Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping Aliexpress reviews, photo reviews for dropshipper

Sitio Perfecto

Simply excellent, the integration is very simple and it looks very professional, besides it has variants such as pop up

Hi Alejandro,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

Techniconcept Security

voici une application, qui dès le premier abonnement vous offre un service personnalisé, un suivi personel et une assistance rapide et efficasse et vous savez quoi ! tout cela dans un abonnement gratuit. alors moi je dis bravo car leur priorité est notre satisfaction. merci encore a jennifer et Andy here is an application, which from the first subscription offers you a personalized service, a personal follow-up and a fast and efficient assistance and you know what! all of this in a free subscription. so I say bravo because their priority is our satisfaction. thanks again to Jennifer and Andy

Hi Eric,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Helix

I totally recommend this app. It helps to make customers confident.
Very easy to use, and in case of problems, there is a live chat (particular thanks to Lisa)

Hi Helix,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

Sofistik Life

Suporte muito ágil e eficaz da equipe do Ali Reviews. A Jennifer foi muito atenciosa durante todo o atendimento, recomendo a todos!

Hi Rafael,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Farador

Amazing application and service, the possibilities are endless and their support is really friendly and knows how to help out people!

Hi Mathieu,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Jane's Island

To who it may concern:
I recently uploaded a new theme, having concerns with some older apps coding, unfortunately causing some issues with my stores loading. I saw I was literally losing some customers as a result, and decided to try to fix. As a result, however, Ali Reviews were not uploading or populating on my site. I reached out for help and Andy was a blessing. He corrected the problem and stayed online long enough for me to be sure. Andy not only has my thanks but my commendation.

Hi David,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

theey.nl

Amazing assistence! So grateful for their quick respons and help! Easy to contact and I did not even have to do one thing and it was fixed!

Hi Theey,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Snége

Very good app. And when I didn't understand something I sent a message to the support team and the nice girl Lisa replied and helped me immediately so my problem was solved very quickly. Thank you!

Hi Olesya,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

Avenou

We have been using it for years and the best part is they reply fast and help us solve some issues in importing the reviews. Recommended app for merchants :)

Hi Stephany,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Smilemart

The app is amazing and works perfectly well with my Shopify store. The way the reviews are displayed on my store drives a lot of conversions. Also, their customer support is top notch

Hi Edidiong,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert