Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

DrSutureKit

This app is one of the best review apps out there. I was helped by Petey from their customer support- he actually reached out to me and gave me suggestions that I had already in mind. Very impressed with Petey and their support team, will definitely recommend!

October 5, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Glitz Area

I am new to dropshipping and was looking for an app that will up to gain trust from my customers. Lisa was a great help when it came to setting up with Shopify. She gave me the right link to help with importing reviews to each product, which was super quick.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

laarete

Great app use it for all my stores easy and simple to use I just really love this app so much! You have to get

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Kate

Twigift

Support service respond very fast and do their best to help. Good application. They even respond on sunday 20:00 and fix issues inside your store code. awesome

Hi there,

This is Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

tryilluminate

Andy was really great In helping me fix my problem of the reviews not showing up on my store he did it swiftly and I'm quite impressed thank you

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Salon at Home

The app has some nice features, not sure why the reviews do not automatically integrate with the theme. I hope they can add this to the FAQ and/or fix this.

Hi there,

I am Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Lisa, helped you to fix your integrated issue.

Secondly, related to your concern, normally, reviews will be automatically shown on your site (base on our testing with common Shopify themes) from once you install our app successfully. However, if it does not work, please follow our instruction to resolve them in this article link at https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-integrate-review-with-themes-from-themesshopifycom-like-streamline-retina-pipeline-venue-icon-1q5y9y5/

Besides, if the problem still persists, please feel free to contact our Support team via our 24/7 live chat by clicking on the bottom right icon inside app, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Raymond

Cadburg

Pretty good Ui editing available. Excellent customer service. Only thing the app is missing is the ability to reply to reviews.

October 5, 2020

Hello Simon,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback for Ali Reviews.

We will keep working hard to improve the app's feature for value customer like you. For your information, "Reply to reviews" feature is also planned in our future releases. Please stay tuned for us.

Kate

Forboze

I dind't know about this app. I did download it but without know the next steps, in less than 2 hours everything was working perfect with reviews in my page, with the constant support of Ali Reviews Team! the help was really fast. Thanks Lisa!!!

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Alternative Obsession

I received incredible customer support, and the app is really useful in general, especially to convert sales. Thank you so much!

Anna

theDealsworth

ali reviews best app for my store and thank you lisa for your help , i will highly recommended to every one

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin