Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Prodicom

Very competent and fast customer service ! My problem was solved in less then 5min. Thank you to the team !

Jely Wax

If I wanted to write code I wouldn't have looked for an app in the store! BUT this app REQUIRES CODING! and even after coding the app doesn't work!

December 1, 2019

Hi Elizen,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I can check from our system, one of my colleague here, Andy, contacted you directly since last Friday, and issue was resolved with few existing articles.

If you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,
Lynn

Unisaks LLC

Jennifer helped me out by setting up the reviews in my site fast and easy. Thanks so much! Recomended!!!

Qwerko

Jennifer was a great help! She fixed my theme and got the app working within 10 minutes, it made my life a lot easier. Appreciate it!

annajoint

is a good app so easy to use and I very happy to have this app on my Shopify and When importing reviews it makes my website more reliable . Thank you.

Your Daily

Thank you God! for this app! my page looks amazing with all the pictures reviews! I have not had any problems with this app at all! Thank you guys!

Store House.Com

raimond me ajudou e muito, no suporte, super indico, pois me ajudaram demais com algumas duvidas

Magcharge

Good app, good support too. I just wish it was a bit cheaper, besides that it's a great app and very easy to use! I also wish you could add amazon reviews.

Trivoshop

Awesome! Lynn was a great help as we walked step by step through issues experienced in my complex code.

Orange Door Dog

This app solved some of the issues I was trying to fix with my store. The set up process was clunky at first but their customer support was incredible (specifically Jennifer). She was even able to go in and fix some of the mistakes I made in the code!