AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

AliReviews: Ali Reviews App | Reviews

by Zegsu

AliExpress Reviews & Amazon Reviews Importer. Photo Review App

Oasis Felicidade

Reviews are not working in my theme!! How can I solve this??? I need the reviews because I pay for this. Where it is??

August 19, 2021

Dear Merchant,

We are sorry that you had to face this issue.

This problem that you are reporting falls under the category of 'custom installation'. You are using a custom theme and with changes that you make to your theme, our app code is modified, resulting in these issues. This is not in our control.

We have fixed the issue for you again, as we had done the last time after you had modified your theme. Please check and let me know if it is rectified.

If you plan to make any theme changes in the future, and if you run into any issues with the review widget, please drop us an email and we will be glad to assist you with the custom installation.

Stay Safe,
Team Zegsu

=============

Dear Merchant,

We have sent you multiple emails but have not received any response. We would really appreciate it if you could please let us know if the issue is resolved. If you need any further help, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks
Team Zegsu

FliFashion

I added this app to my store, paid for Plus plan, but could not get it to show on my store, bad app :(

September 28, 2020

Dear Merchant,

We are sorry you had to face this issue, however, it's quite strange that your store is password protected and any emails that we send to your email address, requesting for more details ends up being undelivered!

We would like to understand what went wrong so that we can fix the issue that you had to face. You have the option to leverage the support tab in our app or directly contact us from Shopify's app dashboard, however, we have not received any support requests from you. We would appreciate if you can send us more details on this issue so that we can look into it.

Stay safe!