Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lunnie

customer service was very helpful in helping me problem solve. they are very quick to respond to chats and help you until the problem is fixed.

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

MyAnimalstore

Location Tunisia

Zenny was very kind and solved my problem. I was 100% satisfied. I have never had a customer experience like I have had with her in a very long time

Hi there,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

BettyCora

Location China

very quick and solve my problem ,very helpful for the user and bring us the benefits, fit my goal perfect!

Hi there,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Clothetreasure

A guy with the name Neville was really helpful. he manage to fix this issue I had with the review bar in just a second and also gave me some recommendations to improve my store. super helpful :)

Hi there,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

Carpediemlifestyle

Location Germany

Good Support
with theme issues.
Try out its free for testing.
Good app .
. .
. .

Hi there,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

East African Secrets

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Hi the rep was so helpful! i am was so happy with the customer service she helped me through every question and was very patient i am so happy i chose ali reviews because the customer service is the best

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

OBCHOD Chile

Location Chile

La aplicación es excelente, la instalé hace un momento y no he tenido ningún problema, es más, si lo tienes, existe un soporte en linea que es excelente en mi caso John me solucionó todas las dudas que tuve y en el mismo instante.

Hi there,

This is Alexander. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Silkee

Location Italy

L'ho usata per le recensioni, l'assistenza è buona e si propone lei stessa di fare miglioramenti nello store.

Hi there,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Brick Tik It

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I am not surprised why App's review 5 stars. I would even give 10 because of customer service. Mine was provided by Neville.

Hi there,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Seraphin

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 4 hours

muito bom, gostei muito da assistência! app muito bom, as avaliaçoes sao boas, muito legal! muito otimos

Hi there,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards