Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

percilo

Time spent using app About 1 hour

AMAZING app and staff. Reviews are the soul of any store and this app is a miracle. loved the support team who are quick to respond and help:)

Hi there,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

FairyRibbon

Location Kyrgyzstan
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Installed Ali reviews and after installation, support helped me to improve website. Keep continue doing your best!

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Luxorias

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is great, I love the customer service from the team, Dory went above and beyond in helping me out and ensured that I was able to get what I needed! Recommended to everyone 10/10

Hi Johno,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Phoebe

LAOClothing

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Very nice and friendly assisted me in all my issues that i was having setting up the review imports.

Hi Tyler,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Miranda

Misvale

Honestly a great helping team available 24/7 for your needs, no matter what they are. Super simple to use application and design, would recommend to anyone, beginner or advanced.

Hi Saad,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
Louisa

Cozy Village

Location Australia
Time spent using app 26 minutes

As soon as I downloaded the app Arian helped me greatly. She also provided some great suggestions, really good customer service. :)

Hi James,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

Reelaxo

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I am very happy to have used this application. Besides being a good application, the support for its use is irreproachable.

Hi there,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

BLISOME

Great Support, always such a quick response! I've uploaded my reviews easily and they were very quick to address any issue I ran into.

Hi Sahar,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Erica

Bacana Promoção

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi Murilo,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews, thanks for your review

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Donna

LavLights

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Dante really helped me with all the issues I had and this app made my store reviews entirely customizable!

Hi Jason,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

Christabel