Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

Location Thailand

No support at all. I asked question couple days ago but no reply. gotta delete app. I would rather pay than having free with no support at all.
For your reply : Why didn't you also state that your staff did reply to me "AFTER" I delete your app and "AFTER" I reviewed 1 star. Clearly that you have to improve your investigation or using some windows of opportunity to justify your app. I don't know who reply this review but your staff who contact me "AFTER" I delete your app was doing a great job.
In brief, in my point of view level of support still terrible. Mainly because "NONE OF THE RESPONSE FROM YOU UNTIL I DID NEGATIVE ACTION" For anyone want to try AiTrillion is just fine but COUNT ME OUT!!!

August 28, 2020

Customer is always The God For Us :) - Most of our 5-star reviews are clearly stating our support team hard work. We investigated the communication & did found that we replied the same day & again after it the next day. Sometimes/Rarely emails go to spam. Still, we will love to talk to you. Kindly send me email md@aitrillion or give us a call or send us a message on FB page if for some reason you are unable to get ur messages. We will do our best always. Our support is aways 100% FREE.

Self-Xpreshon Lifestyle

I am testing the app to see how effective it is. it is very intuitive and i am getting more interaction with my site than ever before. the tech support is very responsive and top notch! wow very impressed so far. A few more days to go.

Lucky Charm Forever

This app is extremely amazing!! It's all in one place in one peace of mind. Nothing outbeat this app with everything all in one app without installing other apps.

LUXURY OF LIFE

I L0VE IT, ALL IN ONE APP LITERALLY ALL YOU NEED FOR YOUR STORE. THE ASSISTANT TEAM WILLING TO HELP YOU IN ANY SITUATION YOU MAY BE CONCERN ABOUT. THANKS, GUYS FOR THIS AMAZING APP.

Beyond Full Spectrum

This app does it all, one stop shop for all your loyalty, email marketing and push notification needs. Great and fast support!

Modern Choices

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to help me manage my store. The results are stellar! I highly recommend this app. Give it a try. You’re going to see how seamless and effective this app lends to your business.

TheHatke

Location India

The feature of Web push has helped us to get abandoned carts back .Love this product and their customer support.

My Vanity Passion

Muy buena aplicación, me gusta como lucen los reviews en la pagina y todas las aplicaciones se pueden automatizar, es una aplicación muy completa e intuitiva, la recomiendo ampliamente!

Melangebox India

Location India

What is wrong with the app.? I was charged $1299 by showing $0.00 or a free trial. I instantly removed the app. This is really really bad and a cheap way to deduct money.

ShopxBuy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

That app is fantastic. Multi function help me to save time and focus on other important things. Thanks a lot...