Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

pleeqe

One of the best customer service I have ever experienced so far. They reached out to me, to help out with the installation.

Hi there,

I'm Justin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Justin

GIORGIA BEAUTY

best application for customer reviews, customer service at the top, I thank Andy for helping me, he is the best, very fast, active and above all a good listener.

Hi there,

I'm Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Brian

Bailey & Bella's

For the first time ever I am leaving a review. The best app and support, you'll LOVE IT!! Start the free trial and convince yourself.

Hi there,

This is Eric from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Eric

Vénus Nail

They helped me quickly adding the review on my main page. I found the support of Seri Tran polite and reassuring.
Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

My name's Alan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Alan

Paw Stars Pet Shop

This app works as advertised! Muffin, my customer support representative was absolutely fantastic!! In a world of sub-par customer service, Muffin provided me a much needed breath of fresh air! I can't recommend this product or speak higher of their customer support.

Hi there,

Here's David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

David

Lulussj

The customer service lady is very enthusiastic,I highly recommend everyone to use.Special thanks, Jennifer

Hi there,

This is Edward from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Edward

Tiny Avenue

Very easy to use app! Customer service and support is even better! Highly recommend this over Loox, which has very little customization.

Hi there,

Here's Vincent from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Vincent

Ckat's Meow

Been very helpful so far! Especially the help I reserved from Muffin and Lisa I really appreciate the personal help

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

KuschelKiss

Excellent support from Andy on a Saturday afternoon.
I had issues embedding and aligning the review box to my homepage, I wrote an email, received directly a reply and within few minutes problem was solved. Thanks Andy and the support team

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Winterswarm.nl

Very helpful customer service. They seem to be always available. This time, Lynn helped me great! Even on custom themes the app was installed custom in a minute!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Petey