Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

ICONICASE SWEDEN

This app is super easy to use. Like it. The looks of the reviews are nice as well, and the fact that it can be customized is great. Just wish they had a feature to bulk import reviews to all products on your page.

November 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

At the moment, we have already integrated our app with Ali Orders and Oberlo in order to help you import reviews in bulk just by 1 click.

Meanwhile, our agent, Raymond, is following up with you on an active chat, so please feel free to ask him if any further concerns.

Best Regards,
​Petey

Basto Intech

I was served by kate.nguyen great service and quick solution of the problem, I recommend because it met all my expectations in customer service. Thanks again!

Bustle Corner

Very special support , @raymond is the best , thank u for the support

SoftCosts

Great support from Raymond, Recommended!
Easy to use. but I wish you could duplicate reviews for similar products.
Overall one of the better apps out there

Frisse Verschijning

Looks amazing!

Used this to gain some trust from my customers and it really does its work. Will use anytime!

Mountainsfoot

The best thing I like is this company's customer service and the within-app live chat function. whenever I have questions, usually I receive the response s from the support team in 1 hour or two. Also the app itself is very good. Easy to use, and helpful for the business.

Lorentain

I am a novice marketer and I really liked this application. Using the Ali Reviews application, it is easy to copy the desired comments from AliExpress. For developers, I advise you to make a video manual so that it is easier for a newcomer to connect Ali Reviews to Shopify.

November 13, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

We do understand your concern. Fortunately, we have already planned for this. Videos are in progress to finish, and expected to be released soon.

In the meantime, should you have any inquiries or concern about our app, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, and we are willing to support you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
​Petey

Inexpensive Opulence

i like the app, ive been using it for a while and it does the the job, its very easy to use. i would recommend

VOLTE ODESSY

the awesome app used it too implements reviews on my products so people have a more powerful decision of buying

the beevy

I felt like giving up on my shopify store until I was suggested by my dropshipping coach hunigold to use Ali-reviews. Hunigold taught us in our 2-day dropshipping class to add ali-reviews to get more customers to buy products from our store and it works! Ali-reviews easy to use for beginner dropshippers. THANK YOU hunigold and Ali-reviews!