Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Fitness-Junkeez

Really simple to use and gives my shop a better authenticity! It makes every product look more reliable.

In2 Smart Ideas

I downlloaded this app as I have a new store......Great app for a new store and very good after sales service

QuakyCo

Great app with great support team (special regards to Muffin who helped me a lot on the technical side). Recommend !

Parents Pro

I like it very much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICONICASE SWEDEN

This app is super easy to use. Like it. The looks of the reviews are nice as well, and the fact that it can be customized is great. Just wish they had a feature to bulk import reviews to all products on your page.

November 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

At the moment, we have already integrated our app with Ali Orders and Oberlo in order to help you import reviews in bulk just by 1 click.

Meanwhile, our agent, Raymond, is following up with you on an active chat, so please feel free to ask him if any further concerns.

Best Regards,
​Petey

Basto Intech

I was served by kate.nguyen great service and quick solution of the problem, I recommend because it met all my expectations in customer service. Thanks again!

Bustle Corner

Very special support , @raymond is the best , thank u for the support

SoftCosts

Great support from Raymond, Recommended!
Easy to use. but I wish you could duplicate reviews for similar products.
Overall one of the better apps out there

Frisse Verschijning

Looks amazing!

Used this to gain some trust from my customers and it really does its work. Will use anytime!

Mountainsfoot

The best thing I like is this company's customer service and the within-app live chat function. whenever I have questions, usually I receive the response s from the support team in 1 hour or two. Also the app itself is very good. Easy to use, and helpful for the business.