Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Sneakerpantoffels

very nice app! i love the person who was the chat(bot) hahah! she was a very nice person. love this app a lot

January 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Louis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Louis

Rouge-Blu

I had some problems implementing reviews into a newer theme, however Jennifer from Alireviews helped me sort them out quickly.

Hi there,

I'm Drake from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Drake

Cozy Chic Boutique

lisa was able to help me with several issues in one shot and was very expedient and proficient! I could not thank her enough for her help. she made my day soooo much easier!

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Charles

Boutique Base

I have not used the app long enough to give a solid review but so far the app seems pretty friendly and the customer service has been GREAT. They were responsive and were making sure I had everything I needed. I will update the review as I spend more time using the app and will get a better feel for it.

Hi there,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Henry

Tchicky®

J'ai eu besoin d'aide pour paramétrer les codes de ma boutique afin que les avis apparaissent sur ma boutique et Andy à répondue rapidement à ma demande !
Je suis très satisfaite !
Merci beaucoup !!

Hi there,

This is Nathan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Nathan

Vinyl Speaker Official

I find the rating application helpful to gain more trust. It is very easy to use. If you have any questions, the support will help you quickly. I can only recommend it.

Hi there,

I'm Joel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Joel

Fourtier

The customer service is brilliant I worked with Andy for some time to fix something I didn’t know how to do and he helped me very much and quickly, would definitely recommend this app especially for a good product rating

Hi there,

This is Rowan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Rowan

Kakas-collection

I used this app to copy all reviews from Aliexpress, it quite eases to use and their support always provide good service. He solved all my question patiently and immediately. I am quite satisfied with this service

Hi there,

I'm Bevis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Bevis

PROBRUSHING

Great app! Wonderful support always helps instantly! 5/5 from me! I use this app constantly for every store i make! Andy Roberts helped me out with my problem and made it a wonderful experience!

January 6, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Nathan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Nathan

Ongaro jewelry

very cool, lisa was nice / very cool, lisa was nice / very cool, lisa was nice / very cool, lisa was nice

January 6, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Raphael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Raphael