Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZenoVel

Location Sweden

I am really happy that there are service customers that work all the time, in addition to that they contact you to help you without you asking for it.Thank you all

Modicum Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tailor was very helpful! Using the chat function, she quickly answered my question while also helping me get onboarded. I greatly appreciated her support and it confirms my decision to use Ali Reviews over other apps.

skinsalia

Great app, Pauline helped me set up my review widget with screenshots, she practically did everything for me. Highly appreciated and great support!

Skylantech

i used this app to help me. i loved this app. Thanks for support. i think this app is so so good app.

Ikheathy

Location China
Time spent using app About 23 hours

可以自定义管理评论,表格上传非常方便,客服回复很快,态度很友好!甚至会主动帮忙检查问题,联系是否需要提供帮助;反馈问题之后很快就帮忙处理了!非常好用的一个APP。
稍微差一点的就是表格上传评论的时候没有“评论标题”这一项。

gadgetsXstore

she helped ,me a lot i really got everything cleat after we spoke and she solved my problems with the review than you very much thank you:))))

www.gyans.com

Location India

Great app and great customer service, best review app on shopify, easy to install and use and userfriendly.

Magenta Visions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Hi, I asked a question from Zenny through Fire Apps. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. She was able to help me and send me other information that I might need.

Eloca Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app and great customer service, best review app on shopify, easy to install and use, a++++++++

INOVA CENTER BRASIL

Location Brazil

Gostei bastante, pois no momento em que precisei tive suporte pelo chat e foram bem prestativos. recomendo pois eh facil de usar