4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms and easy importation of reviews. They value the distinction between verified and unverified reviews, automatic review updates, and review management tools. The app's responsive customer support and SEO benefits are also highly praised. Merchants commend it for its user-friendliness, robust features, and excellent customer service.

January 22, 2024

Clara was incredibly helpful in helping me add my Amazon reviews to my shop. Great APP.

Kendall Talbot Books
6 months using the app
FireApps replied February 6, 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

January 30, 2024

Bo was very kind and efficient. He solved my problem. Very good service.

reviflou
Switzerland
9 months using the app
FireApps replied February 6, 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

Kyle

January 13, 2024

Bo provided exceptional assistance in resolving issues on my collection page. Previously, reviews were not appearing on the page, which was a cause for concern. After granting Bo access to edit, he worked quickly and efficiently to resolve every detail. Bo's professional approach and technical knowledge enabled the smooth display of reviews on the collection page. I greatly appreciate his help and expertise, and I confidently recommend him to others facing similar challenges. Thank you, Bo!

BLAZEBRIX
Hungary
6 days using the app
FireApps replied January 17, 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

January 11, 2024

My reviews are now imported thanks to Ali Reviews - at first, I couldn't get them to import, then I got help and they got it done in record time! Thanks Ali Reviews!

Bark Blast
25 days using the app
FireApps replied January 17, 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

December 4, 2023

It's a great app and the support is very good when you run into an issue you can't figure out on your own.

Lisa Blackwood's Bookshop
3 months using the app
FireApps replied December 6, 2023

Hi Lisa,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

January 19, 2024

I've had a problem where i cant import reviews for some reason and both times customer support has fixed it and imported the reviews for me. I think it will still happen and so im hesitant to import more reviews because i worry it wont work but they do a great job at helping me out. Just now Joyce not only helped me with my request but did it for me. They're responsive and helpful. Good experience overall but if that bug still exists that stops me from importing reviews is still at play then its a bit ironic considering importing reviews is their business.

MumboLights
9 days using the app
November 23, 2023

This reviews is for Lewis from ali reviews! i had multiple problems on ali reviews, which didn’t got solved after 3 months, then today my VA deleted all my reviews accidental , over 10K reviews gone :(

Luckily i got to chat with Lewis, and he helped me to restore them all!!

What a lovely guy!!

@Ali reviews, Give this man a Goood Raise!! he deserves it!!!!

TrendayShop
Belgium
6 months using the app
FireApps replied December 5, 2023

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

December 27, 2023

Very Straight forward Comei was very helpful in providing review files for my tiktok shop

Truth Geminaurus
4 months using the app
FireApps replied January 2, 2024

Hi Bernardo,

Alexander

December 11, 2023

Great app, super easy to use and navigate. I had a minor problem with getting the star review up and running so I went to customer support and Clara helped me out and fixed it super quick.

AuraAdorn
About 1 month using the app
FireApps replied December 12, 2023

Hi Mahlon,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

December 31, 2023

fast and prompt help when I add issues with star reviews not showing up!

une petite vie