Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Cheapdeal4

Does not work properly, even to write the review you need to write more than 30characters

Shopliftersbay

Pathetic app, doesnt work, couldn't even recognize even 1 review

Gotrendyshopping

its not work.Waste of time to use this app.No one support me
When I want to import product reviews from aliexpress its not allows .You must Upgrade to the Premium version .So its not Free .I want to ask them why its write here as free

Global Cosmic

Was great for the first couple of days, but now none of my products are loading in and I can't add reviews. Waste of money

Bluviral

Shitty app! doesn't load all my products and support is not receptive.

Bohobeachstyle

This app is very tricky: be careful regarding the Free vs paid version.

In my case, I installed the paid version for 1 month, then after they release the free version, then I wanted to downgrade. They said I just have to "update" to the latest version which I did. BUT, I still see the charge $9 on my billing and when I contacted them, it is very unclear and unsatisfying customer support. At the end, no solution, no refund, nothing. So I just uninstall it.

In another case, I heard someone was just click on get app but eventually they said he/she installed the paid version which charging him/her $9/month. No refund as well.

So if you have another option, just forget this app, not even an option.

Ambientlifestyle

This used to be a good app with good customer service, now it's just full of bugs, slows down your website and the customer support is NO WHERE. They honestly never reply. No nothing, nada. All is some automated message:

"Please note that we will be slowing down the customer service from Feb 24 to Mar 15, 2018 due to scheduled maintenance."

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THEM. They have degraded so much.

One Stop Egg

paid $9 for nothing! doesn't work!

Ala Express

Not working. Not connecting as per the ad.

Lumework

the App is for free, and they are charging me 9$ a month for it. I emailed, and they said that I installed the paid version??!! All I did was click on get app, where it said for free. Need a refund guys!!