Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

MyAdventures

Hi. There is one guy called , ANDY, i think he is in there for like 24 hours lol... He knows the term, "cutomer service" The response what u get is less then 1 min all the time. no joke!! He is kind and help u with all the problems from big to small doesnt matter!! Thanks!!

MasterVibes

excellent customer service with Seri, btw I recommend this app, maby try to extend the trial to 14 days it would be perfect !

R8media

This is a really great app for social proof and the premium version is worth every penny,
I needed some support today as I installed a new theme and couldn't see my previous reviews.
I contacted the support team via the live chat and spoke to Seri who was very knowledgeable and helpful and got the problem resolved in a few minutes. Thanks again Seri for your expert assistance. Russ

ColdBoo

This app does wonders in terms of creating social proof and trust. Depending on your theme, you might face certain issues like I have. So I approached one of customer service officer (Seri), she has be one of the fast staff I have approached during my time using this app. Solving my issue within a couple of minutes, furthermor she's very polite and helpful. Definitely a thumbs up!

Boosting Posture

Jennifer was super helpful. Fast response and helped with my issue connecting the app to my product page.

10/10.

UpperStore

Excellent, i love this app. Better than loox (for me). Support is really good. Alireview is an app who everybody need in their shop.

tu pagina fitness

muy util todo y muy sencillo . gracias a sus tutoriales se hace todo mucho mas sencillo ,enhorabuena sinceramente.

Kosett

Amazing customer support, fast response and overall great app to use. I recommend this app!! Awesome!

vivarino

n

...

n

El Pachos

Brilliant app, with lots of useful functions I needed to increase my store`s credibility as well as my revenue. Amazing customer service with fast response and help me solve my problem.