Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

it always takes me awhile to write a review ,why you ask i like to see how it works and at the end of the day did it and dose it make money for me the answer is yes and has done for about 5 months now .So if you are looking for an APP that works this is the one

CEO Mansel Milne
Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Misty Bleu Beauty & Fashion Boutique

I love how I can add video and product images from my store. Haven't been able to find one this easy to use

ZADAON

let's crash it =) thanks guy good work i like what you done is amazing app and it should help me to get my lost sales

SilkedCo

Just set it up and launched my first ad. Let's see how we do! Love the ease of use so far! Looking forward to learning more.

Canning Interiors

Very simple app to set up and install, it took a maximum of around 5 minutes to get everything filled in and setup. I look forward to seeing the results. Looks like a great App.

la petite lemon

Very easy to operate. Just operated it but it is probably good. It will probably work fine but I can't say yet. It is obv a super early review.

LIMITLESS

I've just made my retargeting ad, hope it will be good, i will update later on the results. fingers crossed :)

Best in Variety

Just installed this app and can't wait to see how it helps my business! I have been looking for a good re targeting company to help my company retain more customers and happy to have found Ako!

Erabella Hair Extensions

Great app, easy to use. Lets see what the ROI on these campaigns will be. excited to have the retargeting activated

Teppanbae

Great user interface... i can say that this is more easy than manually making an ad via FB and Google ad word. please do check this out and try it for yourself :)