Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KeyTap Tech

Love this app, helps my store a ton! Love the customer support especially Pauline was great and helped me a lot; I couldn't ask for better support!

Adega Principal Oficial

Location Brazil

Muito bom, suporte ajuda muito. Recomendo muito o aplicativo. Facil de usar e atendeu o que estava procurando.

Ultra Seller Shoes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow amazing, this app helped me get what I was looking for. I really appreciate Scarlet's help, she was very kind and helped us throughout the installation process on our page, we recommend this application 100%

Weighted Blankets Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service has been AMAZING. Tailor helped me with all my needs and provided me with some excellent suggestions. This has now become my most favourite app! Thankyou so much

Vernazza Chile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 hour

awesome app and awesome costumer service! they always help with everything and make the experience great

LuckyEyeU | Best Collections for Women's

Time spent using app About 1 hour

getting reviews to my store now. very helpful and much help from John with color mach with my theme.

THEAMERICANPOINT

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Support have improved a lot, apps works good and if there is anything the app can't the support helps you to fit it and work. Pauline give me a good service today

XULLUX

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing app and their customer supports is the best i have ever received. Works hand in hand with what the app is used on your store for and i am in no way surprised that they have so many 5* reviews.

Serene Dreams Pillow Co.

Customer service is amazing. Every time I have needed help, there is someone who immediately responds and quickly solves my issue. Scarlet was especially great!

Shop More India

Location India

A fantastic organization! Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I would recommend them unreservedly.