Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Homecosty

Very useful, the customer services is so good. Always answer, and they are very kind. Great app, I have been using it since 2019 and works amazing. Thanks

Hi Sheila,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

CladoCar

The support from alireview is very good. Lisa from Ali Reviews help me so much thank you very much Lisa :)

Darizus.com

love this app. the support is efficient, fast and kind. 5****************************************************

Hi Merve,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Sky Ride

Awesome app with very good and fast customer service. For any halp, the developper work very quickly to solve. I strongly recommend.

Hi Addison,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

RavenReign

We have been using this application for a few months before the big update in April 2021. Everything worked fine, then an issue came up after the update. Reached out to the support on a Saturday and they needed access to the site to fix the issue. The reviews were back up within 12 hours ( during the night). Quality support from our experience.

Hi Dillon,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

Charmly SE

This app is fun to use and layout is easy to the eyes. Their support is quick to respond and very helpful!

Hi Mike,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Hello Your Store

I think is depence of the time to use this App. If you practice this app more time you will learn more. I like it

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

Numa Baby

Support was extremely helpful when I needed them. Thanks so much! Jennifer was extremely nice and able to help.

Hi Brett,

Richard

The Gamer Paradise

Getting reviews is easy, has good import settings and the customer support is very help full, as well as fast!
Must have app for dropshippping

Hi Martin,

James

shake fruitables

Seri dit a great job for me ! She as done my request and everuthing it's good. She satisfied me ! Thank's you so much

Hi Gaëtan,