Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laguu

Location Germany

Ali Reviews ist kinderleicht zu bedienen! sie hilft dir unglaublich viel!!! Bitte leute setzt euch mit dieser APP auseinander!!! der Support ist weltklasse Pauline ist sehr sehr hilftbreit und nett! 10 Sterne anstatt 5! <3

Chillz vape

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 2 minutes

PERFECT APP! BEST SUPPORT. PAULINE IS AWESOME. She understands what customer want in just sec. Very helpful and nice to talk with

Tudara

Location Netherlands

Heel fijn om te werken met de support team , snelle reactie en lossen alle problemen ook heel snel op

Shopspree

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Scarlet has been extremely helpful and kind. She has taken the initiative to assist me with adding the reviews to my Shopify store. I couldn't have done it without her help!

Patincouffin

Location France

Best support ever. Thank you so much scarlet, it was a pleasure. You helped right away and it was very precise and clear

XIBAO

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ali Reviews has helped me a lot by allowing my customers to see store Reviews. I believe it is helpful for customers to buy.I will continue to use it in the future

homegoodshq

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

Like the look and feel of this app. What stood out to me was the excellent customer service. The customer service rep who helped me was Garlic. She was very proactive and pleasant to talk to. Great job FireApps! Thanks again to Garlic:)

lumifan

Location France
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Un service client au top! Mon échange avec John a pu vraiment m'aider sur l'utilisation de l'app, et des problèmes rencontrés.

Wesailco

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This was my first time using this review app and I wasn't familiar with it. Luckily Scarlet reached out to me as soon as I installed it and asked if I needed assistance, and with her help I quickly finished setting up the plugin, thanks a lot Scarlet!

Enkelsprej

Location Sweden

Best review app. Just wish you could add Swedish translations so I don't have to add them myself every time I create a new store :D Thank you