Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

moonaro

i love how they care about them old customer and the help they provide they are very kind and always they come with new staff but at same time they keep care of them old customers

CuteQuake

I like the app and the layout it provides. But most importantly I loved the help centre. They responded me in 3 minutes and fixed my problem in 20. Amazing!

PrimeFidel

Awesome app! Adds social proof to my website at an attractive and affordable price. Thanks, Ali Reviews!

watchlobby

Very useful app..very satisfying with the support responds speacially andy
Great to have it in my store app's

Baby Firdu

Es una muy buena aplicación, ya que nos permite transladar las opiniones de aliexpress a nuestra página web.

Layshoo

Andy was very responsive to all my questions. Resolved my issues in no time. I also love the app! Great interface and customer service! Also, had some issue and another customer service agent named Kate did an excellent job as well!

Emporium Fashion Store

I downloaded this app I had some compatibility issues ... So I contacted support and they were all super attentive. I would like to thank Andy in particular for all the help ... In the last hours he was the one who helped me solve all other incompatibilities ... Very considerate .. Thank you!

Guttardo Store

adorei esse aplicativo muito TOP, fiquei apaixonado com o suporte que obtive.
Parabéns Jennifer pelo o belo atendimento que vc forneceu!!!
Abraço a todos da equipe do Ali Reviews!!!

Prodicom

Very competent and fast customer service ! My problem was solved in less then 5min. Thank you to the team !

Jely Wax

If I wanted to write code I wouldn't have looked for an app in the store! BUT this app REQUIRES CODING! and even after coding the app doesn't work!

December 1, 2019

Hi Elizen,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I can check from our system, one of my colleague here, Andy, contacted you directly since last Friday, and issue was resolved with few existing articles.

If you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,