Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

JAQESTORE

Excellent application and very good customer service, they solved my problem in just a few minutes.

Zooval

The support team is Amazing!!! The app works really easy and smooth and when problems or questions show up their support team will be there for you within an eye blink

Delicate Diamond

the app is useful so far, we are expecting the suggestions to be implemented in the near future that would help us a lot in our store very much if its implemented :) thanks lisa for being active as customer representative

Keya's Secret Closet Design

Customer service is excellent. App and easy to install. Thank you! Very satisfied with the app and the customer service.

FabsBikeAccessories

The support staff Andy and Kate @ help center provided excellent advice and fast customer service in regards to my sign up of the app's plan. Kudos to them. I enjoy the app's easy functionality in the areas of importing and managing reviews. Super easy friendly app

Hi Cecelia,

I'm Mia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Mia

Heiweise

The comments are very smooth to use, and the customer service is very patient in dealing with problems. According to the current requirements, this comment plug-in can fully meet my requirements.

Hi Zaize,

My name's Margaret from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Margaret

wisdart

It's convenient to use this app to import aliexpress reviews directly. Also the widgets and theme setting greatly help optimize website.

Hi Guoshuang,

I'm Poppy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Poppy

Tutores de Pets

Great Support. Awesome app. It´s a reaaly presure to be part of this group. Thank you so much alireview

Hi RAFAEL,

Here's Murphy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Murphy

La Boutique du Caftan

The best app review. I use it for all my shop. U can do anything with that. Very good customer service

Hi Jonathan,

My name's Evans from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Evans

Mallow

Amazing app, and excellent support ! I recommand 100% It is by far the best review application available on Shopify

Hi Maxime,

Here's Byrne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Byrne