Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

ZAYED ATTIRE

I used this app to help me add reviews to products. I really like how it is very simple to use and the service is great.

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Naturehike official store

Customer service is very responsive app is great for building social proof, pretty straight forward easy to use,thank you

Hi louis,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

GoldLuvrly

Great app. The features are very interesting. Impeccable customer service. The design is very good.

Hi Matisse,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

LoCapoShades

excellent customer service, they explained me how to use it and how to solve a partuclar issue I got to have, user friendly interface, 10/10 rate!

Hi Kiril,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Blue Crest

customer service is very responsive app is great for building social proof, pretty straight forward easy to use

Hi Maria,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Relaxse

The best review app for Shopify! I'm very satisfied with the app and customer Service is always willing to help.

Hi Modar,

Here's Davis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Davis

OnlyKitchen

Very fast and friendly. She was friendly and very fast. I liked the way he spoke and his communication with people. You are very lucky to have such a team member.

Hi Ali,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Skintifybeauty

I didn't have a good experience initially with Ali reviews. But I expressed my displease and they were very accommodating and helped me set things up. Okay product, good support.

Hi alastair,

Here's Amelia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue as export review as well as transfer review, those functions are considered as new functions and they have been on our roadmap, especially they're in the final stages to test before releasing officially. However, case by case, you still want to export review, we're willing to ask Dev team to to export all of your review from your store.

Once again, on behalf of my team, I would like to say sorry again. I have seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know to help you further.

Amelia

LOJA YUMAS

Melhor aplicativo de avaliações para quem usa shopify, e o atendimento do suporte é muito bom e eficiente.

Hi ERIK,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Louise Jóias

Estou gostando dos recursos deste app, funciona muito bem para o que se propõe, apenas a um delay no carregamento dos comentários, mas o suporte é bastante atencioso

Hi Jean,

Regarding to your concern as loading of comments, as you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know to help you further.

Harry