Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

klickshopconeck

I LOVE THIS ..EASY TO USE AND IT GIVES YOUR STORE A GOOD LOOK .DEFINITELY RECOMMENDING IT TO OTHERS.. LOVE IT VERY NICE

Nature Saver Tableware

I like how userfriendly it is. It does automatically put the sections for reviews into right places and lets me import the reviews with a single click. Perfect app.

Kashmir Ridge

This app is Fantastic! You can choose what kind of reviews you want and how many and it fills in whatever is available from the site you chose. This totally beats starting from scratch!

InHomeMate

I used this app to help me. I really like this app. It easy to do my work. It would be nice .

Loveblouse

wonderful app,professional service ,thanks for all the help .no matter i faced what trouble at any time ,their team will help us solve it

My natural white teeth

I highly recommend this application which is very easy to use! It allows a wide range of review possibilities - it's just perfect! And a huge thank you to Petey for answering my needs, Petey ur're the best dev !

saremati.online

I used this app and it's pretty amazing, i highly recommend it. Thanks to Jennifer she's been very helpful, she's the best

sensazional

I had some problems with the app. Customer service was simply amazing. They solved it all in a matter of minutes.

WooveShop

probando aun, pero muy buena hasta el momento, tiene muy buenas herramientas que ayudan a la tienda a tener mas ventas

Hi Momly

Customer service is quick and very helpful! The app works great on all my shops! It's fast and easy and you have tons of customizable features!