Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Printer Me - Fashion & Style

Just wasted 2 hours with their customer service for nothing. nothing helps and the app doesn't work at all!!
Very dissapointed

November 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, as we have checked carefully and would like to make it clear that your access on Ali Reviews is prevented from your current network or from your device, so this issue is out of our control, as a result we highly recommend you to access on Ali Reviews with different device or network to check whether it works well or not.

Hope this will clarify your concern and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

Happy Zala

Great app and really great support. I've used support a lot in the last 24 hours and they've been very fast and helped integrate where I was having issues. Appreciate it

Hi there,

I'm Gregory from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Gregory

Hallux Health

Johnson provided very good support, when I needed. The app itself is 4/5.
Plans for multiple stores would be a good idea!

Hi there,

I'm Dermot from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Dermot

Zazou Wear

That is a good App to make my store better! Thank to Lisa to help me settings at my shopify store
best regards

Hi there,

This is Leonard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Leonard

Ocean's Republic

Needed some help integrating the reviews. Ask them for help and they integrated everything for me really fast and the expert Johnson did a really professional job there and was very helpful

Hi there,

Here's Marcus from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Marcus

Best4Home Shop

This app is amazing for begginers. Help to optimize and grow the store. The support is great and immediat, Thanks Andy, you help me a lot. <3

Hi there,

I'm Donald from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Donald

Hip Home

Super easy to install! Customer service is top-notch. Lisa helped me add that product reviews to the top of my product pages super quickly. I use this app in all of my stores and I love it!

Hi there,

Here's Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Stephen

Zalia Atelier

Cool app. I had problems figuring out how to manage it but their team was very proactive and helped me in ways that I didn't realize they could. I am extremely happy so far. I am impressed with their customer service.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Stylelivin Decor

五星好评,他帮助了我,感谢,这款软件很好用,真实太棒了。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

UFO Interactive Aircraft

I got help that I didnt even know I needed. Her name was muffin and did excellent work. Better than loox photo reviews I do recommend

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey