Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & Showcase Photo Reviews, UGC & Ratings to boost sales

BoosterGunX

This app is amazing, there are so many customization options for your reviews, which really makes it stand out from their competitors.

Hi Raynell,

Here's Timothy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Timothy

Ivori Home

great app , support is amazing, andy helped me out with everything and they reply fast unlike some other review apps

Hi Ivori,

My name's Olwen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Olwen

SoEnjoyable

support is very good, thanks to lisa and andy :) they replied very fast and solved my problems and answered my questions. very competent!

Hi Hakan,

Here's Neil from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Neil

My Smart Massager

I love this app. It helps me with reviews. It's a great option! Great customer support. Great customizability

Hi Hsi,

I'm Letitia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Letitia

Vertalife

very quick fdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddxdsssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddd

Hi Verta,

I'm Miranda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Miranda

foreverliveshop

Very well. I'm very pleased with their service,They can help me with every request I make,It's really great,It's really great,

Hi 杰 张,

This is Maris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Maris

HomeNCook Tech

I downloaded this app for the first time today and Lynn my customer service representative was super helpful in walking me through the steps. Thank you

Hi Gloria,

Here's Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Keva

Bamworld

Very good, awesome app, the best for importing reviews and managing them, costumer support is one of the best i have seen

Hi Wangkeling,

I'm Kaylin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Kaylin

Sutoop

The customer service is very enthusiastic and the response is super fast! recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Suyun,

This is Glenda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Glenda

Happy Trends

July 21, 2021

Hi Nicolas,

Here's Duane from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

Duane