Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Trivoshop

Awesome! Lynn was a great help as we walked step by step through issues experienced in my complex code.

Orange Door Dog

This app solved some of the issues I was trying to fix with my store. The set up process was clunky at first but their customer support was incredible (specifically Jennifer). She was even able to go in and fix some of the mistakes I made in the code!

Woof!

When I needed support it was easily found. Jenifer was at the other end of the chat line and understood the problem right away. She tried to direct me to solution and when it failed she sort further technical assistance. This solved the problem and she followed up with me to check I was happy.

Easy Store

No tema que estou usando não tinha os reviews na pagina inicial, entrei em contato pela manhã, e a noite o (Raymond), que estava me ajudando, além de resolver este problema, ainda colocou no local que eu queria. Estou muito satisfeito com o aplicativo e com o suporte principalmente.

Paris5PM

Amazing time saver app with great customer service! Thank you so much, Jennifer!

EJR Rose

Jennifer is always so helpful! Love the app! It's on all of my websites. Whenever I need help, just open the chat, and immediately get help!

i-need-one.com

Excellent app, does a great job and excellent support & great people every time I deal with them! 5 stars!

Comprasporti.com

Good app easy to use, you can customize the theme put it exactly as your page, and there's 3 different formats of reviews, also you can put the language you want, just excellent

Grips For Gaming

Works very well. It clearly shows the stars and photos. Great tech support, Jennifer helped me a lot and did a fantastic job, she responded almost immediately after I asked my question.

Relaxolite

good was helpful in getting the review quick, would be better if it had an all in key though. But good overall.

November 24, 2019

Hi Aarsh,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

About your opinion, "would be better if it had an all in key though", would you mind to explain it clearer, so we can assist you more on it?

In case you want to get reviews for ALL products at once, I would like to inform you that we have that function, and please refer to the following article for more details:

Look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,