Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Sambucco

Works perfectly, and they have a great customer service. They response quickly and friendly. Happy that i have this app.

May 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

sokoox

Lisa was great, she managed to solve my problem quickly. She is really efficient and kind, I would always like to have people like her!

May 11, 2021

Hi Arthur,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Arthur

enewpet

When I first used this app, he couldn’t display it on my website. When I found the customer service staff, he helped me solve the problem perfectly and did me a small favor

Hi Min,

This is Anderson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Anderson

Oxylus-design

Perfect, good client service.
Apps easy to use and easily customizable. I highly recommend compared to other apps

Hi Antoine,

I'm Taylor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Taylor

JKN Pets

This is a very nice app. my store looks more reliable now. and their very fast service help me to set up on my store.

Hi Jerry,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

DésirRomantique

I love this app it helps me with putting reviews on my store successfully and with little to no issues.

Hi Logan,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

fefys92

Lisa muchísimas gracias por tu ayuda en verdad fue muy buena y eficiente tu gestión, ya que pude solucionar mi problema.

Hi Estefany,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Harry

Keeploveing

Great software.Customer service is also very good.I will recommend to my friends....................

Hi chen,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Shopping-First.com

good app my storre looks great now. the service was good they helped me a lot. i had a question and they reply fast

Hi Virgil,

Charles

Séduisante

It is very easy to use and the customer support is very kind. I had a problem getting the reviews to show up on my page so I contacted someone and they made it a quick and easy experience!

Hi Orion,