Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Roycog

gooooooooooooooooooood app and gooooooooooooooooood suuuuuuuuuuuuppoooooort thanks recommend itttttt

Hi Bahaa,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

UpdateShop24

Grace did a excellent job. She helped me with everything. Great support. The App is fine aswell, didnt had any problems with that.

Hi Imad,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Fullystore.de

Great help from the support team. Also makes sure you get trust from your customers. I would recommend this app

Hi Brent,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

zepan

The interface is good, the service attitude is good, and the problem will help solve the problem in time will continue to use.

Hi there,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Nabi

flora was amazing in helping me figure out what was wrong with my extension! literally the most helpful chat ive ever had with someone in a chat service :) thanks to flora and thanks to this app for making my life easier!

Hi Zoe,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

Ouiganic Skincare™

I use this app and it's good their support team is very helpful! I totally recommend it to everyone btw it's also very cheap.

Hi LEUNG,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Decoration Goods

The customer service of this app is very patient and keeps telling me how to use it, the function is also great, and I will use it all the time

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

GiannaGianna

I have used this app for about a year and has no problems. Shout out to Zenny who was extremely helpful and patient with me when I needed help. She made sure to go the extra mile for me to get my problem sorted. What a star! Thank you.

Hi Irene,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

urbanphonecases

great customer support i was mad but they help you to resolve any problem with so much patience and professionalism i'm happy now everything works perfectly

Hi there,

This is Alexander. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Epona Co. Lifestyle Bean Bags

Great customer support. We just started with the app and so far they had been really helpful in getting things up and running.

Hi Pip,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar