Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

I switched over to Ali Reviews after having problems with my previous app and I am very happy I did. This app has lots of flexibility in setting up email review request and widgets. Plus their widgets are easy to work with and perfect for new customers to view and see what others are saying about our store. The dashboard gives you a great view of how you are doing. But mostly I appreciate the great customer service, Lisa has been awesome with her quick responses to my questions.

October 14, 2021

Hi Mike,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Benerock

我使用了此应用帮助我执行产品评分功能,我非常喜欢他的处理方式和表现方式,看起来很干净又时尚,而且还带有目前市面上基本需要的大多数功能,对销售有很大的帮助。客服人也很好,非常热心的帮助解决问题,我推荐这个APPS.

Hi 莹 胡,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Tefino

Lisa is a great employee. She is always there for the customers and is very helpful. Lisa is a role model for the help center staff at ALI REVIEUWS. Great girl.

Hi Quincy,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

MaskatParty

Perfect with what I want and Lisa help me a lot after few minutes to install it perfectly. I recommand

Hi Mathieu,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

neatixs

Ali reviews. Helpful as always. Great customer support and great technical knowledge on shopify and their app.

Hi Neal,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Modern Life

Great app! A lot of great features! I have tried competitor apps but this is so easy to use and very user friendly.

Hi Mohammed,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Hypet

Great app - thank you Johnson for your patience and your help at all extras and customization I had. Best customer support ever, really really great - fast communication - havent had this support on any other app yet

Hi Michael,

Here's Andrew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Andrew

Be:um

CS team was very helpful. They kindly help with counseling one by one. It is a must-have application for beginner sellers.

Hi Jooyoung,

This is Jason from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Jason

Tomels

This app was helpful for me to setup my store and start testing my first products. It was simple and easy to learn

Hi William,

I'm Baron from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Baron

The Illy Boutique

Just loaded up the app and the admin jumped right on top of my issues and began implementing fixes ASAP. Thank you.

Hi ELGEN,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards