Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZatvoriME

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

App is very cool and awesome, staff responds quickly. Rally like it because you can import reviews from aliexpress based on star rating

Hi Roberto,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

luminferno

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 21 hours

App itself: 1 star. Very user-unfriendly design, Free Plan and Starter Plan have almost no significant difference, so you're basically paying for couple very minor features. Haven't tried other plans but not planning to either. Customer service: 5+ star. Eloise, personal specialist, went all in and beyond helping me with everything. Wish there's could be more customer service agents like her.

Hi Petja,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Harry

MOUNTERA

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Most satisfied with super quick and helpful customer support on a saturday night! I highly recommend this app for product reviews as it allows to properly customize the look to match your store design - 5/5.

Hi Thorbjørn,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Sayalena

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Incredible customer support, here for every need and question merchants may have, I've had Zenny help me through the entire process, rarely seen this level of customer service, recommended!

Hi Sayalena,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Pinklepaw

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Pauline supported me and it was really good support. I can really recommend that you use this app just because of the support.

Hi Max,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

Passionss.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good help from the custommer support team (Bo was so helpfull!). The app looks good on my site, so i'm happy with it

Hi Jop,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

VrindAndCo

Location India
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Wonderful Support, great .......................................................................................................

Plumpy Cuteness

Location Slovakia

I needed some help with the import of the reviews and Pauline from OneCommerce helped me so much with all my trouble, 10/10 would use again!

Hi Simon,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
William

My little paradise

Location France
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Thank you @Bo for your responsiveness and professionalism. I recommend you. the app is great. a must have for your shop.

Hi ESAIE,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Mojewelrystore

Location United Arab Emirates

the support here is amazing , they solve your issue in a min , they even check your store and help you improve it , special thanks to Mirene

Hi Touria,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles