Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

ButyaModeForSale

Хорошее приложение, спасибо Раймонд за помощь, отзывчивая , терпимая, внимательная , умная, надо её повысить в долности )

dropsid

I like the app, It adds reviews on my store, just the way I wanted it to be. Easy to get around, UI is great as well.

drive-atlas

Good support and reasonable documentation. App is easy to use. Relatively expensive though but not unfair given functionality.

Gents Genuine

I really like the app. Works well. And the online tech help was amazing. Very fast response time. Very professional. I had a gentleman named Johnson take care of my issues and saved me a lot of time and aggravation. I recommend this app and this company.

Uneekoutlets

Excellent customer service and the app itself is pretty dope i recommend this to anybody just starting out

Joriya

Installed this app and was having some issues in integration, technical support were so helpful. They not only did the codes for review box and rating stars for me but also made sure that everything gets in proper place.
Full marks to the customer service received from Muffin. Thank you.

Breezebiker

This is the coolest reviews app for Shopify. Reviews widget design is amazing and they have a bunch of options available for customization. It can fit any store design and any theme with ease. Their customer support is one of the best I saw and Petey is like an Einstein for Shopify!

bloomingbelt

Couldn't get the reviews to come up and their support is great Petey had the reviews up in like 2 minutes

AnnieDiary

My three stores have used this plug-in, which is very easy to use. It is a necessary plug-in, which can be perfectly integrated with the template. If you encounter problems in the process of using, there will be customer service personnel to help solve them, and they are very enthusiastic. Here, I thank Petey very much. He is a very warm friend and chatting with him is very happy.

Shop&easydreams

The APP is Spectacular. The Support is also fantastic and I thank Muffin for his wonderful help !!