Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Cervi Pulse

Stupid app, doesn't let me transfer my membership. I paid for the membership, but you don't let me transfer. Then scam my money. I don't recommend this app. They scam me. Now my money is gone. I ask customer service but they no help me. They say im stupid. Make all my customer gone.

May 17, 2020

Hello Arron,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, "one app account is used for one Shopify store" is a Shopify Policy, so even we really want to help you, but it is impossible to transfer the subscription, not only for us but also other apps.

Secondly, if you are using our app in another store, we can consider to offer a special discount to that store as our apology, so please help to reply to my email for further discussion.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

UVLicht Sterilizer

Just use other app and save yourself some money and time. No refund will be given no matter how many times you explain your case.

May 13, 2020

Hello Annabel,

I did a deep check on your situation, and please let me explain it clearly for you.

First of all, the charge was processed on Shopify side, and when you approved it, Shopify would give you a notice about the price and date of charge. Next, you approved the Essential plan, and used our app in the whole month. Therefore, it is impossible for us to refund this charge.

We truly understand that you feel confused, and upset with the situation. Of course we really want to help you as always, but according to our Policy and Shopify payment Policy, we could not process the refund this time per your request.

Please refer to our Refund policy here for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Besides, for your information, we are providing 3 plans (Starter/ Essential/ Premium), and Starter plan is charged for $9.90, so information you received from our advertisement is true. If you had chosen Starter plan when installing, I am 100% sure to you that you would have not been charged more than $9.9.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

InOut Vigor

This app charged me even if i already deleted this app before my free trial end. And now they cannot fix it for me, while me without no money in account bank don't know how to pay those bill. Please cooperate with me. Or this app very useless and just give trouble.

May 11, 2020

Hi Edy,

Here is Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team of Ali Reviews, and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Actually you uninstalled our app few hours late, so that's why you were charged. Thus, I would suggest you to check out our policy here for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Besides, after discussing with my manager here about your situation, we made one-time exception for you, so please keep it in mind to avoid making the same thing in the future.

For now, Shopify has confirmed to us that money was refunded successfully
to your account for this store, InOut Vigor.

Last but not least, we will be more than happy to see you to re-install our app in the future. Therefore if you have any further concern later then, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
Seri

Bikini N' Waves

Well, you can´t export your reviews if you want to stop using this app. you will simply lose the reviews, what a joke.

May 7, 2020

Hello Alexandra,

Here's Kate from FireApps Support Team, and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

At the moment, the export function is not available. However, I noted to our team about this request to consider it in a future release.

Besides, it would be really helpful if you could share us the reason why you want to export reviews, or please let me know if you need any more support.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Oh My Cat Market

i can't find my products it's not good

May 4, 2020

Hi there,

This is Johnson from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that this is an unexpected bug, and our Development team has resolved completely, so please give us another chance to serve you by re-installing our app.

Na Estética

very good app until you need the support that horrible, I paid for the app and couldn’t access it was on a page to select the plan but had already been charged 9.90 USD along with the shopify monthly fee, that is, it was already paid, I called support to resolve, gave access to my account but after that my messages did not respond anymore, greater lack of respect, now I am trying to cancel the app and I want my money back because I paid and did not use I did not have access to the settings. On the free trial days it was working normal and I even liked the app, a good competitor against the loox but I had a problem and they didn't solve it, it wasn't a good experience in that sense.

May 4, 2020

Hi there,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved, and I am following up with you via our active conversation.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Anna

agretbuy

为什么我试用期间卸载应用后,任然扣费,为什么我试用期间卸载应用后,任然扣费,为什么我试用期间卸载应用后,任然扣费,为什么我试用期间卸载应用后,任然扣费,为什么我试用期间卸载应用后,任然扣费,为什么我试用期间卸载应用后,任然扣费,

Hi Chengchao,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

The reason for your bill was because you used our app for more than 7 days. Please refer to our Refund policy for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Since we are having an active live chat, please help to reply on it to me.

Have a great day.

Best Regards

Truff.fr

You take more time to respond than the app to load reviews in every languages whereas the settings are right set up. how many coffee am i going to drink ?

Hello Ayhan,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Since we are having an active live chat, please help to reply on it to me for faster response.

Art Chameleon

I can't use the app because everytime I add reviews it asks about giving 5 stars like homeless people

Hello there,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Could you please let me know problem you got which prevented you to use our app properly?

Look forward to hearing your reply.

dattelpalme.com

The app is called AliReviews, but no reviews are downloaded from AliExpress. It is 100% not importing the reviews from AliExpress. The name of the app does not fit at all and only confuses.The reviews are generated and duplicated, e.g. Great experience, Great experience, etc.. The settings can be adjusted, but they are not applied. The reviews are in Arabic, Spanish, Russian, etc.
I had contacted the support, but they forward me to another department. On the contrary, it only harms your website because of the strange reviews.

Hello Ali,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience has caused to you.

For your wondering, there might be some misunderstanding, and I would like to confirm that our app can help you to import reviews from Ali Express quickly and easily.

Also I tried to import reviews for the product you provided, and I could get them successfully.

Therefore, could you please consider to re-install our app, and give us another chance to support you?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.