Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

rimplei

buena aplicación, tuve fallos de funcionamiento y contactando con soporte en 15 minutos me lo solucionaron :)

April 11, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

Magical Space

This APP is very useful for me, the technical support is great and timely,thank you very much. I would recommend

April 11, 2021

Hi Fu,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Your Smile Factory

The app is the easiest review-app to use. I really tried some of them. Especially the editing function of imported reviews is awesome. Last but not least, their customer service is of highest quality and in light speed. 10 out of 5 stars!

Hi Alen,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

Perfector Pen

I am extremely happy withe service i have got, Jennifer is very helpful and friendly. Nothing was a problem to sort out for me, and quickly.

Hi Linda,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Praticify

I use the 2019 app, there are always new updates for improvements in the app, the times I needed support was always answered quickly and my problem was solved. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to give their store more credibility!

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

www.patisaa.com

TERRIBLE APP! The review settings are unreliable. The customer service equally pathetic and incapable.

Hi Sonali,

Here's Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that

1. The problem with your filter setting. Firstly you might mistakenly set your filter with negative review, so your imported reviews still show negative review. To avoid not being imported negative review, you need to set up 100% positive review. The second one as some reviews with another language, this is a know issue from AliExpress, as my colleague mentioned clearly that the amount of reviews translated in your English language may be less than 70%, because it still depends on translation service provided by AliExpress, if their contents have not been translated into English language yet, our app still import original reviews.

2. "The customer service equally pathetic and incapable", we have reviewed this case with the relevant agent and have a proper training for them to improve their supporting skills and reach customer needs.

We have sent you a follow-up email, please let us know if you need further support

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Keva

First Hand Shop

Excellent support. And the application is very good, it is helping me a lot!
Thank you very much.

Richard

Tinnuola's Trendy Store

The app is very handy, Lisa put me through how to use it with detailed instructions. She was very helpful

Hi Tinuola,

James

CleasOne

Insane app, better than all the others with the first plan, no doubt about this you need to try it now

Hi Dorian,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Pacífico Azul

Awesome and useful app! Super fast assistance! Thank you very much for all the attention and support!!

Hi Danielle,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert