Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Comora Store

They have a very organized team with people willing to help you. I have solved 2 theme CSS problems in less than 1 minute thanks to Petey. He is very helpful Guy who is very fast in his attention

8-SIX

I've been in IT for over 20 years as a Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Sysadmin & Developer. I recently started Shopify last week and I am amazed by the support & community. The support staff at Ali Reviews assisted me with getting my shop off the ground. Thank you!

Urbana

I've just recently started a dropshipping store through shopify. Without Ali Reviews, I think potential customers would question my credibility, so having real reviews in place is huge!

Waydi.co.uk

can i say more than awesome ? easy to use, fast, videos always available that shows what is the content of the app and how to explore more options.

ForApparel

Petey messaged me right away and was quick to edit all my coding to have it ready to go within minutes. Thanks Petey

TacticalTop .Shop

Incredibly good & way better than other known review plugins+ lightning fast support thank you!!!!!!

Zenicine

Struggled to install this in my custom theme so contacted the developers directly who dealt with it!

Vensen & Co

Great and very fast support from Petey, was only a few minutes in and directly supported with the set up. Very user friendly and easy to integrate with the store, for me great app if you just started, but can also see the potential when you have going for a while. Definitely recommend!

Jewels Of Nature

I really like the reviews format and design, plus its very easy to use................................

Izycooking

Service après-vente au Top. J'ai rencontré un problème lors de l'affichage des avis clients sur ma noutique. il a été résolu en 15 minutes. Et quelle gentilesse. excellent service! merci Andy