Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

lifeustyle

Location South Korea

The app is easy to use and makes my store look a lot more trustworthy. Although it costs a bit higher, it is worth the investment.

Hi Chanipa,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

DARIUSY.COM

Their support team is great, the support team set up everything within minutes and answered all my questions. Thank you guys.

Hi there,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

NightGems

great customer service. Customizable widgets, ability to edit, and reasonable pricing options. my favorite reviews app so far.

Hi Hasan,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

VeraLux

Location Italy

hanno risolto dei problemi che avevo con l'app fantastici! L'assistente è stata gentile e cordiale e in pochi minuti mi ha risolto il problema!

Hi Lina,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

EmilyFleamarket

Location China

This is my second store using this app and it's fine
Customer service support is in place
can help me solve the problem

Hi Kaike,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

The Stack System

We are using this App to collect and post reviews and some of the various display widgets. Overall, a solid review app for collecting and displaying. I wish the social sharing could be more customized (cool branded templates, etc.)

Hi Marty,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

MotivatedASF.com

This app is very easy to use. Great chat support. Tailor went the extra mile to make sure I had the best experience. I will upgrade my membership soon! Thanks for creating exactly what I needed.

Hi Crystal,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Hotcvstore

Location Italy

Very good plug-in, if I encounter difficulties, the staff will help me patiently. Recommended.........

Hi Hu,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

Romelly Emporium

This app is quite inquisitive, it's easy to use and you get help from the customer service team. Overall a great app

Hi Jireh,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Kiddos Buy

Location United Arab Emirates

great app, easy to use, and great support. very helpful app for any eCommerce store must use. recommended!

Hi Rozan,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas