Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 2, 2023

Great app! The customer service team is very helpful. They recently helped me export the reviews from my store because I will be temporarily closing it. I will be definitely get this app for my future stores.

Craneur Ice

Hi Hasan,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Phoebe

February 2, 2023

Lee was very knowledgeable! Guided me along the way to make my website more presentable, he had great suggestions! Thank you!

Off The Leash

Hi Teressa,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Miranda

February 2, 2023

Giselle was super helpful with getting my reviews to show! Amazing work i couldn't thank her enough!!

The Face Mask

Hi Jacob,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
Louisa

February 2, 2023

This app is amazing it makes adding reviews so much easier and the support is amazing especially Lee

Exo Height
Saudi Arabia

Hi Tyler,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

February 2, 2023

Ellie helped me to setup the customized settings for my reviews, good service ! Thanks Ellie for the help !!

bidosnl
Belgium

Hi Ilyas,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

February 2, 2023

Pauline was amazing. The best customer service in general. I never knew that such nice people existed anymore.

OsoFoot
South Africa

Hi Takalani,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

February 2, 2023

Ellie was an exceptional help since I am a beginner she has made my the transition on getting started a much pleasurable experience. I greatly appreciate her work and wishes her the best.

Kee

Hi Erikeyona,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Erica

February 2, 2023

the best app ever, and the best customer service and Pauline is so kind and so professional, i recommend !

I Buy You
Algeria

Hi Aldjia,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Donna

February 2, 2023

à nos services et très réactif. Un support génial qui fera tous pour vous aider avec votre boutique, vous donne même quelques conseils

Bocchini Barber
France

Hi there,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Edited February 2, 2023

Ik zou deze app aanbevelen aan iedereen je wordt ook snel geholpen als je iets niet snapt. Heb vele andere apps geprobeerd maar deze blijft het beste.

Mijn winkel
Netherlands

Hi there,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice