Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cardwate

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Customer service excellent, great app. quite easy to use. I highly recommend it I hav the essential package. Annie and John were very helpful

November 24, 2022

Hi Henri,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Moondai

Location Azerbaijan
Time spent using app About 16 hours

It was so helpfull.The person was so kind and helped me a lot.I could change my store design easily.Thank you very much!

Hi Nuran,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

MatiasGoods

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This App has been very Useful!. Also very helpful, it walk me through step-by step to find each product and update my reviews. Thanks to my Advisor From Ali

Hi Brainy,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Phoebe

AuraLamp

Location France
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Très bonne application et très bonne assistance en cas de problème ! Je recommande fortement cette application

Hi Elisa,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Miranda

MFVELETRONICOS

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Muito bom e o atendimento de ajuda ao cliente, sensasional... agradeço a ajuda e espero ser ajudado sempre dessa maneira, obrigado

Hi there,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
Louisa

iJayJewels

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Very responsive and helpful, would definitely recommend it. The response is immediate, hoping for a positive outcome

Hi Iyeme,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

yeswefeel

just update how to used the app. otherwise the support help me with my issues. and i'll recommend her again to help me with other issues anyway

Hi Alain,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

Mag Accessories

Location Bulgaria

This app helped me a lot. Importing reviews is so easy. The design is very simple and clean. I recommend it for all shops. :)

Hi Mag,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

WantedGTA

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent support from Dante, thank you! Also love the functionality of this app, would definitely install it if you want a high-quality reviews app!

Hi Elliot,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Erica

moroly

Location Jordan

she super kindly.. I really liked how she helped me, I hope If I can reach out to her anytime I need to help

Hi Asma,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Donna