Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

OneClick Phoenix

The app is great and also the support. There was a problem with my store and Muffin helped me, it was great. He's very gentle

That's All Hers

Extremely helpful, this is wonderful for new business without reviews to ensure they can get a trusted client base

La Belle Charm

I am very satisfied with this App. Lisa is a nice and fast responsive customer service agent. She helped answer all my questions and guide me through the whole process. Thanks Lisa

Smart Tech

It is a scam. It always behave differently for reviews count. Now I got funny reply that historical imports will also get counted even if you delete reviews or that product itself. It is a clear cheating. Now they are not responding to my chat. I am deleting this app and better switch to cheaper and reliable one.

June 29, 2020

Hi Saeed,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Related to your concern, we did a change in our strategy plan last year which reduced limitation of imported product reviews, but gave more new great functions.

Although this change has been considered carefully by our Development team and informed clearly to all customers before publishing, we understand that it could make some confusion.

For your case, you were in Essential plan with the total number of imported products, maximum 500. You mentioned that "it is plan limit of 500 products exhausted whereas i have total 179 products and around 120 with reviews imported", so may I know whether you have seen the announcement of reaching limit pop-up?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
Raymond

AstraLUMEN

I had an issue on my product page. Contacted the staff and they responded under 1 minute and solved my issue. Great experience.

Cleanture.co

The best review app and great customer service. Raymond helped me out with the following up and initiate to help me solve the other problem.

Dealerbae

This is a great app for importing reviews from AliExpress. I find it convenient and provides great customer service. It also allows you to filter products reviews and images. Recommended!!! I would also like to say special thanks to Seri for resolving my query promptly! Many thanks

Magic Bowls

Lisa really helped me improve the layout of my reviews on my page. It looks a lot better now. I’m really happy with the service that was provided.

PARPAMO

Esta aplicación va genial, aunque llevo tiempo intentando reportar un error en el código del e-mail que se manda para valorar la compra y no hay forma de arreglarlo.

June 23, 2020

Hello Patricia,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

We have tried to follow up many times with you in the past, but never heard a reply back.

In order to sort out your problem, it would be great if you can send us the screenshot, so we can look further which email code you are referring to, and fix it for you ASAP.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Regards,
Raymond

aérodynamisme

Séri has helped a lot in my problem, very quick, kind, friendly polite, a great pleasure to have exchange with.