Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

LaylanCo

Very user-friendly and excellent support from Andy!!! I would recommend this app to anyone whos dropshipping.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

HoodrepZ

Thank you so much. Customer service assisted me with setting up. I'm not good with that. but it was a fast and easy process thankyou!!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Viggo store

good very good application very nice experience and i will continue use this app .. thank you ali reviews

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

The Power Plate

The app is very easy to use, with a very helpful customer service! A rep named Andy helped me resolve my issue very quickly.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Tend21Century

Thank you to Lisa for helping me and for accompanying me in my approach to my Shopify store. My site looks better and more relevant thanks to the Ali reviews. Great app!

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Aeviena

Great app - blends in with your shop nicely due to a lot of customization options and especially great customer service from Seri!

Hi there,

I'm Paul from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Paul

Gamers RX

Amazing customer service and an amazing app. I love using this app to import my reviews and they fix any issues that may arise

Hi there,

Here's Alex from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Alex

Discounts Desk

Muffin has the best costumer service known to mannkinddd :) i would definitely promote her if it was my call shes a dolll

Hi there,

My name's Chris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Chris

jdmnstuff

Lisa has so helpful. She help me install reviews to my store and was so friendly. Thank you again Lisa I appreciate your help!!

Hi there,

Here's Dane from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Dane

KyphiEssential

The support was great and super fast in helping me with an issue - Thank you Andy for helping me improving my website!

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Jennifer