Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
December 5, 2022

I loved Arian's service, I felt comfortable, and he quickly helped me................................

TechSolo
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi Kaio,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

December 5, 2022

I was really impressed with the quality and the speed of the provided support by my dear flora^^^^^^

CozyHome Electronics
Time spent using app: 18 minutes

Hi there,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Phoebe

December 5, 2022

So thank youuu, All supports was really good for us and our company. IF something going worng we will come again thank youu

AHENX
Time spent using app: 42 minutes

Hi Abdülmetin,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Miranda

December 5, 2022

Top notch service delivery 10/10. Vani was really helpful in finding the right solutions to problems faced.

Tribesmen Superstore
Kenya
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi Tribesmen,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
Louisa

December 5, 2022

this app helped me save so much time to import the reviews over Furthermore , Molly from one commerce really helped me in assisting me in making my store look much better

PrickedCoo™
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi Duaa,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards