easy to navigate. cant be more awesome.

Beautiful Stylez

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

I installed this app, deemed it not worth the amount they ask for so uninstalled. THEN I got an email asking for optional feedbacK, ignored it to be nice, then received messages thru my business on facebook and instagram from Shubhangi Singh and shubhangisingh16 HARASSING me for the optional feedback, my husband spoke to this person and found out they were from the UNINSTALLED app and what they wanted. I AM HIGHLY DISGUSTED THAT YOU WOULD HUNT DOWN SOMEONE FOR UNINSTALLING YOUR OVER PRICED CRAP APP!

Fashion Shirts And More

Very powerful app. Combines many tasks in one app. And pricing is great. Highly recommend this app.

Elite Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very cool application and it helped me a lot, they have a great support team, recommended to your store.