Algolia Search & Discovery

Algolia Search & Discovery

by Algolia

Product search & discovery that increases conversions at scale

Clivecoffee

This Algolia integration was easy to implement and provided a much better result that out of the box search. We've also been able to adjust the ranking and disable typo-tolerance for a few unique strings to better suit our needs.

Test 7371

Best app ever as search tool! We love you Algolia <3

Dicks Climbing

Excellent search tool, would recommend to anyone.

Orshy

Brilliant app, works like a charm and gives a unique user friendly quick and responsive UI which is very helpful on ecommerce websites

Autorenwelt

Algolia is an amazing search SaaS providing an amazing user experience to our customers. We were thinking about building a search ourselves with Elasticsearch, but are now using Algolia to make 3M+ books searchable at shop.autorenwelt.de.

Matthieu, who is responsible for this integration at Algolia, was an absolute pleasure to work with - never before have I experienced such a responsive, thorough and helpful customer support.

If search is the primary way your customers interact with your product range, don't skimp on it.

Adkguitar

A little bit tough to get it started, but once I did I really liked the final results. There is a ridiculous amount of power in this that you can use if you want to (but pay for it). This is close to enterprise level search for a reasonable price per month.

We removed Algolia because the free 10k operations don't last long at all. This includes all indexing, searching (per key), etc. If they had a cheaper intro plan we'd probably jump in, but I'll look around to see if there's another option at the price point we need.

Natural Heroes Nl

Really wanted to use this app, but I cannot create an account with them. I literally cannot press the "create account" button on my browsers (and I've tried all of them).

I've asked support to help me multiple times, and they always say they will look into it, but then I never hear from them again.

EDIT: they contacted me quickly after this review with a great solution and some extra's.

Chuubie

I'm a Shopify Experts developer, and Algolia is the best search app for Shopify HANDS DOWN. If you go to Algolia.com, you'll see that they're used on some really big name fashion brands like thekooples.com/us/.

Best part, it's free!! Their instant search makes it feel like you're on Google. It blows shopify native search out of the water.

Installation is a little more involved than a single click, but it's worth it because this is a real platform, not a shitty half-baked Shopify plugin app as many are.. honestly.

I've implemented this across a few of my client sites. Here are some examples of how you can use it: http://marissa-webb.com/search http://chuubie.com/search

Lastly, their support forums are GREAT, they will get back to you next day early morning. and you can search for answers in the forums.

Expert level customizability for your search needs. A++++++++

Smai

After reading one of the bad reviews below, I checked and found I was experiencing the same issue on my iPhone. I contacted support and they got back pretty much straight away. After 2 days of some back and forth to try to troubleshoot the problem, Matthieu has been a pleasure to work with, and helped me fixed the problem (so yes, there is a quick and easy fix for it!). They have since written a public post with the resolution https://discourse.algolia.com/t/ios-issues-with-our-shopify-autocomplete/1653

Apart from this little problem, the app itself is great, and we've been able to manipulate it to work with our retail/wholesale store. This has really helped search for both our customers and customer support team, and also makes training new employees easier. Check it out on www.smai.com.au

Thanks Matthieu and Algolia Search! Great app and great service! :)

Ecom Store 2

Very good app with ultra fast search. Helmetdon.in is now live with Algolia search thanks to excellent support from Algolia team.

Previous 1