Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

E-Huggy

J'utilise cette application pour l'instant pour importer les avis de mon produit. et je compte l'utiliser dans le futur pour d'autres options.À chaque fois que j'ai eu besoin d'aide je l'ai obtenu très rapidement et avec beaucoup d'efficacité.

Hi Nora,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Urban Mach

amazing!! best app for reviews much better than the other apps out there. No other review app competes. all in one review application

Hi Basil,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

absolute co.

App seems really good so far and is also really easy to use, the customer service has been spot-on, very helpful when we had an issue

Hi Absolute,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

Grandvender

Lisa is the best from customer support team They have best customer service. app works perfectly, but they need to add more features to app, overall my experience was good

Hi there,

This is Jonathan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Our team are investigating more and more useful as well as exclusive functions to reach more customer's expectation.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Jonathan

sokaiteki

My problems have been solved, the online assistance is efficient. The developers are knowledgeable, you can install the app, it's fine.

Hi Arthur,

I'm Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Timothy

Rosabeauty Hair

This software was very helpful and the technician solved the problems I had in a timely and smooth manner, which is what I like most about this application. There is always someone there to help you. Andy has always been very attentive to my problems, I have gone to him several times and he has always been very quick to understand and solve my problems. That's what I like most about this app.

Hi there,

This is Alger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alger

muambei

Very nice user experience and the support team is amazing! They just solved my problems very fast and know my product page performance is much better

Hi Bruno,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Alexander

Scynta

Awesome App. Instant Help Thanks to their support and Jennifer :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jacobus,

Here's Shanley from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Shanley

Power Tech Play

Brilliant support. Had an issue with integration and they worked as a collaborator to make it work for my store. Amazing features, they understand what we need.

Hi Flavio,

This is Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Michael

Envoy Creations

Customer service has been great so far helping me add things to my website I didnt know how to. Very quick and polite.

Hi Tyler,

I'm Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards