Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Looner LIghts

This app has one of the best customer support out here. They made sure everything was working perfectly.

Hi there,

Here's Azaria from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Azaria

lunchboxtienda

It is a perfect application to upload your reviews and give credibility to your page. It increased my sales significantly! Thank you

Hi there,

This is Louis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Louis

Pindigo

Very helpful staff and an easy to use product! They are so quick to answer and have solved all my issues to modify to my specific needs. Highly recommended

Hi there,

I'm Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Brian

Trendado.se

Great app; the review layout looks professional and it's very easy to import the reviews you want. Friendly customer service.

Hi there,

This is Vincent from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Vincent

theminikalimba.com

Lisa is the best! Give her a raise! She helped me make my store much better, quickly and efficiently. Great employee.

Hi there,

Here's Andrew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Andrew

Vislada

Great App And customer service. must buy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi there,

My name's David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

David

Erstaunt

I have been using Ali Reviews for quite some time and I have to say, it is nothing less than amazing, it allows the user to import multiple reviews and edit them, I'm very satisfied

Hi there,

Here's Farley from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Farley

MGZstore

I used this app to improve my store and I got confused but the support team helped me figure it out. Many thanks

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Brian

Light of My Life Flower

Great application that makes it really simple to import reviews. Highly recommend this app for Shopify stores.

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Alexander

skyboticdrones

I have been using the app now for a few weeks, simple setup and great customer service, especially Lisa who always goes the extra mile to ensure I understand when I have questions.

Hi there,

Here's Arnold from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Arnold