Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

Legitneeds

This app does not work. Huge waste of time. I tried installing it, deleting it, and reinstalling it and the products still do not show up. Plus, the Chrome extension does not update and is just telling me the benefits of installing their app. Garbage.

Mystic River Online

What a joke and a waste of time. There where complains that it only allowed one product for the FREE version well it is now two products (I have no words for this). I do understand FREE and I am willing to pay but only if I think it is going to benefit my store, especially when I'm just starting out. They could promote 25-50 products on the FREE version just so you can see if it is going to be a good fit for your store. Also, if you read this and you are customer support YOU need to check your help button it doesn't work.

Ilike Iwant Ilove

review??? i give you a review!!!! the free trial is to review one product ONLY!! what a crock of sh*T. Bet you wont post this review!

Starsoft Dev

Very bad app.
For free plan, It only allows us to get reviews for only ONE product.
Not recommended !

Lovely Celebrations

Wouldn't recommend this app honestly unless you're desperate.
The customer service is close to non existent, maybe you'll get an answer once every blue moon so you better be a pro. The app doesn't work most of the time be it on your shopify page or actual site. The editing will crash multiple times and won't save what you're doing, sometimes the reviews you've loaded and edit will just disappear for the fun of it. The app generates names for the reviews but also triple the reviews so each review will show up multiple times but with different names. Now the latest is that you have to have the chrome extension even if you don't have chrome. Nah, you're better off asking people to review your things then paying for this.

Asobukiwi

No available extention on ipad..

Woofnpurr

I spent 2 hours, adding reviews product by product and they are not showing in my shop. YO cant even get somebody to chat.

Yeer One

i searched for my reviews but it just sat there loading for 10 minutes, and my url format was in the correct requirements.

Bens Trendz

very figedty app doesnt run well at all wasted 1 hour trying to get the app to function

Winter Is Her6

YOUR APP KEEP CRASHING AND TELLS ME TO CONTACT SUPPORT ALL THE TIME .... I'M SO ANNOYED