Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laitfit

Location Spain

Very happy with the service! Really helpful and considerative. l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l

Hi Sas,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

axmof

Location Sweden

Been using this app for like a year plus now and it just works perfectly, the CS is always ready to help at any time.

Hi Tolu,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

herbishh.com

App is good especially technical support provided by them.
Thanks for resolve the problem, you have a good knowledge @ Charlotte

Hi Tanbir,

This is Alexander. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Scrub King 4x4

Location Australia

Couldn't ask for better customer service, would recommend Ali Reviews. I had a little trouble trying to integrate and they fixed the problem asap.

Hi there,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

COBYPE

Location Brazil

Gostei muito do app!
Agrega muito valor na loja com as avaliações do Ali Reviews, indido demais este app.

Hi Contato,

This is Oscar. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Gerardo Collection

I have just made the switch from LOOX & went from email support on the other APP to live customer support here. Its been 1 Hour & I am already quite happy. Thank you Taylor for helping me set up my store :)

Hi Gerardo,

I'm William. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

capimstore

Location Brazil

Estou fazendo a aplicação para o plano gratuito e fui muito bem atendido pelo suporte deles (Tailor). Espero que minha aplicação seja validada

Hi Daniel,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Animerch

very great help and very proactive. Reached out to me directly when an issue was seen and it was promptly fixed, great work.

Hi Lucas,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

VINAR

Location Mexico

Apenas me conecte, se contactaron y pude solucionar una inquietud que tenia y de inmediato lo solucionaron, Muy conforme

Hi Gaston,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

ooh_lala_leisure-wear

I installed this app and almost immediately support chat popped up asking if I needed help, the support person was Nancy and she was a big help to me. The app looks fairly easy to navigate unless you are technically challenged which I am. With just a few pictures from Nancy and some explanation, I was able to import the product reviews I needed, Nancy showed me how to change the colors so the reviews blended with my store theme better and the whole process was very easy. I recommend this app 100 percent, and the support team seems very dedicated.

Hi HERBERT,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert