Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

HelloGlowySkin

I absolutely love this app. It has everything I need in order to import reviews and way more than that!

January 24, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Henry

One Step

Great app and support from the team ! A special thank to Jennifer who always helped me. Highly recommend.

January 24, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

sundeaa

After updating the version of the theme template, the comments were suddenly not displayed on the front end. I contacted the customer service staff, and the customer service staff quickly helped me solve the problem, which is really great! This plug-in is also very convenient to use, novices can quickly get started, I believe it can bring me a high conversion rate, Amway to most businesses.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

relax-star

Très bon service après vente andy ma énormément aider merci encore à lui. Un petit bémol peut être trouver le moyen d'alléger le code de l'application...

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Jointechs

otimo atendimento, precisei de uma informação no chat e fui muito bem atendido, solucionou meu problema com um passo a passo

Hi there,

Here's Ethelbert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ethelbert

Evidence

Amazing support team! Great App, very customizable! I highly Recommend it to every Shopify Store Owner

Hi there,

Here's Eugene from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Eugene

FY Zoe Shoe

This app is a scam. I have been good with it for two years. Today when I tried to import reviews for my product, a page popped up telling me that I have reached my limit of 100 product reviews. I have to upgrade to a premium or essential plan if I want to import more reviews. The premium plan is $79.9/month, the essential plan is $29.9. The essential plan is 500 products limited, the premium plan is 10, 000 products limited. Does the introduction page have any information about product limitations? No. Does the price of the essential plan or premium plan the same? No. Why don't you write the products limitation clearly? Why is the upper plan price different?

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, we did a change which reduced limitation of imported products and this change has been informed clearly to all customers via email at the end of 2019 before publishing. For old customers, this change gave more new great functions under the same price. To be specific, you can refer to this article link https://fireapps.io/AR5-pricing in relation to Ali Reviews plan which has been published on our blog as well as help center.

For your case, you are now in Starter plan with the total number of imported products, maximum 100 and has reached the limit. Therefore, you please consider to upgrade your plan, because once you upgrade your plan, you have not only more imported products, but also more useful functions. Especially, we are glad to inform that we are going to release a big update for Ali Reviews in March 2021. The main purpose of big update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

We have sent you a follow-up email, please let me know if you need further support. We am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
Raymond

TopFlightDealz

I used this app and the customer service was amazing, really helped my store pop out. I wish the stars looked a little less emoji like and more like store stars however

Hi there,

My name's Lagan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Lagan

Lypshop

Great service! If you don't know how to use it they will explain everthing. So it's a great app :)))

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

William

NAAMI

The app is great, and Petey provided a very professional customer service by helping me implement the app with minimum amount of time.

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

This is Chad from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Chad