Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

MyXmasDesign

Very easy to use this app , adds great value to my store. Came across a hurdle not knowing how to fix it , contacted them on the support chat . First answer a few questions on the bot and then you come in contact with a live-agent . This guy helped me out very well and quick , kudos to you Andy !

Hi there,

I'm Jacob from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jacob

Prolipse

really great support, awesome.
Andy has attended my request and it is really perfect. He fixes my issue so fast.

Hi there,

This is Bellamy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Bellamy

Swimberry

Great support, easy to use. They have tech support to help you set it up easily. ...................

Hi there,

Here's Kieran from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Kieran

dorwick

L'application est top, je recommande fortement celle - ci. Le service client est très réactif et l'application est très intuitive tout en étant complète dans ses réglages

Hi there,

My name's Hubert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Hubert

Rainbow and Pets

Très satisfait du service client, Andy est très réactif et m'a aidé à résoudre mon problème.
5 étoile sans hésiter.

Hi there,

Here's Curtis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Curtis

Printer Me - Fashion & Style

Just wasted 2 hours with their customer service for nothing. nothing helps and the app doesn't work at all!!
Very dissapointed

November 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, as we have checked carefully and would like to make it clear that your access on Ali Reviews is prevented from your current network or from your device, so this issue is out of our control, as a result we highly recommend you to access on Ali Reviews with different device or network to check whether it works well or not.

Hope this will clarify your concern and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

Happy Zala

Great app and really great support. I've used support a lot in the last 24 hours and they've been very fast and helped integrate where I was having issues. Appreciate it

Hi there,

I'm Gregory from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Gregory

Hallux Health

Johnson provided very good support, when I needed. The app itself is 4/5.
Plans for multiple stores would be a good idea!

Hi there,

I'm Dermot from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Dermot

Zazou Wear

That is a good App to make my store better! Thank to Lisa to help me settings at my shopify store
best regards

Hi there,

This is Leonard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Leonard

Ocean's Republic

Needed some help integrating the reviews. Ask them for help and they integrated everything for me really fast and the expert Johnson did a really professional job there and was very helpful

Hi there,

Here's Marcus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Marcus