Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

DigitalJH

Ótimo pratico e muito útil... facil de uso eu recomendo todo o tempo belíssimo app muito facil de usar ! OTIMO ÓTIMO

Gemren

This app, if the full score is 10 points, I will give 11 points
One of the points is for (Jennifer) professional, cute, dedicated, every problem I can deal with even, thank you Jennifer, and finally help me deal with the problem.

Eklipsestore

Muy buena aplicación super interesante, brinda facilidad para minimizar tiempo al realizar comentarios

Clever Saves

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackyss

Im about to launch my website. lets see the result
Thank you so much for creating this application

Passionate Kitchen

If you happened to meet Petey on the Aliexpress Fire App Chat, you will be delighted! He has not only helped me with integrating the reviews, he has also gone the extra miles to help me with other stuff on my Shopify store! I'm convinced to use Ali Express Reviews instead of Loox now, so much more options and features compared with Loox at almost the same price. Thanks Petey, you have been really helpful and boost my day!

SFA-elec

I encountered some problems in the process of use, but I was very lucky that I met the customer service “Muffin”, she helped me solve it very seriously, thank you

Art Takers

great communication from Muffin helped me out and fast service provided I recommend this app for everyone to boost sale security

Comora Store

They have a very organized team with people willing to help you. I have solved 2 theme CSS problems in less than 1 minute thanks to Petey. He is very helpful Guy who is very fast in his attention

8-SIX

I've been in IT for over 20 years as a Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Sysadmin & Developer. I recently started Shopify last week and I am amazed by the support & community. The support staff at Ali Reviews assisted me with getting my shop off the ground. Thank you!