Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

unclvded

Super useful app. Chat support is great! easy to navigate and use for your store. 10/10 recommend..

Hi Sofija,

I'm Christabel. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

LUMIRIDER

Too much money to run the app but very nice service from Scarlet! She was very helpful. Loved chatting w her. :)

Hi MICHAEL,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

The Cozy Spaces

i love working with them they always go above and beyond for my store. They even provide me with suggestions for improvement

Hi there,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

glassy skin

Location Czechia

Customer support was great they even helped fix code in my theme to make my page look better. Their reviews are also very good and easy for customers to use.

Hi Adam,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

funtoyspro

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good merchants, their customer service is very happy to help me solve my problem, I feel very satisfied, thank them very much

Hi there,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Vitan

Today i recived perfect support from pauline thanks so much for helping me out today we will see you agin

Hi Nino,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Cups Containers

This app is amazing and i love it and would recommend it to everyone to try out it is the best review app ever

Hi Ian,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

Erion Deals

Location Germany

Sehr schneller und guter Support Ich benutze Ali Reviwes jetzt schon eine Weile und bin positiv überrascht!

Hi Erion,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

facialyft

The customer service support - Lee, was amazing. They helped me do some of the tasks and integrations with the website. Very prompt chat.

Hi Elis,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

Sunny Smoothie

Location Ukraine

I used this application, great interface, many features, it’s the best and most convenient for me. Customer support is excellent, operators are always happy to help you and solve any of your problems. Thank you !

Hi Anastasiia,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry