Back in Stock Alerts ‑ Dibble

Back in Stock Alerts ‑ Dibble

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 18, 2020

Easy to use! Good customization. Good price. We have installed it for our website and couldn't be happier.

Christian Elizabeth & Co.
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
June 17, 2020

nice app! works really good. Its very cheap too. It was really easy to install too. I will recomend it to everyone starting

Black Rose Jewelry
Argentina
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 15, 2020

This app is very easy to use and super affordable. I highly recommend this as an easy and low-cost app to add to any shop that has products that people are excited about!

RACHELMENT THE LABEL
June 15, 2020

I am using this app to help me keep track of customer demand for a product I have that is out of stock. So far so good!

Beaut&Beast Co.
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
June 14, 2020

I deleted the application and it still appears on the store. Interesting and very very beautiful :(((. Probably will continue to charge. You can not make a filter on products, you can not make a filter on customers you can not make a filter for the value of products or number of products. More precisely you can't do anything, you have to analyze registration by registration

Carolina D
Romania
Time spent using app: 1 minute
Dibble Development replied June 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. However your review is quite inaccurate. The main function is to send notification emails, we value feedback of ways to make the app better and fit more peoples needs. We are more than able and ready to help if you would have contacted customer service. But to set the record straight on your review, you can in fact filter and sort via the app.

-You can filter products both by notifications that are active and notifications sent.

-After clicking view detail on a product, you can filter by customer email

-All data can be exported by CSV for analysis

-You can't filter by value of products as that's something we found necessary for a restock notification app

-Shopify handles billing so if it was uninstalled from the Shopify apps page then it'll stop billing. If the app is still showing we are more than happy to take a look and see why and help you uninstall from your theme.

June 14, 2020

I love this app. I have gained more sales from this feature. It allows people to just put in there emails to receive a notification when the product is available.

Rasha’s Kloset
June 13, 2020

This app is great! I didn't realize how many of my customers would appreciate having this functionality, but I get sign ups left and right. I run out of products a lot, so it's helpful for me to know what restocks to prioritize.

The UI isn't great and the emails aren't the prettiest, but overall for the price, it's absolutely worth it.

Pinultimate
June 12, 2020

This app is great. It allows me to know the highly requested items so i don’t waste money if customers don’t purchase again

Very easy to use and set up.

I definitely recommend

Fiercetrendz
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 11, 2020

This app was super easy to install, and while my customers have not had a need quite yet, many of them have noticed the feature and are super excited about it. I really like how easy it is to use

Wandering Desert Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited June 10, 2020

Very easy to install, and love the features of knowing how many people are requesting restocks, how many notifications are being sent out, and also the low monthly fee.

Surīshae + Co