Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress reviews & boost sales with photo reviews

Neeryu

super easy to understand, has a really quick setup guide. would 100% recommend this app to anyone wanting quick reviews added to their website.

Puppy Lover Shop

Excelente. La tienda se ve mucho mas proyectable al publico y eso me encanta. Gracias, las reviews son 100% reales y eso es muy bueno.

TeQuieroMás

perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect

CLOCK-PERU

Good app, I just started working with them, lets see how its goes. I am trying with the free first seven days.

Dremzy

Dear team! useful app, though without you I wouldn't go much :) thanks for everything! Good Job!!! :)

Pursh Collection

I love the app - and dare I might say that I love the support more? :)
As a very new dropshipper, I needed to establish credibility with my products. Using various social proof apps, reviews is probably the most important. I have the ability to filter out certain countries (where I don't ship to anyway), pin some reviews to the top, sort, and customize the display and location of the reviews on my product page and collection page. It's wonderful.

Thanks to all of the team who helped me figure everything out and get it looking right on my store!

Maperiode

Very good App asd:) Very good App Very good App Very good App Very good App Very good App Very good App

Fanny's bags

I downloaded this application and I encountered some difficulties to use it and the help service answered me very quickly by email and in one day my problem was solved I really recommend.

Loja Virtual Mundial

legal muito fácil de trabalhar toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppde mais ......................................... Recomendo

Goodly Deal

Hi I would love to use the Ali Reviews app on my iPhone, is it possible?

I Googled but didn’t find an answer. Thanks

September 12, 2019

Dear Tan,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

With your concern, please kindly be advised that it's impossible to use our app with full functions on iPhone yet. Our app only works on Chrome browser after installing Chrome Extension, therefore for now, it can be used on PC/laptop only.

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: support@fireapps.io, or you can open a live chat in app with us. We are more than willing to assist you.

Regards,