Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

iTrendCity

Andy from support was really helpful :) Had a custom need and he quickly sorted it out for me. Thanks again!

Poder Pet

They have an excellent team. I needed to make some changes on my store theme and they did a great job.

Electricbikepros

Great app, really easy for my customers to leave reviews, and for me to request. Customer service is solid and they are quick to help you with all your Ali Review needs. Great company, great product, Im a happy customer.

PrawiraShop

Amazing team support, (Andy , Seri)
The Ali reviews are really will make your store looks amazing.
Its highly recommended.

Crafterman

Very happy with this app! I had some problems with the reviews on my website, they really took the time to help me with it and solved it! They are very friendly and very helpfull! I have tried a lot review apps but this is def the best one!

Origido

Andy from the team was very helpful. I had a few question about how to use the app and he helped me. Great customer service

Bright Smile Co

Awesome app and even better customer service. Andy helped me out with alot of stuff on live chat! Great stuff

Yooverse

Andy did a good job! he helped me to solve a problem in a few minutes!!! Fast support, now everything works, GREAT!!

Diallog Shop

Andy help me quickly for my problems about alireviews stars on my product page, thanks you for being so reactive !

IndieM Interiors

Andy helped with queries I had about my store. He was extremely helpful and quick at getting everything done!