Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Luxurious Style

this app is a scam!! be careful and DO NOT use this app.
after they offering a cheap plan and I have been imported a review for 1000+ products and then they suddenly rising up a price from $19.90 to $49.90 per month. otherwise they will not let me use. WTF!! I wasted lots of time working on importing a review and then they suddenly force me to pay more. bullshit business.

February 2, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Along with our latest upgrade recently, 5.0, we decided to limit number of some elements per plan which you can get more details from this article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3573080-how-does-data-limitation-work

This big change was planned, and informed to our customers during November via in-app chat + emails, however, due to a mistake from our Marketing team, this message was NOT delivered with FULLY MEANING that might led to confusion and bad feeling to you as our old valuable customers.

As a result, we are truly sorry about this, and please contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io to give us a chance to help you pass through this pain point ASAP.

Raymond -

Cool Geeks

Bad application with a very poor customer support service. The only support they do is ask you to upgrade your plan so they can make more money

January 30, 2020

Hi Nader,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

As we inform you via live chat, according to our policy, at the moment we do not have any solution to add more products which can import reviews for your store, since you have already reached your plan limitation.

More details can be found from this article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3573080-how-does-data-limitation-work

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Shop Plus Center

Do not treat your requests. ,worst service.
It is better to pay more and get a good and professional service.

January 29, 2020

Hi Yossi,

Regarding your concern, discount for your current plan, I am so regret that we do not have that kind of discount at the moment.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

TheAnimeSupply

This app was great for me at the $10 price point although once you upgrade your Shopify plan it FORCES you to upgrade to their $30 plan. That's a scam! Deleting this app and installing loox.

January 12, 2020

Hi Joshua,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you met.

Firstly, at the moment, please note that Essential plan price will depend on your Shopify plan (will be changed when you do upgrade or downgrade Shopify plan). For your specific case, you just upgraded your Shopify plan to Professional, so new price will be applied at $29.9.

Please refer to this article for more details:

Besides, the reason for this changing is that in Essential plan, our app provides a huge number of number of reviews, imported products, Review request emails, and of course, Ali Reviews Pops in order to scale your business in the fastest way.

In addition to, with Shopify Professional plan, it takes us more resources to process, maintain server, and also you will get support 24 hours/7 days along with higher priority under this plan.

Thank you for your understanding.

Storener Online Mall

We used this app for a month. Then the inclusions in my package changed. If it changed for the better then I would not be rating it 1 star. We immediately deleted the app. We have moved to Areviews, much cheaper, same functionality, but way more tweaks.

January 5, 2020

Hi Damian,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so regret to hear about the trouble you met.

Besides, in case you missed it, along with our upgrade recently, 5.0, we decided to limit number of some elements per plan which you can get more details from this article:

This big change was planned, and informed to our customers during November via in-app chat + emails.

Apache Outdoors

Currently not working, every time i try to take an action i get logged out of the site or receive an error message. Contacted customer support and got no response.

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

This is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Per my check, in the latest conversation with our agent here, your issue has been resolved, so please help to confirm on that conversation, and ask my colleague if further questions needed.

Have a great day.

Petey

Vintage Time Entertainment

Products probably work, if you can get past the poorly translated instructions. Customer service is abhorrent and otherwise absent. Instead of providing actual support they will read you the same line over and over, forward you to website links, and otherwise do anything BUT provide support.

December 29, 2019

Dear Daniel,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience may caused previously.

First of all, I have reviewed all of your tickets in our system, and at some points, our agent was not able to provide a full explanation with clear details that might lead to your confusion, and we surely will take this as a lesson learn in order to improve our service in the future.

Secondly, regarding your concern for Ali Reviews app, you have asked to extend the Free trial period for 1 more week .

The thing is that you installed our app on December 01, and removed it on December 07, mostly 7-day (a week) already, and I could not see any interruption during this period.

Meanwhile, that is the time where customer can explore our app for Free, and we always encourage customer to contact us if any issue with the app. However there was No concern received, and I assume that No issue was found.

Therefore, the extended trial request is impossible, and we noticed you about the policy with 7-day Free trial previously via different channels, on Shopify store, on in-app Pricing, and at Shopify Approval Charge step. By clicking confirmation on Approval Charge page, you have agreed with this policy, and we could not change it.

Last but not least, should you have any issue with our app later, please let me know via our live chat directly, and I am always willing to help you at any time.

Petey -

supercray

This app is awful. Super glitchy. Cant upload images properly. It shows old unedited reviews after editing them. Customer Support is garbage. Just a really crap review app.

December 26, 2019

Hi Scott,

This is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

As I can see, Kate is working on a live chat with you, and seems like issue with uploading image has been resolved.

Also please feel free to discuss with Kate if any further concerns.

Have a great day.

Tony

TroliMops

Tried to install but it's not showing up on my website. They want me to manually which it's their app, they need to make sure it installs correctly automatically. I contacted support and will wait for a reply. Just going to use a different review app for now. Will change my review based on whether support fixes the problem.

December 16, 2019

Dear Macie,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As per basic checks on your store, there is no code for review box/rating star added so we have to add it manually.

However, we have not received any email/request from you asking about this problem.

For this case, please help me to re-install Ali Reviews, and share us a staff account, then we will help you check the issue ASAP with highest priority.

Meanwhile, I have sent to you an email as well, thus please keep following up on this case with me through it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Petey -

Jely Wax

If I wanted to write code I wouldn't have looked for an app in the store! BUT this app REQUIRES CODING! and even after coding the app doesn't work!

December 1, 2019

Hi Elizen,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I can check from our system, one of my colleague here, Andy, contacted you directly since last Friday, and issue was resolved with few existing articles.

If you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.