Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

Discountshaving

This app is really very good, its limited only by the available reviews that you are trying to import, but it allows very easy import of reviews. Like all apps that pull data, especially text, from Aliexpress the quality is poor because the source quality is poor, but this app allows careful control over what to use and what to discard and also the edit feature is fast and easy to use. Lots more features to explore, but as someone who has been using Shopify apps for 8 years or more, and has been involved in dropshipping before the term existed I can say that this app is at the top of my list of totally essential apps.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Related to your concern as review quality, we bring an OUTSTANDING FUNCTION as Import Reviews from CSV file. To be specific, this function helps you:

- Bulk import reviews to multiple products - all at once
- Edit CSV file with your own content
- Add reviews to products that have 0 reviews on AliExpress or other sources.

Please be advised that this feature is only available for Essential and Premium plan. For more detail, please kindly have a look in the related article at https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-import-reviews-from-csv-file-dg0mlu/

Johnson

PADCAT E-MART

I love the app and the best costumer service! The agent is friendly and fast to attend my app inquires and problems.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

TiendaAurora

Thanks! Works perfect , and its easy to use, first i have a little problem but Andy fixed it in minutes !

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

SmartSoapPh

Very great app. customer service is also very accomodating. highly recommended! I really appreciate the help!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

BACK DECOMPRESS™

I had a problem with this app, I contacted their support and the problem was resolved in less than an hour. Thanks, Andy for your help!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

SugoiKit

I am using this app since more than a year.
First af all, this app makes your store much slower thats for sure, so it is harder to positioning store in Google, also Google marks product pages with reviews as an error so keep that in mind. There was an inciddent where app just stop working, I do not know for how long I paid for not working app and how much money I wasted during advertasing of products without reviews so it was way less effective.
When I contacted support I spot on Andy. I accepted "collaborate" option immediately to make this done as soon as possible. I check the status of collaborant after one hour just to see "Never logged in". And then I wrote a message once again and then Andy log in immediately and fix the issue in couple of minutes. I wonder how much I would have waited if I hadn't written to him. I though this app was flawless but it is not.

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry that you ain't satisfied with support service provided by one of my colleague here.

Regarding concern about the loading speed and Google issue, if it still is happening now, I am willing to check it deeper for you. Also we are having a new performance update this week, so perhaps it can satisfy your expectation.

Another problem was about the delay with support service. Please note that this may happen when there was a high volume in chat, and we are doing our best to reduce it as much as possible.

Besides, I'm proud to share with you that most of issues reported by merchants recently can be fixed within first hour which I do see in your situation too.

Thank you for your understanding, and should you need any further assistance later, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Raymond

Extrachic

It is a good app, and thanks to Andy for helping me do what I want.
give it 5 stars Thank you very much!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

PuppyWardrobe

This app is great and very easy to use! Petey provided great support throughout my experience and helped out greatly. Thank you!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Hergift NL

I had some technical issues with my app, and I got in contact with the live chat support, and within 5 Mins Andy was able to guide me and solve my problem. He was efficient, patient and super easy to work with. Thanks Andy for all your help.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

ECOSUSI

the code doesn't fit well with my theme, but finally, I get help from them and solve it. thank you.

Hi Bonnie,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you for spending time sharing your review.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Andy, helped you fix your issue.

For your information, we showed some articles to instruct our user how to install the code for their theme, in case the code is not auto added due to the difference in each theme. Moreover, we are also willing to help you for this installation.

Would you mind letting me know if there's anything else that does not meet your expectation? Cause you gave us a 4-star review, it would be helpful for us if you can share more feedback, we will have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate