Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

Silky Base

The app has clear visual and is quite easy to use. It syncs the products from your store for the reviews, though yo have to add each review manually.

Hi Antonina,

My name's Victoria from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

However you said that "though yo have to add each review manually", we seem not to catch your point. Since you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know for further support.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Victoria

Cheap and All

wow, wow, wow. never knew there is professional people like this on earth. the app is amazing and they have a chrome extension that makes life so much easier wow

Hi Johannes,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

CocoShopOnline

very helpful, the team is great. i wrote to the team to explain a lot of problems on my site and they helped me very quickly!

Hi Stefano,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Outdoor Cooking Co.

Great app and fantastic support! Jane at the support team was fantastic and was able to provide excellent help. Thank you.

Hi Jason,

I'm Charlotte from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Charlotte

Gymnasery

I think it's very practical to load aliexpress reviews to the shop. I am amazed by their service. Thank you so much

Hi Rudolf,

This is Sophia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Sophia

Pull 'N Go

The app is really good. It is convenient to use and the service is really good. today Johnson, staff member of AliReviews, helped me coding in my theme. Everything turned out amazing. I would recommend this app and please don't be afraid to ask anything, because they are really nice.

Hi Jordi,

This is Michelle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Michelle

LIFE IN MOTION

Jennifer, Raymond and the team have been very helpful and responsive in resolving the issue in placing the star review bar at the main page and also at the collection page in our store that we need support. This was made possible with the access granted via collaborate for the fix to be rectified by the team. Thank you.

Hi ALLEN,

Here's Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Emma

Ionic Springs

I love this app... the support is super helpful, there are some limitations but they will help you out the best they can... 5/5

Hi Nicholas,

My name's Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Michael

Balance Healthy Home

It´s a good app, but I can´t continue because I haven´t sell anything and the app want to charge me monthly.

Hi Beatriz,

Here's Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review about our app.

Regarding to your concern, once you choose your plan and approve charge, it means you need to pay the appropriate subscription fee per month.

In relation to your business, unfortunately we cannot intervene this to help you. However, we truly understand that there are many difficulties for building up a store from beginning, so we can recommend you to visit this link https://www.shopifycompass.com/, it's about sale, how to start or scale business. Hope this might be helpful for you.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Thomas

Men's Things

Very good app. It was very easy to use. I like the fact that you have options in setting up the widgets. Even when I ran into problems, customer support was very good in resolving the problem.

Hi Ismail,

Here's Daniel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Daniel