Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews from Ali, Oberlo.Build trust

ORIGIN.INT

I really like use this app! Great job!
It's very easy to use and very practical.
I'll recomand this app to my friends in the near future.

TheAnimeSupply

This app was great for me at the $10 price point although once you upgrade your Shopify plan it FORCES you to upgrade to their $30 plan. That's a scam! Deleting this app and installing loox.

January 12, 2020

Hi Joshua,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you met.

Firstly, at the moment, please note that Essential plan price will depend on your Shopify plan (will be changed when you do upgrade or downgrade Shopify plan). For your specific case, you just upgraded your Shopify plan to Professional, so new price will be applied at $29.9.

Please refer to this article for more details:

Besides, the reason for this changing is that in Essential plan, our app provides a huge number of number of reviews, imported products, Review request emails, and of course, Ali Reviews Pops in order to scale your business in the fastest way.

In addition to, with Shopify Professional plan, it takes us more resources to process, maintain server, and also you will get support 24 hours/7 days along with higher priority under this plan.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Lynn

Trendy Peacock

User friendly interface and very easy for import or select the reviews on AliExpress. Now, my site looks much better and more trustworthy with the reviews.

KRONIX Technology

MUITO BOM AGORA SO FALTA A TRADUÇAO PARA O PORTUGUES, E TAMBEM SÓ POIS ESSE APP É MUITO BOM .........

BLOOTS

Best support from Raymond and Muffin!

Really fast responses too :)

DutyGadgets

Great customer Service! Had some problems and Raymond from the support team fixed it right aways. awesome! Im very satisfied

TheRosyBear

Had a problem and they fixed it right away, Great customer service!

Pro+ Case Warehouse

used the app to put aliexpress reviews into my store. great product to boost buyer confidence. 12345

FASHNY

Wow Johnson, This is working perfectly fine now and this is the fastest solution I have ever received from any company. I really liked the way you have handled this request very professionally. I had a problem with the pictures not displaying correctly from Ali Reviews and Johnson resolved this issue in no time. I haven't received such a fast service from any other company before.
Thanks a lot!!!

The Watch Bazaar

It is everything I expected and more so far! I am very pleased with the app. Easy to use and integrate the reviews onto my website.