Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

ENCHUFALOS

I contacted to te sopport of Aliexpres Reviews and Andy from FireApps Customer Support team solve my problem obout integrate the reviews in my new theme.
Excelent work!

Buccks

Perfect app to get your reviews, i needed some assistance at the beginning and Lisa was there to help. Her fast answers helped me a lot. You can trust this app. Thanks Lisa :)

Oh-mylights

Super service client, ils sont très réactifs et m'ont réglé mon problème en quelques minutes ! Je recommande

C’est pour ton phone

Bonne application et super service client. Merci à Andy pour son aide. Je ne regrette pas mon choix.

Addtotrolley

Excellent responsive technical support and the app is easy to use and navigate. Would definitely recommend

DX Depot

Great technical support from Andy and Lisa. Fast response and well knowledged. The platform is easy to integrate into the store. Would recommend! Thanks!

NoisiLab

the customer service is amazing, problem solver in 5 minutes!
andy is amazing, thank u very much, i love this prodcut

Nazoma

Very competent technical support, Muffin worked wonders in record time. Essential application, and very reasonable price

Solivagant Store

This is a great app! A great way for us to manage reviews. We also love that it has the ability to import all your reviews with one click. Definitely blows my hair back.

Beard Bell Outfitters

This app is getting it done for me! I am very happy with the opportunity it has afforded me thus far.

November 23, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Edward from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Regards,