Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CloviTek

I love the app. It provides maximum value for the price you pay. I've disabled other third party apps and consolidated all my marketing into this one tool. Great job! Looking forward to new features when they become available, specifically, would be good to have AI in a chatbox so I can prebuild questions and answers to anyone visiting website and make offers through the chat box to encourage more purchases. Also, would be good to track my Facbook campaigns and how they respond. A lot of other features would be good to add. Overall, so far I like it and recommend it. Great support and fast response is a huge plus. Thanks!

Boundless Attitude Apparel

Being a one-person show, a big challenge is managing all the different apps needed for things like email marketing, reviews, loyalty programs etc. This app is an all in one solution. Since it does so much it can definitely seem daunting, however, spending a few days learning how the admin console works and figuring out how to set up everything is definitely worth it. It doesn't ad much lag to your site and it is a time-saver having everything needed to manage all those options in 1 dashboard.

Desrose Trends

If you are a new beginner, or a pro and never heard of this app, well I HIGHLY RECOMMEND (Specially for newbies like myself). This app is literally everything you can ask for. Also, the customer service is TOP NOTCH! Every trouble I ran into, they were right there each step of the way! Since I started with them, I have gotten more interactions with my store. Looks like I've found one of my favorite apps! Thank You Ai, you guys are definitely A1 with things. God Bless!!

TBOO

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

OMG, This App actually had more features than I expected, It's so awesome. It's all seems automated too, I love this app. It helps with product reviews, emails, rewards, etc. all you need to engage your customers. Another good thing is that you can disable certain features if you do not need them. I will highly recommend

DaVinci Inspire

I am testing using this app but seem like many function integrated more powerful than other apps recommend

Adorable Click

Location Spain

SO happy!!!
I'm impressed with the support. Work fast and do all the jobs. I canceled a lot of apps on my website, and now it is faster than before.
The email platform is ready to use, and they did the work (migrating from Mailchimp) for me. What else I can ask! Now I have more returning customers and less abandoned checkout.

EasyNWay

hypevalley.store

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Honest Review from a satisfied Entrepreneur...

Hello , I've been using AiTrillion from AAAeCommerce for two of my Shopify Store www.hypevalley.store & www.valleymedispa.com . I'm very satisfied with their helpful advanced features especially Email Marketing , Loyalty Reward and Ai Predictions. It truly an Artificial Intelligence Apps helps to ease my workflow automation. It's easy to set up just need to enable and most of the template they've already pre set up . You just need to enabled and your shop will run automatically.
As an Entrepreneur I'm dedicated to give the best customer journey experience and been trying to use many apps before but I'm grateful to found Ai Trillion. They helped to grow and retain my customer databases which have grown tremendously , which in turn have boost my online sales as well. Thank you Ai Trillion and all the best for success of your company . We will continue to expand with you!

alissea

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super app very easy to use man can set up everything without any prior knowledge and it brings something can not say much weill I do not have so many customers but it helps me to win some customers

trendyfashpro

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 23 hours

i would say all in one app.chat bots,web push,email marketing,loyalty programme,review collector, sale predictor etc.its cheap compared to downloading many paid apps.