Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Boutique Moderna

App fantastica, Lisa del servizio clienti mi ha aiutato ad impostare tutto :)
La consiglio a tutti...

Hi Leonardo,

I'm Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Emma

PrettyWatch

Very good application with great customer service that is very friendly and answers all questions. I recommend this app

Hi Gregory,

Here's Amelia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Amelia

Ciodine Center

Otimo App, eu recomendo suporte muito atencioso, indico para lojista ajuda bastante em conversão....

Hi Caroline,

My name's Samantha from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Samantha

VibeHigh clothing

Beautiful app paired with a very nice and fast support, even for technical questions. In my opinion the best review app for shopify!

Hi Tim,

This is Olivia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Olivia

RADIANT

I love Ali Reviews. A very clean professional look and the customer service is amazing. I love that there's an option to request reviews. 5-stars!

Hi there,

Here's Isabella from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Isabella

Piahsroom

I am new on this app but i am very satisfied. The app is very easy to grasp. I also benefited the help of the customer service. So i am so glad to use Ali Reviews

Hi Dogneri,

My name's Patricia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Patricia

L'Avant-Coureur

I used this app for a long time, since the new update it became total crap, my product pages review boxes got desactivated when my trial of "essentiel plan" (that I didnt even want) stopped, just to let me re-activate the review boxes again in the "Starter plan", so why desacivate them ?
And I realized that you can't even put the review box on the home page (if you only sell one product from the main page) you can only add a widget to "show a preview of the customer reviews". This update didnt bring anything good

Hi there,

Here's David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that you have installed our app on April 27 2021 and you have not ever contacted us for further support. Regarding to your concerns as following:

1. Our app will proactively suggest Essential plan for your trial because this plan will help you experience with most of functions that Ali Reviews is having. In order words, you will have a better overview. However, once your trial ends, you will have an option to choose your appropriate plan.

2. Please be advised that review widget such as review box will be automatically disappeared when your trial ends. To reactivate it, you need to choose your relevant plan as well we approve charge.

3. Finally, as you said that "And I realized that you can't even put the review box on the home page (if you only sell one product from the main page) you can only add a widget to "show a preview of the customer reviews", it's a known issue, but this feature has been on our roadmap and we will add this feature soon for future update. However, we now still help you add review box on homepage. My colleague has been sending you a follow-up email, please kindly check it and let them know for further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

David

Katelus

Satisfied with this app. For the price, it is the best option right now. Only started using it. So we'll see

Hi Jan.

Here's Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

Emma

KoreaRetail

One of the best apps to add aliexpress original reviews in a moment. I love this app cause it is working perfectly and they have been providing outstanding customer services. thanks

Hi seokcheol,

I'm Amelia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Amelia

BetterCrib

Great app. Love it so far
Specially the bulk importing of review via Oberlo. Very streamlined Highly recommended to newbies like myself

Hi Wahaj,

I'm Jessica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Jessica