Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

OSOM Store Chile

Lisa give to me the best help what i need in this moment, thank you for all the time you give to my issue! regards

Hi Francisco,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Muda Mind

It's amazing. I love this app, because I can use for put my reviews with very efficient. And the support is excellent

Hi Erick,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

neonsome

Great app! Easy to use and if you have any issues the support will help you right away. Definitely recommend!

Hi Vladyslav,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Pups Den

Really great app and wonderful customer service. Andy from customer support solved all of my issues in a timely manner. Definitely recommend.

Hi Gordon,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Shop Avion

Great customer support and I use them in all of my stores. Could be cheaper but is essential as there is no alternative that helps this much.

Hi Rohan,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Hulawaist

Best app for social proof and Customer support is great andThe reviews look great. app highly recommeded

Hi Sanjaya,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

CLUB DESCONTOS

Muito fácil e prático de usar. O suporte é super rápido e são muito prestativos.
Ajuda muito nas vendas da loja.
Recomendo!

Hi Joaquim,

I'm Lionel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Lionel

Willenger

Great Costumers support, Andy helped me with all the questions i had and made sure i was completely assisted
THANKS

Hi Riad,

This is Devlin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Devlin

BeautyLuxeHair

I love how Andy was very quick to help me with the issue I was having with the display. Amazing app! They are quick to help and I have gained many sales for this app. Andy's customer service was phenomenal!

Hi Kareesha,

My name's Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Roger

Petit Menhir

Great app for customer review, very user-friendly and cusomtizable. Support is amazing, thanks a lot!!!

Hi Christophe,

Here's Garrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Garrick