Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Alfred Cloutier Ltd. - Canada

Customer service, with Lisa, was great, quick! The plateform is simple and easy to use. Great product.

Hi there,

I'm Edgar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Edgar

UltimateFitGears

Ali reviews has been on our side since we opened and never missed a shot, great service, great app overall and always improving and updating. Great overall look, according to your tastes and store looking, we think that this is one of the must-have apps for any drop shippers. Andy is a super kind and helpful agent, always super fast to answer your questions and shed a light on your doubts.

Hi there,

This is Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Alan

Anza Shop

I used this App for 3 of My store and It's amazing with all the features also customer support is satisfactory. Thanks a lot for these amazing Apps.

Hi there,

Here's Samson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Samson

InxFlow

A great app, the support service works amazing, I was helped by Muffin and in a very short time set up everything as I need! Thanks a lot! Recommend to all!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi there,

Here's Anatole from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Anatole

Fashionaina

I use this app for my shopify. It super cool and also used their customer service is super fast.Andy was very good help. Got the job done quick and was very polite.anyone that needs help can call him!

Hi there,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Henry

Kingsman Jewelry

Muffin was very good help. Got the job done quick and was very polite. I would recommend Muffin to anyone that needs help!

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Raymond

huggy fluffy

I used this app for rating products from AliExpress. It super cool and also used their customer service is super fast. they respond instantly. Used them twice and they were always there on time :)

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

SelfL<3ving Co

I use this app for my store. an would highly recommend!! Costumer support very helpful and the app works around the store. Helps gain the customers eyes on you store. also boost the sales of your store with the very persuasive reviews and can also change the comments.

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Hots-feet

Support compétent et reactif. ma demande a été résolue tres rapidement franchement ce sont les meilleurs

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Luxioness

I'm a new user of the app and I like it already. Great app and very friendly customer service. They reply very quickly if you have an issue, and they fix it directly! I had an issue on a Sunday evening and Lisa from the customer service helped me right away.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung