Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

iAgeless Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app for a couple of months now, it's amazing, easy to use and its templatised, very well thought of process. Saved quite a few abandoned carts too. I just seeked support for help on some coding, very quick reply and it's all handled within a very short time. I am genuinely very happy with this app, esp thanks to support team (you are a legend !) Thanks again.

Millefiori Murano

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the review function, has really helped give my products a good reputation. I now have over 1500 5-star reviews on my products and it really helps customers make decisions. The rewards system is being used a lot by customers so a great retention tool. It was really easy to set up. A lot of customers use the points and I like being able to reward them for making my life easier, byt setting up accounts and leaving reviews. It took me a while to get round to using some of the features, like the "trending products' and 'New arrivals' widgets, and I am so glad I did, I get a lot of sales from these. It is good to have all these different functions in one place, and one cost. I am constantly going back to the app and using more features as I understand them and am ready to do them.I am not at all tech-savvy so it took me a while to work out how to do some things, but Preetam and the team are always there when I need them and they sort things out quickly and explain to me in laymans' terms what is going on. I now have a Professional level subscription and feel it is well worth it.

Thompson's Luxury Soap

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far I'm loving this feature rich app, and the price point it much lower than most apps that have 1/2 of the included features! Support has also been excellent.

Mycology Market

So far so good. Though would be nice to only have the sidebar reviews appear on certain pages. Same goes for the sidebar rewards, not soemthing ideally visible all the time

ZOPICA

I have gone through searching for the best app with all features and I ended up decided that this was far perfect yet comes economical. Full of functionalities and being versatile can bring a lot of help.

Butterflydij Boutique

This app is a one stop shop!! Everything I need and want to grab my customers attention is right here! Email, Rewards, customization and so much more!

P and P Comics

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great tool to keep in touch with customers automatically and repeat sales. Excellent tools within the app to maximize on customers visiting the site again and again.

Mr. White by St James's Street Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Used it primarily for the reward program, but many other cool features that would normally take much more time. super easy to set up, quick support. Try it!

WRAPDRIVE

Location Australia

Testing the app at the moment. 5 Stars to the prompt Customer support. Nice interface for loyalty points function. Learning the functions at the moment.

Trend Tok

Time spent using app About 1 month

They are amazing and Im hoping that they fulfill my needs as a shopify store owner! I believe they will help me become a better store owner!