Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MadGoat.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

It completely messed up settings of my store. Confirmed by a Shopify expert, it just randomly changed formatting of my product descriptions. I wanted to use the app for email marketing. It is not optimized for mobile (in 2020?!), the quality of the pictures is absolutely terrible and the design was also pretty bad. Sorry for such a bad review, but these are my feelings and experience.

GOLDENHANDS

I have used the free version of this app for a few months now and it has some really nice features! The rewards scheme is comprehensive and the reviews system is great too! Even tho I have swapped away from the AItrillion reviews due to the theme I still use it to gather reviews to export onto the other review system! My only gripe is the large AItrillion branding on the rewards scheme but it's a small price to pay for what is a great free suite of tools! Thank you AItrillion

Watchers INN

Great App, all in one, it really help me build the look and feel of my store, i do recommend it, thanks

TheWolfpackGroup

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Easy to use. Plenty of amazing marketing features wrapped in one app. Push notifications, email marketing, loyalty rewards, and so much more.

Om Services Suvidha Kendra

Location India

Very Nice app with all setting right what you want at webmasters End. Thank you for all Ai Trillion.

Love, Peace, & Bling

CDV Motos

Location Spain

The app works really good. Recommended. La app funciona muy bien, ayuda mucho con la gestión de clientes para el envío de e-mails de remarketing.

You Are What You Dress

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very convenient! It's no doubt an ALL-IN-ONE app, including email marketing, loyalty rewards, announcement bar, insight and may more.

It's also very user friendly!

Lo Savon

Location Italy

Fantastic app with many useful services. Easy to use and to set up, very responsive customer service.

PuriFresh

Location Australia

I have downloaded other apps previously and I reckon this app Ai Trillion is by far the best suited for me. It's really easy to use, the process is brilliantly crafted, and for a "layman" like myself, all the "ready templates" are a so useful. Thank you to the brilliant people at Ai Trillion and the customer support team is so, so amazing too. Very helpful and sorted out my little coding thingy within a short period of time. Definitely a must have app for any new/existing website. Highly recommend.