Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

sillhair

it is really good .Customer service is very efficient.
Quickly helped me solve the problem, and the attitude was also very good

October 16, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Our Holiday Shop

Awesome! I had a technical difficulty but Andy was able to help assist me with my problem very well! Anna was super helpful with going right in there and solving the problem right away. she answered all the questions i had and i was really happy with her service!

October 16, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Catwelfare

تطبيق تتطبيق انه يختصر الكثير من الوقت رائع رائع ودعم عملاء ممتاز متجاوب بسرعة تجاوب معي شكرًا Andy

Hi there,

This is Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Peter

Win Glowing Skin

The best app ever they are really good in helping they have helped with with the app the reviews wasn't showing in the product page so now its visible thanks alot

Hi there,

I'm Chris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Chris

killa187420studiosshops

great app easy to use . does what it say it does and more. very user friendly. If you need reviews use this app.

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Jennifer

Gamunu.com

This is very helpful app and can you make a trail periods 30 days it is important to beginners Like me.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Regarding to your concern as extenting trial day for 30 days, unfortunately
it`s not possible to do at the moment. However, we will note your point and forward to concern team to consider and improve it in the better way.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

dr.sugarm.mask

I reached out to the support staff guy named Andy did everything I wanted, perfect app with perfect customer support.

Hi there,

This is Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Alan

Eazy Chains

I had a very good experience! Their agent Lisa helped me so much and fixed all issues within minutes !! Thank you so much !

Hi there,

I'm Justin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Justin

MODERN SHIZZLE

Andy took care of my question immediately. Thank you Andy and really appreciate the help. Andy not only has my thanks, but my commendation.

Hi there,

This is Victor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Victor

Teeny Weeny Mini

Jennifer at live chat was super helpful. Fix the issue I've in minutes. Happy with their service so far. Easy to use app for someone non technical like me!

Hi there,

I'm Peter from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Peter