Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

A+ Space

This is a very good app, the support is incredible and without a doubt it is one of the best on the market, congratulations on the work!

AmeriDeVoir

Absolutely amazing app with great customer service team. Lisa and Jennifer was very helpful while setting up the app. Thank you.

Hi Massiullah,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Woodo City Official

This is a great application, it has increased my site's sales conversation a lot, it's a great application, support is very attentive and has helped me a lot

Hi Ariadne,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Axissevv

one of the best customer service i had jennifer was so helpful and help me to set up my store reviews great customer service

Hi alwaleed,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Garden in House

O suporte é muito bom, as avaliações, os pop up, tudo é muito completo, gostei bastante do design. Estou satisfeito!

Hi Kauan,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Coolcat Gadget

They suddenly changed their free plan and ruined everything for me. Now I'm not able to approve my customer's reviews anymore, so they are in the void in an unapproved state, but the worse is I can't export my original customer reviews, so I stuck with them until I found some manual solution. If I uninstall I lost all my reviews. Customer service doesn't care at all.

Hi Victoria,

Here's Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns as following:

1. Although we are not offering Free plan at the moment, for users who have ever used Free plan until now, we still keep this plan

2. With recent updated version, we received many queries from customers regarding limitation numbers (reviews/products/pops/email request review) in plans. For making it clear, there are specific limitation for the number of imported reviews per product or monthly email request reviews, etc,.... For your case, because your plan has reached the limited number of review, so you cannot approve your customer`s review

3. For export review function, this is considered as a new function and it has been on our roadmap, especially they're in the final stages to test before releasing officially. However, case by case, we still consider to export review for your store.

You're having an active chat with my colleague, please let know if you need further support.

Paul

Benclothes

I really liked the support in this application, prompt and high quality.My reviews did not appear in the product card, and they helped me to solve this problem.Thank you so much.

Hi Вениамин,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Loona Store

Amazing! thanks for that best review app I’ve ever seen and best customer support in the world I love it

Hi Denis,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Skylar Active

This app has been very straightforward so far. Adding reviews for products has been a breeze and the live chat help has been great!

Hi Dan,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

ROMANFLY STORE

La uso desde hace más de un año y siempre genial, además el soporte es excelente, te lo resuelven todo al momento. Para mi es la mejor app tanto por la función como por el soporte.

Hi Ana,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William