4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, clear interface, and review importing feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. They value the ability to customize and schedule reviews, distinguish between verified and unverified reviews, and the affordable pricing. Many have seen increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness, and additional features like SEO benefits, automated review request emails, and customizable review widgets are also appreciated. It's recommended for both new and experienced e-commerce business owners.

November 22, 2023

I just downloaded the app and was strapped for time due to black Friday coming up. I contacted support because I had no idea how to upload the reviews. I was met with Shiro who went above and beyond to import the reviews so I could focus on other things. Shiro and the team did me a huge favor tonight. I plan on being a long-term subscriber!

Wine Me Down
2 months using the app
FireApps replied December 5, 2023

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

December 29, 2023

polaris helped me out with my store and i did not even have to help she fixed all my problems in no time

DeRuiterDR.
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
FireApps replied January 2, 2024

Hi Nick,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

December 25, 2023

Fantastic experience! I had a problem, and Comei came through and helped me find a fix very fast (to be exact, she fixed it herself, meaning I didn't even have to touch a thing and I could continue on with my other work!). No other app has customer support reps like this, big thumbs up!

Oleafy
Estonia
19 days using the app
FireApps replied December 28, 2023

Hi Henri,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

January 14, 2024

I'm just starting. Today, I finally hunkered down and started working on pulling in my reviews. After getting over the first hurdle, things are going well. Serenaa, the customer support rep, was very helpful.

Author Z.L. Arkadie Shop
7 days using the app
FireApps replied January 17, 2024

Hi Zuleika,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

December 29, 2023

Great customer service, fix all issues right away. Thank you!

Charmente
6 months using the app
FireApps replied January 2, 2024

Hi Charmente,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

December 26, 2023

The support is great. Fast response time and good implementation. Clara in particular does an excellent job. I can only recommend that!

Bebujo™️
Germany
5 months using the app
FireApps replied December 28, 2023

Hi Colin,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Donna

January 10, 2024

I am assisted by Shiro, very kind and professional, I didn't know how to put a star review on the product page, she intervened immediately, really satisfied.

KASER
Hong Kong SAR
29 days using the app
FireApps replied January 17, 2024

Charles

January 13, 2024

Five stars if they change two things:

1) customizable fonts in email templates
2) Remove the requirement to have the button "submit review with photos". This should be an option, not required. Some merchants do not want to give customers the freedom to upload photos or videos on the site (to control branding of site).

Ennis Park
24 days using the app
FireApps replied January 14, 2024

Hi Seth,

Here's Leon from Ali Reviews and we're truly sorry for this unexpected experience with our app

Regarding to your issues, unfortunately we have not yet supported them at the moment. However, we have seriously noted and will take them into consideration to improve our app in the better way

Also we have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you via email, please let him know if you need further support

Best Regards,
Leon

January 27, 2024

I found this app to be not very user-friendly and expensive compared to other developers. Even when trying to test basic features, the app requires payment for an upgrade, which I believe is unnecessary. In my opinion, they should provide basic features for free for testing purposes. The constant request for upgrades whenever you try to use a feature is frustrating and terrible. I would recommend using other apps like Avada and Judge, as they offer all basic features for free and are very user-friendly. Overall, I do not recommend this app.

HotDealsUAE Express
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
FireApps replied January 28, 2024

Hi Muhammad,

Here's Carrick from Ali Reviews and we're truly sorry for this unexpected experience with our app

Regarding to your issue, please be advised that in order to provide customer a quick look on how our app works with full features, we are giving 7-day trial for all paid plans when you first install our app

Also you will not be charged within the trial, the charge only starts after trial ends. All information about charge date/ charge amount will be listed on Shopify charge approval page

We have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you via email, but unsuccessful, please let him know if you need further support

Best Regards,
Carrick

November 23, 2023

This reviews is for Lewis from ali reviews! i had multiple problems on ali reviews, which didn’t got solved after 3 months, then today my VA deleted all my reviews accidental , over 10K reviews gone :(

Luckily i got to chat with Lewis, and he helped me to restore them all!!

What a lovely guy!!

@Ali reviews, Give this man a Goood Raise!! he deserves it!!!!

TrendayShop