Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Conekted

This app gave me knowledge and insight on what to do and look for when looking through the site, thanks so much

Hi there,

Here's Erica. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

WEGOTYOU1

At first, I pick this app just to help me import reviews to my store, What amazes me is the fact they actually have Real human beings lol real people working as tech to assist you and basically do the job for you. I was like hold on is that spam when someone texted me to propose to help. Then realize she was a real person and did help. I like the App but LOVE the technical team behind the App. Great job guys.

Hi Kerby,

This is Donna. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

JadesHomeDecor

very good customer service any time i need help they are so willing to help me out with my store its appreciated

Hi Jade,

I'm Christabel. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

lojavesteman

Location Brazil

atendimento ótimo! Entrei e já fui recebido por um atendente bem atencioso. sem mesmo ter que solicitar.

Hi Caio,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

LIULI'S

Location Mexico

I am a green hand in this App, till now is an amazing tool for e-commerce businesses, you should try it .......................

Hi Lirong,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

alburelle

I had customer support which really helped me a lot. Thank you ALi reviews! The help means a lot!!!

Hi Sebastien,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Compact Vacuum

Location Germany

Produkt ist gut bearbeitet, und funktioniert wie er soll. Ladezeit ist auch nicht besinders lang. Sehr empfehelenswert

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Oral Clean

Lisa was an amazing help! she made sure all my problems were resolved immediately! thank you guys for all the help

Hi Adam,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

PaauAccesorios

Location Mexico

Es muy fácil de usar, el soporte es buenísimo. resolvieron un conflicto que yo ni siquiera sabia que tenia. Perfecta integración con otras Apps

Hi Celsa,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

OPPAMUSIC

Location South Korea

I have installed several review apps. Ali reviews is the best one. Setting was not super easy for me, but Support team, Zenny gave me perfect help. She understands what she needs to do exactly. Thank you.

Hi there,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Robert