Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HN Store

Location Jordan

Nice performance and style that helped me improve my website interface
Nice to contact you

Hi Hashim,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

JV Store

Location Brazil

Excelente, suporte 1000 e nos ajuda a importar com agilidade os comentários do Aliexpress ou mesmo copiar de um produto para outro.

Hi João,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Wardiere Inc.

I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Clear and very helpful. Thank you Jennifer and to the whole team.

Hi Zion,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

The Moissanite Jewelry Store

I am new to this app, but the initial customer service was very impressive. I will report back after I put it to use, but so far, I'm very impressed.

Hi Craig,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Smartrgreen Online

Location Malaysia

Apps yang cukup bagus, senang untuk digunakan serta menarik. Terima kasih kepada Miss Tailor yang cukup membantu membuat setting baru untuk saya. Saya akan rokomen kepada sahabat-sahabat semua. Terima kasih.

Hi Ahmad,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

BlendieMix

Location Portugal

Super awesome having this amazing app and its support from the people working there! Amazing and so helpful, super kind and patient, Recommend it a lot!

Hi Natalia,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

Phonetive.pk

Location Pakistan

Amazing app. Amazing Customer Support. I will definitely refer this app to all my colleagues. Good Luck for your future.

Hi Mohammad,

James

Sorbinar.Crystal

It's a great product, it's clean and simple, I'm looking forward to testing it out, I'm sure I'll buy it soon, and Neville's service is great!

Hi there,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

DIACHILE

Location Chile

Me encanta esta aplicación, me han ayudado muchísimo a mejorar la confianza en mi página, y con cada duda que tengo para mejorar su aspecto. Mil Gracias!

Hi DIANA,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

Pontomoderno

Location Brazil

Estou usando o aplicativo, até o momento um ótimo atendimento, muito satisfeita! Estão sempre prontos para atender.

Hi Alana,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry