Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Mnpctech

This app has really helped us track items that we must make asap and restock. I really like the layout and configuration

JB Boutique

I just started using this app and it's already a game changer for my business, my customers love this !! it easy to use and set up !! Love all the features and emails it can send ! Great app !! It works wonderfully

Fight Gear Direct

Didn't work properly; customisation / color settings didn't correctly transfer over; I tried contacting their support for over a week, no resolution.

Cactus en ligne

Very good app! 30% more conversion since I added it. It worked very well and worth the 5$/month. Very usefull!

World Of Wool Retail

Surprisingly good. Very easy to install. Only real downside is that there are very minimal editing options for styling.

OOO Polish

I like it a lot! Its very reasonably priced AND I love being able to monitor what is popular with my customers!

CLE Clothing Co.

We are constantly getting emails, calls, and social media questions about when we're getting a product restocked. This app now automates that process and turns those questions into sales!

Emma Grace Shoppe

I have found this app super helpful. I have tried other apps, and this one beats them all. I love that it notifies and shows me when emails are sent to customers. I also like that it keeps track of restock requests and emails sent all in one dashboard.

BlueAugustShoes

I added this app so customers could let me know when they wanted to be notified when an item was back in stock. The process was easy & what I couldn't figure out, I emailed support & they helped me right away!

as of 9/14/2020, I am no longer able to see the "restock" selection on my site. emailed support twice to get help. have not heard anything back yet. I got an error message on my site "Liquid Error" which never happened before 9/11/20. hoping to get this resolved soon. or I will have to find another app

Ella Mae's Boutique

Love this app! It has really helped us customize our ordering and know what our customers want more of! I highly suggest using it!