Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

Deals Swipe

Useless app, will ask you to wait for 1-2 minutes and then it will never import reviews, express review works way better then this

Value4you2enjoy

DON'T buy this app. It takes forever to get the reviews to show up in your store. Go with Express Reviews instead, they are instant and really smooth!

Nipaproshop

They changed the policy without notice the users and charged me. This app was free when I installed it. Also the app has a lot of bugs and doesn't fit show well in my theme.

Not recommend.

Wicked Picks

Tried to delete then re add reviews. Now the page is broken and I am still getting all the reviews I deleted and sometimes the new reviews I added. It is changing the layout of my page and making my site look completely sloppy.

Eleganceaccessorys

I tried this app it's good, but not what I need and I can't afford to pay more than shopify subscription. after the trial ended I want to check something and tried to installed it and it said you have 7 days trail and then removed it immediately , but they charged 9$ I contacted shopify they couldn't do anything, also contented the app creator and he didn't even bother to reply .

Beau Sujet

I enjoyed the app before it stopped working. It keeps asking me to approve my charge and I have already approved it! Very disappointed with all of the issues.

Freeby Store

too time wasting when looking for url for product

Superiorw

doesnt work at all.tried on 8 different products and didnt work for any of them

Thekhal

too many bugs does not work properly.

Oobiedoobie

This app sucks so much ass! It's always breaking and inoperable.